Real flaws and not nit pick errors with the any of the Star Wars movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supercybergeek
I have read reason to hate episode 1 and 2 and overall it was very good, just that some of them were a bit too picky. what are some true things that are wrong with any of the star wars movies.

the way QG died, I mean a jab to the nose, come on, your a jedi, block that already.

the way darth maul dies. Your telling me you coudn't see a guy fly out of a pit, raise a light saber and slice you? Your a sith, you block light saber strikes for breakfast!

supercybergeek
I know it's been beaten to death about who order the clone army. but lets forget who ordered it, who the hell paid for it? and how much did it cost? If your going to pick up a clone army don't you need a receipt at least. Any dufus claiming to be a jedi can pick it up? Come on, what kind of business is this?

supercybergeek
obi wans friend meets his friend Dex for some info, I swear I was watch Men in Black, whens Will smith gonna be on camera?

supercybergeek
Anikin decides to vist his mom, finally! Whole Shiat, with all the technologhy you think they would have email. God dam it, you have space ships but no long distance phone calls or email?

Geez they could have at least come back for her in a month after they got some cash from an ATM machine. Hes the bloody chosen one, can pay a few bucks to free his mom? the jedi are sure cold.

supercybergeek
As mentioned before, R2 flies in episode 2? Why Why why does he decide to use this now? just becasue Lucas got new compositing software?

supercybergeek
the end of episode 3 will end with a shoot of luke as a baby, I can feel that cliche coming

supercybergeek
The gungans are annoying, bring back the ewoks rather

supercybergeek
jedis are afraid of drodikas why not make an army of them instead?

supercybergeek
The viceroys are korean not french

supercybergeek
Gungans are jamacian

supercybergeek
Jawas are jewish

supercybergeek
too many flies at the end of episode 2, and what purpose did they really serve besides cheering? Did they also serve dog crap as hotdogs?

supercybergeek
The clone army. Yeah we found a clone army, we don't know who ordered it, but since we have one, lets just let palpatine use it, no questions asked.

supercybergeek
count Dukoo, is he bad, is he good? do I really have to decipher this?

supercybergeek
I mean if hard core star wars fans have such a hard time understanding these movies fully, I can only imagine what people in thailand are thinking. "I don't know what the movie is about, but bring on the space ships and lazers."

supercybergeek
and yes as mentioned before, why does anikin say "my lady" in episode 2, lamer than lame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.