Kmc forums vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Feeble Force
Basically all of us with any resources and weapons we can get our hands on vs Juggernaut. By the way I think we get smacked like bugs.

Mainstream
can I bring my laser rifles?

nigel45
Originally posted by Feeble Force
Basically all of us with any resources and weapons we can get our hands on vs Juggernaut. By the way I think we get smacked like bugs.

Then why make this?

Feeble Force
Just to see what you guys think. If no one cares about this fight then I will take this topic to the back and kill it.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Feeble Force

Why would you want to fight me? sad

~wickerman~

DigiMark007
Ok...we'd need some prep for this.

So we all know how Juggs can be beaten, so we come armed with electric screwdrivers, with various sized heads (for the screws in the helmet) and we pull our money together to hire a few noted psychics and hypnotists. We all rent go carts, steal convertibles, and get our hands on anything to keep us mobile and hard to catch. We lure Juggs into a forest where we have constructed elaborate tunnels, hidden areas, and such. We all wear camo gear to remain unseen.

We get Juggs into place...After throwing smoke bombs all over the place about 12 people jump on his head with screwdrivers while others blare bullhorns all around him to keep him distracted. We rent a van or two to ride close to him so more can jump on his head as people are thrown off. After prying the helmet off we all go to pre-determined hiding spots. We then play soothing ocean music while the psychics do their thing.

Go us!

-DM

kgkg
Originally posted by DigiMark007

So we all know how Juggs can be beaten, so we come armed with electric screwdrivers, with various sized heads (for the screws in the helmet) and we pull our money together to hire a few noted psychics and hypnotists. We all rent go carts, steal convertibles, and get our hands on anything to keep us mobile and hard to catch. We lure Juggs into a forest where we have constructed elaborate tunnels, hidden areas, and such. We all wear camo gear to remain unseen.

We get Juggs into place...After throwing smoke bombs all over the place about 12 people jump on his head with screwdrivers while others blare bullhorns all around him to keep him distracted. We rent a van or two to ride close to him so more can jump on his head as people are thrown off. After prying the helmet off we all go to pre-determined hiding spots. We then play soothing ocean music while the psychics do their thing.

Go us!

-DM
laughing

Wickerman

Go us!

-DM

laughing laughing I'll be the getaway driver thumb up

~wickerman~

Scoobless

Go us!

-DM

"screw" that big grin

i'm just gonna pay JP to take him out while i grab a Stella at the bar then kick gumbo's a$$ at pool

Blade Cutter
JP can take him easy.I don't think you can beat Gambit at pool and if you do he'll just blow you up.

Scoobless
are you challenging my awesome pool skillzz?

Now we must Kung Fu fight!

kicking

Blade Cutter
Don't make me call JP.He'll beat your ass too.

Scoobless
JP's on my payroll..... he'll be fetchin' my drink from the bar while i beat yo FOO a$$ at pool

big grin

Blade Cutter
I know where he lives some where in Georgia where I live.I'll just go and get him.He miles and miles from you.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
I know where he lives some where in Georgia where I live.I'll just go and get him.He miles and miles from you.

electronic money transfers move faster than you do

cool

Blade Cutter
I'll just pay The Big"G" to off JP.JP might be invariable and has superior combat skills but he can't stop The Big"G"!

Scoobless
how much you wanna bet?

stick out tongue

Blade Cutter
My life savings.OK lets get JP out here!Because if you didn't know be now its about to go down!Its going down in this bitcht to night.

Xplosive
Juggernaut is going down.

KharmaDog
I have to laugh that JP is still a runnin' joke. That 's been going on fo at least a month now.

Blade Cutter
JP where you at man.I think yo bitcht is hiding because Big"G" is right here.

colossus17
guys .....JP........is DEAD........, when he was alive, he was the opium of the people

Paola
pointless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.