Spider-man Vs. Wolverine,Saber-Tooth and Lady Death Strike!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Will Spidy be over whelmed by the adamantiom trio or will Spider-man prevail.Spider-man with all upgrades(30 tons acid web you name it ) and hell I'll give him his armord suit vs. Wolverine LadyDeathStrike and Saber-Tooth with adamantiom in a all out brawl to the death.i/e Fanboy's are not aloud!

JRW
wow your kidding right

wolverine can basically take spidey by himself
sabretooth beat wolvie and so did lady deathsrike so this is like saying spidey vs 3 wolvies

Blade Cutter
Yes I was going to say tree Wolerines but that would be dumb.And no Wolverine can't beat Spidy by him self.I sayed no Fanboys!

Wanderer259
If Wolves, Sabes, and LD weren't too busy trying to kill each other, they'd give Spidey a really hard time; he'd have to spend all of his time on dodging, and if he really lets himself go, submits to his instincts, and goes on his spider-sense, he'd be able to do it for a long time.

But he'd hardly, if ever, get a shot in.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Wanderer259
If Wolves, Sabes, and LD weren't too busy trying to kill each other, they'd give Spidey a really hard time; he'd have to spend all of his time on dodging, and if he really lets himself go, submits to his instincts, and goes on his spider-sense, he'd be able to do it for a long time.

But he'd hardly, if ever, get a shot in.

And when he managed to get a shot in, it wouldn't mean that much to the two ferals

~wickerman~

Blade Cutter
Lets say that Spider-man turns evil and he's trying to kill all of them. And they have to work to gather to beat him.It wouldn't be the best team because they all hate each other.

DigiMark007
Lots of webbing. None are strong enough to break it. Once he webs their arms to the wall, the claws won't help either. He then proceeds to web their mouth and nose, effectively suffocating them. Not even healing factor will help them then.

-DM

Wickerman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Lots of webbing. None are strong enough to break it. Once he webs their arms to the wall, the claws won't help either. He then proceeds to web their mouth and nose, effectively suffocating them. Not even healing factor will help them then.

-DM

Where's he gonna shoot 6 webs at once? Is he shooting them out of his ass now? big grin

~wickerman~

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Wickerman
Where's he gonna shoot 6 webs at once? Is he shooting them out of his ass now? big grin

~wickerman~

I didn't say it wouldn't take some time. Lots of webbing at the beginning will slow them down, claws or not. And Spidey's fast as hell, and could avoid them for an indefinite amount of time...once he's got gobs of webbing all over the three he knocks them around until they're seperated enough to web them up one-by-one.

-DM

Wickerman
I didn't say it wouldn't take some time. Lots of webbing at the beginning will slow them down, claws or not. And Spidey's fast as hell, and could avoid them for an indefinite amount of time...once he's got gobs of webbing all over the three he knocks them around until they're seperated enough to web them up one-by-one.

-DM

yes, that might work. However, unless his webbing is very accurate meaning right at the joints, all 3 can slice it off. I'd say that this would be a very very very very long fight.

~wickerman~

long pig
Web one up, the other will help him get out of the web.

Simple.
Sabretooth is stronger, as fast and a better fighter, he takes SM by himself.

leonidas
damn, i love spidey, but this is a tough one . . .

could he avoid them? yes. the problem would be knocking them out or confining them. it would be . . . difficult to get them in positions where they couldn't cut free. the only logical way i can see MIGHT go like this:

he seperates them and takes them one at a time. how? he could latch onto any one of their backs in the battle (let's say LD) and quickly toss them a mile away. now it's down to 2 on 1. we've seen what his webs can do to sabes's face (as much as so many sabe fans hate that reference, it DOES stand to reason - imagine someone pouring liquid steel on YOUR face and trying to scratch it off!) so if he got rid of LD then webbed sabe's face that would leave him with just wolvie for a while. being as i'm one that thinks spidey can take him - especially with some judicious web placement - he could take wolvie out, finish sabe's even if its just gobs of webbing while he's blinded, then wait for LD and beat her the same way he beat sabe.

and if he was malicious, he could dump their webbed bodies in a river. ain't no healing factor bringing 'em back from that.

probably wouldn't happen that way, but, based on what we know of the characters, it could . . .

long pig
Sabretooth ripped the webbing off his face, taking his face off in the process, but so what?
He heals.

Same with Wolvie.

As with DS.

Sabretooth could take him by himself, especially now.
extremely lopsided fight.

leonidas
yah, but he doesn't heal instantly, long. and if he tries, spidey could web his hands to his face so he CAN'T rip it. and he's wouldn't need to knock any of them out - just confine them in webbing, then they're at his mercy.

bear in mind long - i'm just trying to come up with a way spidey COULD win this fight. i think the scenario i painted isn't entirely implausible. i think with his webs he has a chance (mainly because none of them could make up the range difference if he decides to stay away from them) but the chances are small - MAYBE 2/10? no chance at all if he tries to duke it out.

this trio is MUCH more difficult then cap, wolvie and dd -not least because they'd all be trying to kill him.

derrick24
its so many spiderman fans on this site it dont make no sense. have anyone on here looked at marvel knight #13, i believe you havent due to the fact that you think spiderman could take on all 3 of these characters. in that book wolverine and spiderman gets into a slug fest, the only lick spiderman gets is by webbing wolverine up and throwing him to the wall. Wolverine cuts himself free and injects his claws in spiderman chest. It was just that easy, a 1 page fight. another time was when wolverine heard that a girl got kidnapped by a gang of killer mutants, spiderman seeing wolverine on the roof, charge in for an attack (thinking that wolverine died to save the world, he thought that he was an imposted). He punches and wolverine but wolverine dodge with ease, leading to spiderman punching a chimney. Then spiderman questioning his speed, saying this guy is tremendously fast, charges at him again leaving wolverine to kicking him in the stomach and grabbing him punched him in the face knocking him back and he pulled out his claws. Then thats when spiderman realize that it was wolverine.
Spiderman fears wolverine havent you all learned that yet. Another example: yesterday i read the new avengers where wolverine 1st joined the team and they had to fight sauron. At the end of the book a spidreman fan said please dont make spiderman look like the weakest out of the other hero. The writer of new avengers said if you look at it spiderman and spiderwomen are the weakest of the team, he said that if he had a choice to fight any of them it would be spiderman or spiderwomen. Spiderman isnt great, out of all the characters on this site he is the weakest, sorry to hurt the spiderman fans feelings.

derrick24
when spiderman fought sabertooth he had the aid of punisher, spiderman and punisher the entire comic was getting trampled. Spiderman isnt on the level these 3 characters are, just ask x-23 who also handed spiderman his carse, a week version of wolverine.haha ha ha ha ha ha

leonidas
<<Spiderman isnt great, out of all the characters on this site he is the weakest, sorry to hurt the spiderman fans feelings.>>

that's pure ignorance, and stop telling everyone their fanboys. the idea is to try and come up with ways he COULD win. are you saying my scenario is completely implausible? forgetting your obvious wolvie fetish, tell me which part? AND i said his chances are minimal. if you simply want to say 'spidey is the weakest' back it up with something. here's a challenge for you - post a response on my wolvie v sinister 6 thread and give me a PLAUSIBLE (because i tried to give you a PLAUSIBLE) scenario where wolvie can beat all 6 of them. because spidey has - several times.

weakest character . . . un-flippin'-believeable . . .

derrick24
that story you told was crap because sabertooth, wolverine, and deathstrike have speed of there own and they're not going to stand there and let someone web them up.

derrick24
if he cant beat one of these characters by himself, he aint beating 3 of them. Lets put it like this, when i see spiderman give morlun a decent fight (the guy got slaughtered the entire fight spiderman fan) and black tarantula a fight (a wolverine and sabertooth ripoff) then post a response that i will listen to. Spiderman is weak along with his enemies- old man vulture, king pin (who almost squezzed the life out of him) tombstone, hammerhead, rhino (just plain retarded).

Sodo
Spidey would get slaughtered. Lady Deathstrike and Wolvie are incredible fighters, not to mention the adamantium. Sabes is just pure feral and could rip Spidey apart. However, it would be a pretty long time before they finally caught him. But, when they did, that's not a story for the grandkids.

derrick24
i dont think that it would be hard for them to catch him, unless he runs but dodging,no. If tombstone and hammerhead can catch him, wolverine on crack could catch him. if kingpin could catch spiderman, sabertooth with one leg could catch him. If vulture can tag him, lady deathstrike with no arms can slap spiderman around all day.

JRW
WOW i am like the last person to be a wolverine fan boy 1st off wolverine can beat spidey and it doesnt matter if they have to work together wolvie and LD have many of times and so has wolvie and ST so they would win with ease

DigiMark007
I'm just shocked at how little respect SM is getting...though with the rampant Wolvie fanboy-ism, I suppose I shouldn't be.

Spidey has jumped circles around the entire X-Men. Not beaten them, but avoided them with ease. These three are tough, but they'd never touch a properly-written Spider-Man. The trio would be hard to kill, so maybe he can't beat them...but at worst it's a draw. At best, it's a win for Spider-Man.

See page 1 for how I think he could do it...leonidas also offered a plausible scenario. And the only "scenario" I've seen supporting the trio is something along the lines of "they're good fighters and would hack up Spidey." Hardly a definitive strategy.

-DM

leonidas
<<that story you told was crap because sabertooth, wolverine, and deathstrike have speed of there own and they're not going to stand there and let someone web them up.>>

you're not very good at this debating thing are you. your rebuttals are rants, not rebuttals, flailing away in hopes that your screaming 'fanboy' will make up for your pitiful, really, attempts at intelligent debate. anytime someone says something you disagree with they're obviously WRONG, or they're fanboys. they have speed? that's your response to my scenario. no ^%$@. but they aren't as fast as spidey - that's the point. you don't think he could web LD? he's frickin' webbed quicksilver! and did you miss where he webbed sabe's face and sabe's had to rip his own face off to take it off? damn, kid learn to use your brain BEFORE engaging your mouth and raise a creditable, intelligent response.

i said it before - disagree, fine. just do it with some class.

leonidas
<<I'm just shocked at how little respect SM is getting...though with the rampant Wolvie fanboy-ism, I suppose I shouldn't be.>>

but digi, don't ya know WE'RE fanboys!! good grief. where's the smart debaters?

long pig
To me, unless specified, this fight happens in an arena, with no ring outs.

Spidey needs uber special circumstances to win this, which he doesn't have.

Sabretooth outclasses spidey in everything except agility, and only a bit.

Spidey isn't fast enough to web them all up perfectly where they can't cut themselves out of the webbing, or cut others out of the webbing.

Seriously, unless they are fighting in an alley in new york, Spiderman is as good as dead.
Why is that so hard to accept?

If this was regular sabretooth then it'd be different, but it isn't.
Sabretooth>Kraven
Kraven kicked spideys ass.

leonidas
<<Seriously, unless they are fighting in an alley in new york, Spiderman is as good as dead.
Why is that so hard to accept?>>

it's not hard to accept at all, but even you alluded to the fact that given the right conditions spidey could win. i tried to come up with a situation where by it is POSSIBLE for him to win. nothing more, and i said he would lose almost everytime. don't know why you'd assume a 'ring' as the arena though. is that the common arena in these threads? i'd thought city or some building myself . . .

DigiMark007
Personally I don't think he needs terribly unique conditions. A decent sized room with some walls and maybe a 20-foot ceiling would do fine. I think Spidey could win there (see pg. 1 for details).

If it's a barren landscape, yeah he probably wouldn't win. But there I'd say it's a draw. He's a lot faster than any of the three (and his spider-sense is often underrated) and is stronger than any of them.

Also, with enough webbing (in between avoiding them) he'd slow them the hell down. Not everything can be cut out of...if it's right against their skin/fur, they have a problem. Eventually it would become a major hindrance to their reflexes and fighting ability.

-DM

P.S. You're right leo...I'm a fanboy too, and in this case a Spidey fanboy. I just hope than when my fanboy instincts take over I use enough intelligence to admit when I'm wrong. Here in this thread, I don't think I am.

leonidas
<<P.S. You're right leo...I'm a fanboy too, and in this case a Spidey fanboy. I just hope than when my fanboy instincts take over I use enough intelligence to admit when I'm wrong. Here in this thread, I don't think I am.>.

amen to that, brother. it's galled the hell out of me to admit that hercules (my personal fave) can lose, but just because he's my fave doesn't give me license to go on irrational rants and insult anyone who disagrees with me. just leads to too many problems.

and i can see why you say he could win most of the time - i just think it would be difficlut to get them in position to USE the webs as effectively as you imply without them helping each other. the webbing on the skin thing though is a good point. i still say he'd need to split them up however - they're 3 fast bastiches.

Blade Cutter
OK I'm back I been gone for like a week my little brother has has been posting here in that time and if any stupid post have been done in that time it was not me.Like this post one on one Spider-man could take any one of thees three.But together SM is died.He will have to use all his web and be at his best at dodging just to last a half a hour.

long pig
SM isn't stronger than Sabretooth.
He probably isn't faster either.
Agility is all he has, and not by much.

Sabretooth is now a heavy hitter, he takes this all by himself.
The rest is just overkill.

Yeah, most vs forums i go to go by the rule that if no fight area is specified, then its a domed indestructable arena.

derrick24
long pig you are right, sabertooth alone would destroy spiderman. when sabertooth and spiderman met, spiderman had the aid of punisher to back him up and he was still handing them there carse and this wasnt even the upgraded sabertooth. Sabertooth is to powerful of a character to lose to someone like spiderman. Someone brought up the argument that spiderman fought the x-men, so has sabertooth, leading to him killing psylock. Until I see spiderman give morlun a challenge i dont consider him worthy of a fight with sabertooth or wolverine. The reason why is because sabertooth killed someone 4 times as powerful as morlun with no problem and that was wendigo. HAHAHAHAHAHA

jinzin
blade cutter I thought you liked spidey.....he dies in this scenario.........no matter which way you "cut it".

derrick24
seriously, i cant see spiderman going one on one with any of them coming out on top. Im sorry if i hurt some of the spiderman fans feelings but he cant beat any of these fighters 1on1.

The MISTER
Spidey is great but he would flee from a fight like this. If he can't flee then he's as good as dead. Wolverine and Sabertooth fighting together is a very very deadly tag team.

As far as Sabes beating Spidey by himself... That wouldn't be as easy as some of you are trying to make it sound. Spider-man is not some unskilled weakling. A little webbing to the eyes and Sabe's regains his vision just fast enough to notice whatever's about to impale him. Some webbing on both hands negates claws and the ability to remove more webbing. That's just one scenario, with Spidey holding back. (he knows Sabes dies hard) smokin'

The MISTER
I'm just shocked at how little respect SM is getting...though with the rampant Wolvie fanboy-ism, I suppose I shouldn't be.

Spidey has jumped circles around the entire X-Men. Not beaten them, but avoided them with ease. These three are tough, but they'd never touch a properly-written Spider-Man. The trio would be hard to kill, so maybe he can't beat them...but at worst it's a draw. At best, it's a win for Spider-Man.

See page 1 for how I think he could do it...leonidas also offered a plausible scenario. And the only "scenario" I've seen supporting the trio is something along the lines of "they're good fighters and would hack up Spidey." Hardly a definitive strategy.

-DM
I'm just considering the fact that Sabertooth has recieved an upgrade and has Wolverine as well. From what I've seen of these two non-humans, Lady Deathstroke wouldn't be neccesary to win. HOWEVER this trio would lose a great deal of potential without Sabes upgrade. In that instance I don't know enough about lady deathstroke to make a non-biased opinion.

sad

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by jinzin
blade cutter I thought you liked spidey.....he dies in this scenario.........no matter which way you "cut it". I did not make this dumb thread.My little brother made it.Yes Spider-man will die in this fight.But He could take them one on one.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
I did not make this dumb thread.My little brother made it.Yes Spider-man will die in this fight.But He could take them one on one.

that discussion is for many other useless crappy fanboy threads thumb down big grin

~wickerman~

derrick24
spiderman cant take none of them one on one if he could, he wouldnt have gotten three sets of claws in his chest in marvel knights #13.

Wickerman
Originally posted by derrick24
spiderman cant take none of them one on one if he could, he wouldnt have gotten three sets of claws in his chest in marvel knights #13.

NO NO NO!!!!!!! Anything that Spiderman loses in is BAD BAD writing!!!! Because he CAN'T lose sad

~wickerman~

long pig
Spidey vs wolverine=webbed up wolvie
Spidey vs Lady deathstrike=webbed up lady
Spidey vs Sabretooth= tons of peices of spidey and lots of blood on sabretooths suit.

Impale Creed?? big deal, his healing is better than wolverines now.
Out muscle him? nope, Creed is stronger
Out fight him? nop Creed is a bitter fighter
Hide from him? nope, Creed could find him anywhere.

The normal sabretooth almost beat Spidey, the new one would murder him EASILY.
Don't give me no BS on this either, fanboys.
You know he can't beat the new sabretooth.

Spidey couldn't handle Kraven, and Sabretooth is like Kraven times two.

jinzin
While I don't think spiderman can beat wolverine all that easily....or at all......
I agree with the lady deathstrike assumption and
I agree with all your sabretooth points except for one......the normal one almost killed spidey....and would have too if he wasn't in such a pleasent mood.....

derrick24
im sorry to say it but spiderman cant beat wolverine or sabertooth, he might have a chance with deathstrike. Wolverine powers has been enhance also by apocalypse. Every encounter that wolverine and spiderman gets into, spiderman always shows a sign of fearing wolverine and getting owned by him also. During that fight with creed, spiderman had the aid of punisher, creed could have killed spiderman on there 1st encounter in that book,you see the thing about spiderman fighting each of the 1 on 1 is that with his encounter with wolverirne, wolverine shows mercy but sabertooth is a different story, he will try and kill spiderman.
When spiderman gets owned by other fighter besides his enemies, people always says bad writing, its not bad writing, he also got owned by x-23, now watch people say that he was holding back because she is a girl, or he was underestimating her, no he just almost got killed, with a set of claws at his neck.
spiderman has a very hard time with very skilled fighters, look how daredevil handles him and look at the fight between him and electra, she was toying with him. If spiderman was to fight any one of these fighters and had a chose to choose, i hope he choose wolverine, a person who cares about him and that would take it easy,instead of sabertooth because sabertooth will make short work of spiderman.

Wickerman
im sorry to say it but spiderman cant beat wolverine or sabertooth, he might have a chance with deathstrike. Wolverine powers has been enhance also by apocalypse. Every encounter that wolverine and spiderman gets into, spiderman always shows a sign of fearing wolverine and getting owned by him also. During that fight with creed, spiderman had the aid of punisher, creed could have killed spiderman on there 1st encounter in that book,you see the thing about spiderman fighting each of the 1 on 1 is that with his encounter with wolverirne, wolverine shows mercy but sabertooth is a different story, he will try and kill spiderman.
When spiderman gets owned by other fighter besides his enemies, people always says bad writing, its not bad writing, he also got owned by x-23, now watch people say that he was holding back because she is a girl, or he was underestimating her, no he just almost got killed, with a set of claws at his neck.
spiderman has a very hard time with very skilled fighters, look how daredevil handles him and look at the fight between him and electra, she was toying with him. If spiderman was to fight any one of these fighters and had a chose to choose, i hope he choose wolverine, a person who cares about him and that would take it easy,instead of sabertooth because sabertooth will make short work of spiderman.

In my book, you are now a person that loves a character, but not a fanboy. I honestly congratulate you man thumb up thumb up thumb up

~wickerman~

derrick24
thanks wickerman; i just go by what i read in the books, i think it is horrible to vote on a subject not looking at the facts, just voting on your favorite character.

Wickerman
thanks wickerman; i just go by what i read in the books, i think it is horrible to vote on a subject not looking at the facts, just voting on your favorite character.

thumb up you get the Founding Fathers' seal of approval thumb up

~wickerman~

DarkCrawler
Every encounter that wolverine and spiderman gets into, spiderman always shows a sign of fearing wolverine and getting owned by him also.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ever read Secret Wars? It has Spider-Man dancing around the X-Men, Including Wolverine.

And:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3732443

leonidas
<<And:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3732443>>

damn darkcrawler - you are now and forever more my favourite poster!! that pic is GREAT!! bbwhahaah. best post ever. god, that's a classic . . .

DarkCrawler
Well, I can't take the credit for it...I did not found it, someone of Spider-Man VS Wolverine thread found it...

Thanks anyway. smile

radioboy121
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ever read Secret Wars? It has Spider-Man dancing around the X-Men, Including Wolverine.

And:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3732443

Ah, yes that infamous picture that continues to be misunderstood. I had to reread the Secret Wars when that happened and Spiderman was spying on the X-Men believing a mutant conspiracy against the "non-mutants" and he rushed them in surprise first punching out Professor Xavier and tagging most of the X-Men. Despite the X-Men's efforts in trying to make him understand/clarify with him (not attack), he refused to listen and left them to whistle-blow to Mr. Fantastic. Before he could do so, Professor X wipes his memory of the events.

jinzin
yeah pretty much what radioboy said....oh the hell with it......her'es what actually happened....!

jinzin

jinzin
.................................................................................

jinzin
................................................................................................................

jinzin
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

jinzin
yeah what a decisive victory for spidey....AGAIN against a wolverine that wasn't fighting back....this is almost as bad as you guys saying wolverine begging for his life in marvel knights 14 bwahahahahahahahahaha your ridiculous love of spidey cracks me up....laughing out loud

Wickerman
Now i might be the only one here that thinks so....but does it also look to anyone else like SM is about to wet his pants?

~wickerman~

jinzin
laughing out loud

wolverine8888
yup wolverine deffently would take spdierman him self and win no doughts there. also is sabertooth even in comcis again yet cuz wolverine pritty much killed him and I havent seen him in an x-men comic in a long time

The MISTER
Originally posted by Wickerman
In my book, you are now a person that loves a character, but not a fanboy. I honestly congratulate you man thumb up thumb up thumb up

~wickerman~
I would like to remind you of the battle Spidey had with the mindless bloodlusting non-dying Lizard. I'm basing my belief that Spidey could handle Creed on that and his battle with Firelord, not because I think he's just cool. If you consider everyone who disagrees with you a fan boy, then I declare you one for disagreeing with me.

( But I don't really think that you or I are fanboys any more than jinzin and Who-kid are. We obviously just disagree and we all have a decent knowledge of the characters) smile

jinzin
sabretooth killed wendi......wendi 's a bloodlusting non dying character with all the advantages that lizard has on a higher level....sabretooth would be able to handle himelf against lizard.....he'd probably get a kick outa having someone about as vicious as him to fight for a change...

derrick24
that was a bad example of spiderman beating wolverine, spiderman seemed like he was terrified of wolverine in that issue. Wolverine wasnt even trying to fight spiderman but that was a good scan to show wolverine durability. Jinzin im glad you showed them scans because i heard a lot of people bring that up during wolverine and spiderman arguments but i never read the book. Spiderman cannot beat wolverine and he knows this himself. Wolverine owns spiderman and spiderman fears wolverine, always has. look at jinzin 2nd post how spiderman has his hands up in fear.

X-Logan
Logan would win this alone.

Creed would too.

jinzin
pretty much....

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by wolverine8888
yup wolverine deffently would take spdierman him self and win no doughts there.

Go the Spider-Man VS Wolverine thread. Check the posts. Check the poll.

There are lot of doubts there.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Go the Spider-Man VS Wolverine thread. Check the posts. Check the poll.

There are lot of doubts there.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

True, and also irrelevant. Mainly because some knowledgeable people didn't even bother to respond (such as myself) and other not-so-very knowledgeable people DID bother to respond

ps: i would say this exact same thing even if in that thread the higher votes were for Wolverine, trust me.

~wickerman~

wolverine8888
this threads piont less if wolverine can beat him all bye him self if u give him to people almot as good spderman going to get beat in about a panel if thats

Blade Cutter
Why is this still going on Spider-man looses 10/10 times.If he had organic web he looses 9/10 if they fight in the city.This is not Cap DD and Wolverine.It's Sabretooth Lady Deathstike and Wolverine Spider-man will lose.

LordFear
Man what a tragedy this thread.
LOL.
SM is dead b4 his first wise cracking comment

jinzin
laughing out loud

Wickerman
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Why is this still going on Spider-man looses 10/10 times.If he had organic web he looses 9/10 if they fight in the city.This is not Cap DD and Wolverine.It's Sabretooth Lady Deathstike and Wolverine Spider-man will lose.

Cap DD and Wolverine laughing out loud . Yeah, SM has a chance of beating them....maybe by boring them to death....or talking them to sleep big grin

~wickerman~

jinzin
or bleeding on them to death......oh wait confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.