Hyperion runs the Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Hyperion runs the super-powered gauntlet. The Hyperion version i mean is the one from Exiles: Timebreakers (#62-65), after he absorbed Holocaust.

He gets 2 hours of rest in between each fight.

The Gauntlet:
1) Post-Crisis Superman
2) Thor
3) Beta Ray Bill
4) Sentry
5) Gladiator
6) Silver Surfer
7) Pre-Crisis Superman
8) King Thor
9) Superman Prime
10) Apocalypse
11) Post-Crisis Darkseid
12) Thanos
13) Pre-Crisis Darkseid
14) Krona (from JLA/Avengers)
15) Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet

Can he get past the entire Gauntlet?

If not, who does he lose to?

long pig
-edit- oops. Nevermind.

Whats his bio?
I only know the Hyperion who lied a lot, then got his neck broke by Gladiator.

Scoobless
why do you have Thanos above King Thor?
Thor and Bill is almost redundant
Apoc is pretty far out of place

other than that....... i know nothing of Exiles Hyperion.... lol

derrick24
hyperion from the exiles killed every being in his universe even galactus, with his bare hands. Then he was transported to the weapon x to help save the universe by the timebroker. Hyperion not wanting to go back to his universe where every one is dead, decided to take over the universe that timebroker brought him to. Then the brother hood, including magneto tried to take over hyperion but hyperion ends up killing the brother hood with ease, including magneto and wolverine. then that earth got destroyed by a meteor and he was teleported to another universe and tried to rule it. Earth defenders- avengers, xmen, hulkling, spiderman, pretty much all the heros on the planet tried fighting him but he ends up killing all of them, without breaking a sweat, last showing him breaking thors neck. Then the exiles appeared and he ends up beating the crap out of them with ease, and he was about to give the ending blow to blink, a eye full of his blast but she use her teleporting power and made the blast hit himself in the back paralyzing him, and a one armed gambit (who got his arm ripped off by hyperion), charged up magical knife with his power blowing hyperion to pieces. Then timebroker teleported his body into a tube, not knowing that he was an eternal and his body parts start to grow, making a entire new body, his body created its own limbs ( his cells was absorbing energy. and now he is planning on taking over the universe. when he fought holocaust an indestructible being himself, he crushed holocaust hands just by squezzing it and he head butted his armour ripping the indestructible shell, and with his nose his sucked out all the life essense that holocaust was made of.

Draco69
The thing is he "supposedly" destroyed all beings in his universe including Galactus. I'll believe it when I see it. He got blown up by Gambit. You telling me that Galactus, Silver Surfer, Gladiator or Thanos couldn't have done the same?

long pig
Exactly.
He's insane, it's been hinted to a million times.
He didn't do shit.

Draco69
We did see him kill Thor though. That was impressive.

derrick24
do thanos and gladiator or silver surfer have a magic sword that can cut thru anything, including themselves, no. He did kill everyone in his universe, the narrorator of the book even said so, including galactus.

Draco69
No. Actually Hyperion said so. And he's nuts. A person who can defeat Galactus, Silver Surfer or Thanos should not be killed by a kinetic explosion.

derrick24
they showed him killing all earth hero's, how much proof do you need. It ended with him breaking thors neck. If it wasnt for his own power he would have repeated the same process, killing, every being in that universe. Blink herself stated that he is impossible to defeat, she said that he is worse than apocalypse, a guy that can conjure any power he wants.

Draco69
That's not proof. Killing Thor? So what? A lot of beings can do that. Killing the Fantastic 5? So what? Again alot of beings can do that.

Blink is teenage teleporting mutant. Of course a group of mutants against a being that killed Thor is gonna say its impossible.

derrick24
Originally posted by Draco69
No. Actually Hyperion said so. And he's nuts. A person who can defeat Galactus, Silver Surfer or Thanos should not be killed by a kinetic explosion.

he wasnt killed by gambit explosion the MAGICAL KNIFE WENT THRU HIM WHILE GAMBIT CHARGING THE KNIFE MADE AN EXPLOSION. then his entire body reformed itself, limbs started to grow, creating an entire new body. he is impossible to kill, even though his body got exploded, his body created an entire new body, he is unstoppable.

derrick24
draco have you read the book because from your post it sounds like you didnt. He didnt only kill thor HE KILLED THE ENTIRE FANTASTIC 4, AVENGER, XMEN AND SPIDERMAN ALL AT ONCE, THEY GANGED UP ON HIM AND HE KILLED THEM ALL ending with him breaking thors kneck. if blink didnt use that trick everyone in that universe would have been dead.

Draco69
Originally posted by derrick24
he wasnt killed by gambit explosion the MAGICAL KNIFE WENT THRU HIM WHILE GAMBIT CHARGING THE KNIFE MADE AN EXPLOSION. then his entire body reformed itself, limbs started to grow, creating an entire new body. he is impossible to kill, even though his body got exploded, his body created an entire new body, he is unstoppable.

A magical knife? The hell are you talking about. It was his staff.

The fact that he was blown up by an kinetic explosion (even from the inside) buts ALOT of doubt into Hyperion's "feats" You think the same explosion would have killed Galactus? No. It wouldn't.

It's bull****. His word only.

And apparently if he got blown up, he ain't that "unstoppable" is he?

Draco69
draco have you read the book because from your post it sounds like you didnt. He didnt only kill thor HE KILLED THE ENTIRE FANTASTIC 4, AVENGER, XMEN AND SPIDERMAN ALL AT ONCE, THEY GANGED UP ON HIM AND HE KILLED THEM ALL ending with him breaking thors kneck. if blink didnt use that trick everyone in that universe would have been dead.

Of course I read the book. I mentioned the Fantastic Five didn't I. Jesus. Some people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So what? He killed all the heroes. Thanos can do the same. Or the Asgardian Destroyer, or....

It doesn't prove he killed Galactus.

long pig
Derrek, dude.
People in other dimentions are extremely varied in power.

Hyperion either did the following.

Lied his ass off because he is insane.
OR
Everyone in his old dimentions was EXTREMELY less powerful.
So it'd be like superman fighting a bunch of normal people.

Hyperion isn't shit.
Got his neck broke by Gladiator who wasn't even tryng to fight.

derrick24
the avengers alone has enough power to take on the jla, but the avengers was teamed up with fantastic 4 and the xmen, spiderman and hulkling all at once and they still got killed by a single being. And he did kill galactus and since it stated that he killed everyone in his universe thats also including silver surfer.

Draco69
"the avengers alone has enough power to take on the jla, but the avengers was teamed up with fantastic 4 and the xmen, spiderman and hulkling all at once and they still got killed by a single being. And he did kill galactus and "

The Avengers lost to Korvac. And Thanos. And Onslaught.

"since it stated that he killed everyone in his universe thats also including silver surfer. "

What did you say? By who? Oh yes: It was Hyperion. HE said it.

derrick24
ok 1st of all the nariator said that hyperion killed everyone in his universe, and it also came from his mouth. thor seems to have all of his powers and spiderman and thing seems to have all the powers he possessed on the fantastic 4. draco as i thought you havent read the exiles because he didnt die from the explosion, the pieces that was left from his body created body parts and made an entire new body. Do you all know of hyperion powers, hyperion is an eternal when he fought gladiator, he didnt even come across 50% of his powers, he was still learning, now hyperion has complete control of his powers, he is impossible to kill.

long pig
EX-FREAKIN-ACTLY!

The dude's a loon.
Reed even thinks hes lying.

derrick24
Originally posted by Draco69
"the avengers alone has enough power to take on the jla, but the avengers was teamed up with fantastic 4 and the xmen, spiderman and hulkling all at once and they still got killed by a single being. And he did kill galactus and "

The Avengers lost to Korvac. And Thanos. And Onslaught.

"since it stated that he killed everyone in his universe thats also including silver surfer. "

What did you say? By who? Oh yes: It was Hyperion. HE said it.

no the narriator of the book said it, it simply stated that he is glad to see other beings alive because everyone in his universe has died and by his hands and the humans that was left on earth defending themselves nuked him, killing every being on the planet, leaving him alone in the universe.

long pig
Don't you think that's a little insane?

Draco69
ok 1st of all the nariator said that hyperion killed everyone in his universe, and it also came from his mouth. thor seems to have all of his powers and spiderman and thing seems to have all the powers he possessed on the fantastic 4. draco as i thought you havent read the exiles because he didnt die from the explosion, the pieces that was left from his body created body parts and made an entire new body. Do you all know of hyperion powers, hyperion is an eternal when he fought gladiator, he didnt even come across 50% of his powers, he was still learning, now hyperion has complete control of his powers, he is impossible to kill.

No. It was Hyperion who said he killed Galactus. And he's insane. If the Joker said he killed Superman would you believe him? No.

Thanos could bitchslap all the Avengers, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, and Thor by himself. And he has. But he isn't more powerful than Galactus. Nor is Korvac or Onslaught.

Technically he was "killed". Until his stagnant cells rejuvenated his lifeforce and the pieces came together. You obviously don't have a good head on your shoulders because you refuse to recognize this fact: If Gambit exploded Hyperion why couldn't Galactus or The Celestials do the same? You obviously don't know much about them to believe that a man that can be exploded is capable of defeating Galactus. Hell a man THAT powerful shouldn't have been under the Timebroker's thrall at all.

Yes he's an External. And the most powerful Eternals are still pale shadows to Galactus.

derrick24
draco i know you know comics, i really need you to do me a favor please go pick up the comic exiles a blink in time, you will see all the feats of hyperion and know what he is capable of. because it seems like your guessing, hyperion was killed by a staff, gambit grabbed illyiana sword, that was magically bred, and charged it and stabbed hyperion with it. i wish i had a scanner to show it to you but i dont, go pick up the book, read for yourself and stop guessing.

Draco69
no the narriator of the book said it, it simply stated that he is glad to see other beings alive because everyone in his universe has died and by his hands and the humans that was left on earth defending themselves nuked him, killing every being on the planet, leaving him alone in the universe.

No. He said it. Do you see the white bubbles with words in them with a line to his head? That's called a dialogue bubble. And Hyperion said that he killed everyone. Which is bull****.

derrick24
galactus is like a 100ft tall, what is a knife going to do to him, nothing, it would be like a paper cut. Now if galactus was the height of hyperion, and he got stabbed by a knife that was stated that it could cut thru any substance in the universe and gambit using all of his power to charge it, i think the same thing would have happened to galactus.

Draco69
draco i know you know comics, i really need you to do me a favor please go pick up the comic exiles a blink in time, you will see all the feats of hyperion and know what he is capable of. because it seems like your guessing, hyperion was killed by a staff, gambit grabbed illyiana sword, that was magically bred, and charged it and stabbed hyperion with it. i wish i had a scanner to show it to you but i dont, go pick up the book, read for yourself and stop guessing.

His feats are impressive. But you obviously haven't read anything about Galactus. Tell me this: How is it a being supposedly more powerful than Galactus was ENSLAVED by the Timebroker?

Oh and did you read the comic where he couldn't stop a meteorite from crashing into the Earth? That shows that he wasn't powerful enough to defeat Galactus.

He grabbed his staff not Illyna's sword. Are you blind. Did you see the size of it? The length? The fact that there was no golden hilt. Please.

Stop making a fool of yourself.

long pig
So, what you are saying is, no one in his universe had a friggin magical staff to stab him with?????????????????????????????????????
Of all the Gods and Dr Strange type people, none of them had some sort of staff they could make magic??

For gods sake man. He didn't do anything.
Give it up.

derrick24
draco youre right he said it and the narriator said it, thats what im trying to tell you. draco go to the site where they have hyperion vs superman vs gladiator, everyone on that site will tell you what hyperion was capalbe of and what he did.

Draco69
galactus is like a 100ft tall, what is a knife going to do to him, nothing, it would be like a paper cut. Now if galactus was the height of hyperion, and he got stabbed by a knife that was stated that it could cut thru any substance in the universe and gambit using all of his power to charge it, i think the same thing would have happened to galactus.

It was a sword given by Mephisto. An Earthbound entity. Galactus is LEAGUES above Mephisto. He beat his ass in his own dimension. So any sword crafted by Mephisto ain't gonna do sh** to Galactus. Especially if it was charged by Gambit who is NOWHERE near the power level you suggest.

The statement above shows are little you know about Galactus. And comics in general.

Draco69
draco youre right he said it and the narriator said it, thats what im trying to tell you. draco go to the site where they have hyperion vs superman vs gladiator, everyone on that site will tell you what hyperion was capalbe of and what he did.

So you admit he said it. Which proves nothing. He couldn't stop a meteor/comet from crashing into Earth. So OBVIOUSLY he didn't defeat Galactus. Or Silver Surfer. Or anything else for that matter.

derrick24
long pig, it wasnt a staff it was a sword a magical sword and he didnt die from the explosion, he is still alive, whipping up on earth hero's, as i stated before every cell that was left absorbed energy making an entire new body, he is unkillable and as blink said the most powerful being she has every seen.

Draco69
long pig, it wasnt a staff it was a sword a magical sword and he didnt die from the explosion, he is still alive, whipping up on earth hero's, as i stated before every cell that was left absorbed energy making an entire new body, he is unkillable and as blink said the most powerful being she has every seen.

It was a staff. It doesn't matter if it was a sword anyway. He got blown up. He couldn't stop a meteorite. He's not that powerful.

Blink is teenage teleporter. She's not a good source.

derrick24
did you see the size of that meteor, it was almost the size of earth, they didnt give him precrisis strength, that would be stupid. but he did take a thousand nukes to the chest and when he blew up the sentinel base, he stood directly in the explosion and he pulled the same feat onslaught did by fighting all earth hero's but he actually killed them all.

Draco69
did you see the size of that comic, it was almost the size of earth, they didnt give him precrisis strength, that would be stupid. but he did take a thousand nukes to the chest and when he blew up the sentinel base, he stood directly in the explosion and he pulled the same feat onslaught did by fighting all earth hero's but he actually killed them all.

And Silver Surfer destroyed PLANETS with single blasts. Korvac destroyed solar systems. Galactus lived through the friggin Big Bang and EATs planets for a living. A thousand nukes or a planet-sized astroid would mean nothing to these beings. Hyperion couldn't stop it. He's not that powerful. And he didn't kill Galactus.

Thanos can kill every super hero on Earth too. But he's not on Galactus' level.

derrick24
trust me if the exiles had to choose between fighting thanos or hyperion, i think they would run to thanos since they know how impossible it is to kill him.

Draco69
trust me if the exiles had to choose between fighting thanos or hyperion, i think they would run to thanos since they know how impossible it is to kill him.

You don't know Thanos do you? Of course not. I'm obviously arguing with a child who has just recently begun to read comics.

Listen. You don't know that much about any of the beings we mentioned. So I highly suggest you read up about these beings. THEN come back and argue. You only have one lousy comic as a reference. (the words of insane megolomaniac and a pink teenage mutant that can teleport.)

derrick24
draco you have good arguments, thanos is powerful, galactus is powerful, the exiles have already fought galactus, ending with galactus getting a hole punched in him from a horseman of apocalypse ( i forgot his name, the indian dude that is on the xforce) they have fought phoenix, magneto, they might have fought thanos. but they said so themselves that hyperion is the worst fight they have ever had.

derrick24
draco, i know that thanos got a hole carved in him by wolverine, i know that silver surfer slaps him around on a regular basis. I know thanos and i know what he is capable of but do you know what hyperion is capable of.

Draco69
draco you have good arguments, thanos is powerful, galactus is powerful, the exiles have already fought galactus, ending with galactus getting a hole punched in him from a horseman of apocalypse ( i forgot his name, the indian dude that is on the xforce) they have fought phoenix, magneto, they might have fought thanos. but they said so themselves that hyperion is the worst fight they have ever had.

Galactus was not at full power. And by the saints above they had the friggin Cosmic Cube. THAT's why they won.

Magneto is not on Galactus's scale. Phoenix? She got killed by a giant laser.

They never fought Thanos. They would get slaughtered anyway.

Hyperion is the worst fight they have ever had because he's ruthless and completely sadistic.

Your arguements are to say the least lacking.

Draco69
draco, i know that thanos got a hole carved in him by wolverine, i know that silver surfer slaps him around on a regular basis. I know thanos and i know what he is capable of but do you know what hyperion is capable of.

You don't anything about Galactus or even Thanos. Silver Surfer gets his ass kicked by Thanos. What the hell are you talking about. Thor, Gladiator and SS all tagged teamed him.....and they got owned.

I know what Hyperion is capable of. But you don't know ANYTHING about what Galactus or Thanos is capable of. And for god's sake do us all a favor: Write all of your thoughts in ONE post. Don't double, triple or quadruple post. It makes you look inadequate.

long pig
ahahaha and this was BONE claw wolverine wasn't it?
If you honestly believe thats a believable thing to happen, I have some land in the pacific ocean I'd like to sell you.

Look-a here, big bad Hyperion gettin his ass handed to him by an annoyed Gladiator.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/Hyp3.bmp

Too bad his dimentions Galactus didn't know you could just break his neck....

Draco69
Seriously. Here's a link provided by the generous Beyonder:

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/galactus/profile.html

Galactus cannot be killed either. You still haven't told me this: How can a being more supposedly powerful than Galactus be ENSLAVED by the Timebroker?

armandovalles
Im not talking about the Hyperion in the exiles that got blown up by Gambit, im talking about the bald one from the currently ongoing "timebreakers" saga.

Draco69
That's basically the same one except more powerful and more pansy-looking.

armandovalles
well the one im talking about was more powerful even before he absorbed Holocaust, and now that he HAS absorbed Holocaust, i doubt there is anyone that can own him.

Draco69
He did absorb Holocaust. But Holocaust isn't very powerful. He's basically a walking nuclear reactor. And Hyperion absorbed him.

Regardless and back on topic, he would last till Sentry (that is if Bendis didn't downgrade him which I'm sure he did)

armandovalles
no, i think he would get way past sentry, i think he would lose to either pre-crisis supes or king thor.

Draco69
Sentry may lose. However it hasn't been proven that current Sentry's powers are "unlimited". If they are, then Hyperion loses because Sentry can do anything he wishes. If he's downgraded to about Superman or Thor's level then he would probably lose.

Agree with the second part.

derrick24
draco like i said before you havent read the exiles during the fight with phoenix, angel grabbed wolverine and blink teleported wolverine behind phoenix, ending with him gutting her. And yes i do take the fact that wolverine ripped thanos up also, it happened, you cannot argue with that. Until i see your names on the comics for being the writers, im going by what i see with my own eyes.
Thanos is powerful but if hes fighting the CURRENT HYPERION NOT THE ONE WHO FOUGHT GLADIATOR, THE ONE WHO HAS FULLY TAPPED INTO HIS POWER, he is going to have to use his most powerful weopon, his mind. Thats why thanos is unbeatable because his intelligence is on a scale that noone can surpass. Head to head thanos dont have the kind of power to bring hyperion down. the guy got nuked and just stood there watching as all life died in front of his eyes. HE DID KILL GALACTUS, draco like i said before you dont write the comics so im going to believe whats has been said IN THE COMICS not you. he killed all the earth hero's. even if the jla was there to assist, superman, martian manhunter, wonderwomen, all of them would have gotten there neck snapped like the other hero's did. Holocaust is very powerful, the guy is totally indestructible, during the aoa he ruled his own continent killing every super being that didnt fear him. To be honest holocaust is on the same level that hulk is in, he might be more.
when the exiles fought galactus, warpath, who became a horseman to apocalypse but abandon him and joined the exiles punched a hole right thru galactus, after he did that it stated that it was like him punching a hole thru a large star but he died during the process. thats why he isnt on the exiles team any more, he has been replaced by sasquash.
To my knowledge, from everything that i have seen him do, he has the power to take thanos down and any other being that gets in his way.

Draco69
draco like i said before you havent read the exiles during the fight with phoenix, angel grabbed wolverine and blink teleported wolverine behind phoenix, ending with him gutting her. And yes i do take the fact that wolverine ripped thanos up also, it happened, you cannot argue with that.

First off, I have read the Exiles (clearly this is the ONLY comic you read. It's kinda pathetic that you use it to justify your arguements when you NOTHING about anything else regarding this topic erm) You obviously didn't read the fight correctly. Gladiator weakened the Phoenix. Mimic mimicked half her ablities to fight her. Jean was fighting the Phoenix inwardly so that Wolverine could take a slice of her. Phoenix was not at full power. Not nearly. Jean was severely decreasing her power so the others could take her. If she wasn't the Exiles would have been owned. But clearly you can't read beyond the pretenses.

Wolverine has adamantium claws that can cut through anything. Including Thano's skin. That doesn't change the fact that he owned the Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Silver Surfer, Gladiator and nearly every friggin hero by himself. And he's not on Galactus' level.

Until i see your names on the comics for being the writers, im going by what i see with my own eyes.

It's funny you say this because you didn't see Hyperion kill Galactus with your own two eyes did you? erm Do you even know what happens to the universe if Galactus dies? No. Of course you don't. If you did you would agree with me.

Thanos is powerful but if hes fighting the CURRENT HYPERION NOT THE ONE WHO FOUGHT GLADIATOR, THE ONE WHO HAS FULLY TAPPED INTO HIS POWER, he is going to have to use his most powerful weopon, his mind. Thats why thanos is unbeatable because his intelligence is on a scale that noone can surpass. Head to head thanos dont have the kind of power to bring hyperion down. the guy got nuked and just stood there watching as all life died in front of his eyes.

Silver Surfer hit him with a blast powerful enough to destroy a league of planets. And Thanos was unharmed. He smiled afterwards. You clearly know nothing about Thanos. Don't talk about Thanos if you don't even know what he is capable of. Thanos has gone head to head with Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer and the Champion. And kicked their asses.

Nukes? So what? Hulk and Thor survive nukes like its water spray.

HE DID KILL GALACTUS, draco like i said before you dont write the comics so im going to believe whats has been said IN THE COMICS not you.

You don't think clearly do you? It's apparent from the way you write you swerve from topic to topic like a drunken Peter Griffin. Anyhoo, WHO said he killed Galactus? Hyperion did. He's insane. He's off his rocker. If Hyperion killed Galactus, the entire mulituniverse would IMPLODE. Galactus is essential to the universe. If he dies, the Marvel Universe dies. If Hyperion killed Galactus, he'd be dead too. But you don't know anything about Galactus do you? You only read Exiles and Wolverine. Which doesn't preclude any knowledge. Just ignorance.

he killed all the earth hero's. even if the jla was there to assist, superman, martian manhunter, wonderwomen, all of them would have gotten there neck snapped like the other hero's did.

He got blown up by Gambit? You telling me that a cosmic entity like Galactus couldn't do the same? An omninescent being that can have any power he wants? Gambit was the ONLY one who could destroy Hyperion? Please. That just shows how limited your thinking is.

Holocaust is very powerful, the guy is totally indestructible, during the aoa he ruled his own continent killing every super being that didnt fear him. To be honest holocaust is on the same level that hulk is in, he might be more.

Holocaust got owned by Colossus in a battle. He killed every super-being. The FF4 and the Avengers didn't even exist. Apoc and Sinester made sure of that. Holocaust killed hapless mutants and helpless humans. Holocaust is nowhere near the Hulk's league.

when the exiles fought galactus, warpath, who became a horseman to apocalypse but abandon him and joined the exiles punched a hole right thru galactus, after he did that it stated that it was like him punching a hole thru a large star but he died during the process. thats why he isnt on the exiles team any more, he has been replaced by sasquash.

For a comic that you really love you can't even remember the characters' names? erm His name was T-Bird after the car. He did punch through Galactus' armour.....with the friggin Cosmic Cube. The Silver Surfer and Gladiator can't penetrate Galactus' armour. You really think a mutant with Class 6 strength can do the same? He had the CC. That's why he broke through his armour. The anti-matter reaction negated his armour. However T-Bird didn't have ANYWHERE the strength to do it by his own strength.

To my knowledge, from everything that i have seen him do, he has the power to take thanos down and any other being that gets in his way.

What exactly have you seen him do:

Killed Magneto. Impressive.
Killed Thor. Very impressive.
Killed the FF5. Impressive.
Couldn't stop a meteorite. Not impressive.
Supposedly Killed Galactus....but can't break free of Timebroker's hold? Not impressive at all
Got blown up by Gambit? Extremely unimpressive.

You obviously don't know jackshit about comics. I'm sorry but it's true. You base these battles on your severely limited comic knowledge. After all you DID say that Wolverine would "cut" Sandman to pieces which is a ridiculous statement. I suggest that you sit there and learn. Contribute what you must. But seriously don't argue. I've gotten dozens of PMS exclaiming just how unknowledgeable and ignorant you are of such matters.

Inform yourself. THEN make an argument. Believing that Gambit can "explode" Galactus just goes to prove how little you know about comics.

derrick24
draco were just debating why are you acting like a psycho. Im giving my opinion, youre giving yours. When you posted that hyperion killed thor and the fantastic five and the x-men and other avengers, you speak as if he caught them 1 by 1. they ganged on him, every hero came at him at once and he killed them all.
You placed some good arguments about galactus, as he has been stated as being a part of the universe since the creation, i believe you on that part, galactus is the key that holds the universe together. Its 1 thing that your continuously getting wrong, its the gambit situation. hyperion wouldnt have never gotten blown up if it wasnt for blink teleporting his own power behind his back. Gambit wouldnt never have blown him up, if he didnt pick up the magical sword, that can cut thru any substance. If that was thanos laying on the ground and gambit stabbed in the back by a sword that can cut thru anything, he would have suffered the same fate. hyperion didnt only take 1 nuke, it was hundreds, thats how everyone on the planet died and the nukes didnt faze him one bit. I have seen thanos have a hard time with thor alone and the silver surfer, but when thor tried to challenge hyperion, with ease he got his neck broke, with the rest of his fellow team mates.
warpath wasnt in the 60 ton range, the guy strength was unmeasurable, he almost killed the hulk during there encounter, but you might be right about him having a source of power to be able to punch a hole in galactus, i am going to go to the book store and read it again.
but back to the fight, hyperion is winning this fight hands down.

DarkCrawler
No...he is not winning. He will not get past Sentry.

Have you people noticed that the thread says Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet?

I think that means with. Why else he would be so high?

derrick24
well if thanos has the gauntlet he wins easy.

radioboy121
I haven't read that exiles version Hyperion everyone is describing, but it sounds like he wouldn't be passing at the very most Silver Surfer on the list.

draco you have good arguments, thanos is powerful, galactus is powerful, the exiles have already fought galactus, ending with galactus getting a hole punched in him from a horseman of apocalypse ( i forgot his name, the indian dude that is on the xforce)

It was a Thunderbird (the dead brother in our 666 timeline) that used an invention of Dr. Pym's anti-matter bomb that cracked Galactus's armor that caused him to flee. But what didn't make sense (other than the possible invention) was why a full-powered Galactus was looking for another planet to consume already? The guy hardly put up a fight to boot too.

manjaro
whats the name of this exiles book with this hyperion? is it in TPB form yet or are we still talking single issues.. its sounds interesting i might wanna give it a whirl

Draco69
draco were just debating why are you acting like a psycho. Im giving my opinion, youre giving yours. When you posted that hyperion killed thor and the fantastic five and the x-men and other avengers, you speak as if he caught them 1 by 1. they ganged on him, every hero came at him at once and he killed them all.

Like a psycho? Not hardly. I'm trying to educate you, my friend. However your proverbial ears are clogged.

So what if the Avengers and other superhero teams ganged up on him and lost. Same thing happened with Galactus, Thanos, Onslaught, etc.

You placed some good arguments about galactus, as he has been stated as being a part of the universe since the creation, i believe you on that part, galactus is the key that holds the universe together.

Which is why Hyperion didn't defeat Galactus did he? Glad to see I got something through. smile

Its 1 thing that your continuously getting wrong, its the gambit situation. hyperion wouldnt have never gotten blown up if it wasnt for blink teleporting his own power behind his back. Gambit wouldnt never have blown him up, if he didnt pick up the magical sword, that can cut thru any substance. If that was thanos laying on the ground and gambit stabbed in the back by a sword that can cut thru anything, he would have suffered the same fate.

Your logic is demeaning. I understand completely what happened. HOWEVER, for a man that supposedly killed Galactus and "every other being in the Universe." He went out easily. By kinetic explosion no less.

And no Thanos wouldn't have suffered the same fate. Read up on him and you'll know why.

hyperion didnt only take 1 nuke, it was hundreds, thats how everyone on the planet died and the nukes didnt faze him one bit.

Superman and Wonder Woman have taken nukes with ease. Silver Surfer has thrown planet-destroying blasts at Thanos and he shrugged it off. Gladiator survived an explosion by the Skrulls that destroyed and entire friggin solar system. Nukes are nothing. That hardly proves that Hyperion is more powerful than Galactus.
I have seen thanos have a hard time with thor alone and the silver surfer, but when thor tried to challenge hyperion, with ease he got his neck broke, with the rest of his fellow team mates.

Thanos schooled Odin. So the son of Odin is never a problem. You're saying Hyperion can take Silver Surfer too? Please.

warpath wasnt in the 60 ton range, the guy strength was unmeasurable, he almost killed the hulk during there encounter, but you might be right about him having a source of power to be able to punch a hole in galactus, i am going to go to the book store and read it again.
but back to the fight, hyperion is winning this fight hands down.

My friend. I didn't say Class 60. I said Class 6. Which means anywhere from 80 to 100 tons. The AoA Handbook says so.

Hyperion is losing dude. He'll get past Superman, Thor, and Beta Ray Bill. But he certainly ain't getting above that.

Scoobless
i just flipped through the latest Exiles comic today..... Mimic knocks out Hyperion by using a combo of Northstar's and Colossus' powers.... there's no freakin' way he killed Galactus............ unless Galactus had been starved for 20 years and got beaten down by someone else first.... to the point where he's only as powerful as someone crappy........ like Wolverine

big grin

derrick24
scoobles youre lying, mimic tried to fight hyperion and hyperion grabbed his punch and crushed his hand, while he was in armor form, he almost killed mimic until blink interferred. Mimic and the rest of the exiles fears him. Draco you might be right with silver surfer beating hyperion, since hyperion has a weekness to radiation (i dont know if the exiles version has that same weakness). Please dont bring superman up, taking nukes, the guy keeps a black eye and bloody nose, hes continuously getting scratched and getting holes shot in him (by zod heat vision). to me superman would be the 1st to fall because of his durability and wonder women weakness is optic blast, she falls short everytime.

derrick24
and scoobles if youre saying that mimic can beat all of earth defenders by himself, he aint knocking nobody out.

Scoobless
scoobles youre lying, mimic tried to fight hyperion and hyperion grabbed his punch and crushed his hand,

go read the latest issue before you call anyone a lier you moronic little punk

and scoobles if youre saying that mimic can beat all of earth defenders by himself, he aint knocking nobody out.

i never said anything like that.... i'm saying that in the latest issue he uses Northstars speed to fly at Hyperion from behind, turns into a Colossus-like armoured state and hit's Hyperion like a half-lightspeed steel flying boulder.... which momentarily knocks him out

feel free to apologise anytime you like..... i may consider accepting it

if anyone has a scan of it please feel free to post it

derrick24
scoobles you might be right, im going to go to the bookstore and find out but if youre right, you will get your apology and anybody can hit someone in the back of the head but i know for a fact if he did hit him in the back of the head it didnt knock him out.

derrick24
mimic flys at light speed if he wanted to and to accomplish a feat like that without hyperion knowing it, he had to be flying that fast. just like when quicksilver tried to punch hyperion at superspeed, hyperion scooted to the side and grabbed quicksilver neck and broke it with his finger.

Scoobless
scoobles you might be right, im going to go to the bookstore and find out but if youre right, you will get your apology and anybody can hit someone in the back of the head but i know for a fact if he did hit him in the back of the head it didnt knock him out.

cool..... i may have over reacted...... but you shouldn't throw around insults if you are unsure of the facts you are defending

long pig
So, THATS how you piss Scoob off......-takes notes-.........

DarkCrawler
I have some scans here.

Sasquath knocks out Hyperion for a while.

http://img37.echo.cx/img37/622/123ft.th.jpg

http://img37.echo.cx/img37/1724/144gj.th.jpg

Him being defeated by his own blats that he cleary did not shoot even with full force. His blasts did not kill Morph or Mimic either.

http://img37.echo.cx/img37/1724/144gj.th.jpg

Killed by Gambit who does use sword.

http://img194.echo.cx/img194/8536/163kg.th.jpg

DarkCrawler
Hyperion being knocked out by Mimic...

http://img290.echo.cx/img290/9308/exiles0642005puardcp105uj.th.jpg

armandovalles
big deal, i guarantee even Thanos wouldve gotten knocked out by a 500+ pound ball of organic steel moving at half-light speed.

And the Hyperion that i meant when i made this thread is ONLY the one in the last picture. The others are much much weaker versions, partially because the one im talking about absorbed Holocaust!

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by armandovalles
big deal, i guarantee even Thanos wouldve gotten knocked out by a 500+ pound ball of organic steel moving at half-light speed.

Hmm...no I don't think he would have. He has survived assaults from gods and Tyrant and smiled after them. That would be nothing to him.

armandovalles
i highly doubt that he would stay standing from a blast like that when he has been nearly knocked out by just The Thing and Spiderman in a marvel-two-in-one annual.

DarkCrawler
i highly doubt that he would stay standing from a blast like that when he has been nearly knocked out by just The Thing and Spiderman in a marvel-two-in-one annual.

BAD. WRITING.

How in name of hell can Thanos be knocked out by ****ing Spider-Man and the damn Thing!? mad

Are you sure that we are talking about the same Thanos? What the f**k?

dominic/wolf
im feeling some penis envy here

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
So, THATS how you piss Scoob off......-takes notes-.........

it wont work often...... cool

whirlysplat
Originally posted by manjaro
whats the name of this exiles book with this hyperion? is it in TPB form yet or are we still talking single issues.. its sounds interesting i might wanna give it a whirl smile

whirlysplat
No it was not bad writing Darkcrawler it was early Thanos, he is more powerful now.Originally posted by armandovalles
i highly doubt that he would stay standing from a blast like that when he has been nearly knocked out by just The Thing and Spiderman in a marvel-two-in-one annual. big grin

armandovalles
yea, but it was still THANOS either way.

derrick24
darkclaw them was horrible pic of hyperion being defeated, let me tell you why: when sasquash punched him, he fell to the ground but wasnt koed, he was just stunned- 2. do you know anything about hyperion, his weakness is radiation, he shoots radiation out of his eyes, thats why it paralyzed him and gambit picked up a sword that is magic based and charged it up with his power and stabbed it thru him, the sword can cut thru anything. It was stated that wolverine claws could cut thru anything but when he got killed by hyperion, his claws didnt faze him. the other picture with mimic knocking hyperion out momentarily, wow impressive, the guy move at light speed and he is coming at you with full power (able to lift 70tons) armored up, that blowed might would have killed apocalypse. Mimic is stated as the greatest hero of his time, he is extremely powerful and i think that if he hit anybody by suprise in the back of the head, theyll be going to sleep for a while to. with that fight with the exiles hyperion was toying with them, he could have broken noctrin neck but he didnt. Instead of him shooting his blast at blink he could have punched a hole in her, he had so many ways of killing them but he didnt and that was his downfall, even though he is still alive, entire body regenerated itself. Like i said before he is unbeatable, just like blink, mimic, holocaust, all earth hero's that died by his hands, said themselves. darkclaw since you have them pics, show the 1 where he kills all earth hero, show the 1 where he took down the entire sentinel base, that no meta human has accomplished, show where he killed the brother hood without breaking a sweat, show how he killed holocaust with ease who is completely indestructible, show how he crushed mimic hands, who is stated as being nigh invulnerable. The reason why i know for a fact that hyperion could take down about any being on this form because the guy cause physical harm to indestructible beings, which isnt easy, he wins imo.

derrick24

good post armandovalles, HAHAHAHAHA, you all think that thanos can handle hyperion and he almost got koed by spiderman and thing, i have to get that issue. Watch how everybody say it was bad writing or that it was a weak version of thanos, no, it just happened, deal with it. well since that was bad writing than it was bad writing that mimic took hyperion down for a moment or it was bad writing that sasquash even landed a lick on hyperion, due to his speed.
If it was bad writing darkclaw, dont put up any of your lame pic that dont prove anything. Hyperion wins on the thread.

whirlysplat
darkclaw them was horrible pic of hyperion being defeated, let me tell you why: when sasquash punched him, he fell to the ground but wasnt koed, he was just stunned- 2. do you know anything about hyperion, his weakness is radiation, he shoots radiation out of his eyes, thats why it paralyzed him and gambit picked up a sword that is magic based and charged it up with his power and stabbed it thru him, the sword can cut thru anything. It was stated that wolverine claws could cut thru anything but when he got killed by hyperion, his claws didnt faze him. the other picture with mimic knocking hyperion out momentarily, wow impressive, the guy move at light speed and he is coming at you with full power (able to lift 70tons) armored up, that blowed might would have killed apocalypse. Mimic is stated as the greatest hero of his time, he is extremely powerful and i think that if he hit anybody by suprise in the back of the head, theyll be going to sleep for a while to. with that fight with the exiles hyperion was toying with them, he could have broken noctrin neck but he didnt. Instead of him shooting his blast at blink he could have punched a hole in her, he had so many ways of killing them but he didnt and that was his downfall, even though he is still alive, entire body regenerated itself. Like i said before he is unbeatable, just like blink, mimic, holocaust, all earth hero's that died by his hands, said themselves. darkclaw since you have them pics, show the 1 where he kills all earth hero, show the 1 where he took down the entire sentinel base, that no meta human has accomplished, show where he killed the brother hood without breaking a sweat, show how he killed holocaust with ease who is completely indestructible, show how he crushed mimic hands, who is stated as being nigh invulnerable. The reason why i know for a fact that hyperion could take down about any being on this form because the guy cause physical harm to indestructible beings, which isnt easy, he wins imo.

"Holocaust is completely indestructible but be killed him with ease" Bwah hahahahahahahah "The guy caused physical harm to to indestructible beings, which isn't easy", (his right there roll eyes (sarcastic) ) Bwa hahahahahahahahhaha laughing

I say nothing more, bless you Derrick you make me smile rolling on floor laughing

derrick24
whirlysplat are u making fun of me, i actually think that its funny, but in actuality, do you disagree with my post. Be serious.

derrick24
if you dont believe holocaust is indestructible, read here-
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1542

Scoobless
i've seen Holocaust damaged a few times..... Nate Grey cracked open his armour at least twice and Sabretooth cracked it in AoA

whirlysplat
if you dont believe holocaust is indestructible, read here-
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=1542

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah his indestrucible Bwahahahahahah "he beat him with his nose" Bwahahahahahaha laughing

Definition
indestructible
adjective
impossible to destroy or break:
These plastic cups are virtually indestructible.
Whatever the degradation, the human spirit can be indestructible.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=40199&dict=CALD

big grin

derrick24
sabertooth also had uber strength in aoa, but he did rip the armor and after that he got a different suit that was unbreakable so that it wouldnt happened again. He is indestructible by physical means and he has immeasurable strength but still got owned and it was very fast. also mimic didnt take a full blast from hyperion, he said so himself that he was melting.

derrick24
whirlysplat hyperion is a very powerful person, so beating someone with his nose, isnt hard to believe, i wouldnt be suprise if the guy kills the exiles with his pinky toe.

whirlysplat
rolling on floor laughingBwahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

whirlysplat hyperion is a very powerful person, so beating someone with his nose, isnt hard to believe, i wouldnt be suprise if the guy kills the exiles with his pinky toe. rolling on floor laughing

Scoobless
sabertooth also had uber strength in aoa, but he did rip the armor and after that he got a different suit that was unbreakable so that it wouldnt happened again. He is indestructible by physical means and he has immeasurable strength but still got owned and it was very fast. also mimic didnt take a full blast from hyperion, he said so himself that he was melting.

it was after the Sabretooth incident that Nate broke his armour...... it later got upgraded (again)..... and Nate broke it (again)

Creshosk
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hyperion being knocked out by Mimic...

http://img290.echo.cx/img290/9308/exiles0642005puardcp105uj.th.jpg So why couldn't Galacticus just step on him?

Wouldn't that be more force than Collossus's weight moving at half the speed of light?

derrick24
scoobles look up nate powers before you make it sound like he is weak. Nate is almost like godlike cable, with a little edge going to cable. I wouldnt be surprised if nate took silver surfer down. The guy was a threat to the entire planet, so holocaust getting his armor cracked by a guy who has the power to be unbeatable, not a good argument. Holocaust also fought exodus, another godlike character and held his own against him, i bet you bring this up in your argument. both nate and exodus has the power to be cosmic like beings and they could be big threats to the m/u but people on this site us them as being weaklings.

this is nate powers:
Powers: Tap into the enormous psychic resources of the astral plane in order to manipulate matter and energy, manifesting hard-psi to:
- levitate and direct physical objects
- fire mental force bolts
- cause violent explosive reactions in matter
- fly through the air
- shield himself and others from attack
- increase the physical power of his blows
- flow his molecules through another solid object to become intangible

and soft-psi to:
- scan for brain wave patterns
- project and manipulate thoughts
- intuitively translate new languages
- forge psi-links to travel in astral form
- generate realistic illusions out of psi-plasm
- establish mental defenses against new psionic attacks
- give substance to astral energy to solidify psychic forms or forge protective psi-armor

this is where i got it from:
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=73

this man alone will give jla a run for there money. bad example scoobles.

whirlysplat
scoobles look up nate powers before you make it sound like he is weak. Nate is almost like godlike cable, with a little edge going to cable. I wouldnt be surprised if nate took silver surfer down. The guy was a threat to the entire planet, so holocaust getting his armor cracked by a guy who has the power to be unbeatable, not a good argument. Holocaust also fought exodus, another godlike character and held his own against him, i bet you bring this up in your argument. both nate and exodus has the power to be cosmic like beings and they could be big threats to the m/u but people on this site us them as being weaklings.

this is nate powers:
Powers: Tap into the enormous psychic resources of the astral plane in order to manipulate matter and energy, manifesting hard-psi to:
- levitate and direct physical objects
- fire mental force bolts
- cause violent explosive reactions in matter
- fly through the air
- shield himself and others from attack
- increase the physical power of his blows
- flow his molecules through another solid object to become intangible

and soft-psi to:
- scan for brain wave patterns
- project and manipulate thoughts
- intuitively translate new languages
- forge psi-links to travel in astral form
- generate realistic illusions out of psi-plasm
- establish mental defenses against new psionic attacks
- give substance to astral energy to solidify psychic forms or forge protective psi-armor

this is where i got it from:
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=73

this man alone will give jla a run for there money. bad example scoobles. rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Scoobless
scoobles look up nate powers before you make it sound like he is weak. Nate is almost like godlike cable, with a little edge going to cable. I wouldnt be surprised if nate took silver surfer down. The guy was a threat to the entire planet, so holocaust getting his armor cracked by a guy who has the power to be unbeatable, not a good argument.

. bad example scoobles.

it wasn't an argument about Nates power... it was a response to this post you made about Holocaust

He is indestructible by physical means

i was just pointing out that he clearly isn't indestructable.... one of the times Nate broke his armour was by pushing another "indestructible" item through it

that's all i was trying to say...... that he is not indestructible

Mider
So Hyperian beats FF, Avengers, Brotherhood Of Evil, and am i aslo hearing now that He beat Thanos and Gladiator, and SS in the Exiles comics or what comic?

derrick24
milder it was stated in the exiles book and by his own mouth that he killed everyone in his universe, even galactus, which everyoneon this site is arguing about. Scooble you are right, his armor has been cracked numerous of time, but that is the only way to defeat holocaust, is by cracking his armor and he is going up against good guys, so it will happen everytime. The reason why mimic was able to knock hyperion out for a moment was because he caught him off guard, which almost cost mimic his life, just like in the jsa/jla, captain marvel caught superman off guard, with a punch to the back of the head, koeing him.
Let me put it like this: hyperion entire body was blown apart, leaving his head and legs and his entire body grew back. Hyperion neck got twisted all the way around and he just grabbed it and put it back in place and made a joke during the process. Hyperion killed everyone in his universe and was transported to another universe by timebroker and killed everyone in that universe as well. Hyperion took a hundred nukes and it didnt even faze him, he stood there the entire time. When rogue absorbed a 3rd of hyperion powers she said it feel like she can split the earth in half. I read a comic today, where he was killing all of the exiles, and a guy named beak was looking thru the universe trying to find someone to bring hyperion down and during the end of that book, it showed on the next issue that the evil hyperion will be fighting 2 hyperion from a different universe. He broke thors neck, with out a problem, beat the breaks out of hulk and firestar and he took down the entire sentinel base by himself and stood in between a blast that leveled the building. He killed vision, a guy who went toe to toe with silver surfer, in seconds, smiled at holocaust effort at trying to fight him and snorted his entire life essence with his nose, leaving nothing but a shell. He dodge a punch from quicksilver, ending with him grabbing qs by the kneck, snapping it. This hyperion is uber powerful, he has no limits and from the feats that i have seen him do, i think he is capable of destroying every being in the universe.

derrick24
oh i almost forgot, whirly splat if youre out there, you are the lamest person i have seen on any site. You dont comment on anything, you just insult, grow up, lamo.

Creshosk
milder it was stated in the exiles book and by his own mouth that he killed everyone in his universe, even galactus, which everyoneon this site is arguing about.

And yet Closses's weight traveling at half the speed of light knocked him out? What the f**k?

And galacticus couldn't produce a physical force attack equal to this?

Uh yeah sure kid. . .

"Who's more of a fool, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Crimson Phoenix
milder it was stated in the exiles book and by his own mouth that he killed everyone in his universe, even galactus, which everyoneon this site is arguing about. Scooble you are right, his armor has been cracked numerous of time, but that is the only way to defeat holocaust, is by cracking his armor and he is going up against good guys, so it will happen everytime. The reason why mimic was able to knock hyperion out for a moment was because he caught him off guard, which almost cost him his life, just like in the jsa/jla, captain marvel caught superman off guard, with a punch to the back of the head, koeing him.
Let me put it like this: hyperion entire body was blown apart, leaving his head and legs and his entire body grew back. Hyperion neck got twisted all the way around and he just grabbed it and put it back in place and made a joke during the process. Hyperion killed everyone in his universe and was transported to another universe by timebroker and killed everyone in that universe as well. Hyperion took a hundred nukes and it didnt even faze him, he stood there the entire time. When rogue absorbed a 3rd of hyperion powers she said it feel like she can split the earth in half. I read a comic today, where he was killing all of the exiles, and a guy named beak was looking thru the universe trying to find someone to bring hyperion down and during the end of that book, it showed on the next issue that the evil hyperion will be fighting 2 hyperion from a different universe. He broke thors neck, with out a problem, beat the breaks out of hulk and firestar and he took down the entire sentinel base by himself and stood in between a blast that leveled the building. He killed vision, a guy who went toe to toe with silver surfer, in seconds, smiled at holocaust effort at trying to fight him and snorted his entire life essence with his nose, leaving nothing but a shell. He dodge a punch from quicksilver, ending with him grabbing qs by the kneck, snapping it. This hyperion is uber powerful, he has no limits and from the feats that i have seen him do, i think he is capable of destroying every being in the universe.

Wow, he really sounds uberly powerful. But i'm still wondering how he could have beat Galactus.

And if beak wanted to get someone from another universe to beat him, why didnt he get the phoenix or wanda

derrick24
i understand what youre saying but he was caught off guard by a guy who moves at half light speed with superstrength of his own and a metal body, who wouldnt get knocked out behind a force like that.

derrick24
while beak was looking up people, it showed gladiator but he said himself that he thinks gladiator dont have the power to bring hyperion down and it also showed silver surfer but he looked past him also. Then he found 2 powerful people that thinks like him and could help the exiles out, which was himself.

Crimson Phoenix
oh, ok. i wish i got that issue. the comic store ran out b4 i got there mad

derrick24
this dude was buying the last issue and i asked him can i read it before he bought it.

derrick24
oh i almost forgot, he killed magneto and everyone was surprised when he stood there while wolverine was trying to cut him.

Scoobless
this dude was buying the last issue and i asked him can i read it before he bought it.

lol....... if you'd asked me i'd have told you to buy your own damn issue

laughing out loud

Creshosk
i understand what youre saying but he was caught off guard by a guy who moves at half light speed with superstrength of his own and a metal body, who wouldnt get knocked out behind a force like that. Galactus actually. What the f**k?

derrick24
youre right creshosk that wouldnt happen to galactus, seeing that he is like a 100 ft tall but anything less would almost have gotten there head taken off. Creshosk can you answer a question for me because it seems like you know comics a lot. Besides the time when thanos had the IG, was there another tiime that he has fought marvel hero's without additional powers, just his own. If he did can you give me the name of the book it happened in.

To be honest, galactus have a hard time fighting earth hero's and hyperion killed them all, TWICE, using brute force. Mimic is stated as being earth greatest hero, i dont underestimate nothing that he could do, the guy single handely took down namor with ease. As it stated in the book, from the narriator, hyperion killed galactus and every being in the universe. You all keep using the argument that he said that he killed every being in his universe, he did say it, and the narriator said it also.

Mider
Can someone in here tell me what Hyperion's powers are i mean ALL of them.

And why would anyoen think Whirlysplat was lame He is a pretty good memeber He is not lame. Now if all Hyperion has are Superman powers thats ****ing lame now anyone with Superman powers can just beat the universe what a load of crap i mean Cybort Superman beating Silver Surfer that does make sense seeing that Cyborg Superman has enough power to controll The Source Wall.

Mider
Come on someone tell me This guys powers and please dont tell me that He was able to defeat the likes of Galactus with just Superman powers.

Creshosk
youre right creshosk that wouldnt happen to galactus, seeing that he is like a 100 ft tall but anything less would almost have gotten there head taken off. Creshosk can you answer a question for me because it seems like you know comics a lot. Besides the time when thanos had the IG, was there another tiime that he has fought marvel hero's without additional powers, just his own. If he did can you give me the name of the book it happened in.Being up there I imagine it happens in the SS books. . .

To be honest, galactus have a hard time fighting earth hero's eer

You've . . never read a book with galactus in it have you?

Hyperion had a hard time with earth's heros. (one person knocked him out). Galactus swats away or completly ignores earth's heros when they attack him. You REALLY have no idea who galactus is do you? What the f**k?

and hyperion killed them all, TWICE, using brute force. Mimic is stated as being earth greatest hero, i dont underestimate nothing that he could do, the guy single handely took down namor with ease. As it stated in the book, from the narriator, hyperion killed galactus and every being in the universe. You all keep using the argument that he said that he killed every being in his universe, he did say it, and the narriator said it also. And alot of times in comic books the narrator is also the main hero of it so they're telling the story. You can particularly tell this if the narrator refers to himself in the first person.

So who is the narrator? If it's hyperion then its just Hyperion saying it twice. . . And from what I can tell this guy's a complete and utter loon.

How the hell did he beat galactus if he can be knocked out by any of earth's heros? Galactus could gently backhand him and hit with enough force to equal what mimic did. . . so if he was a legitimate threat Galactus would have used a hell of a lot more force. . . it probably would have done more than knocking him out too. . .

No I'm sorry but this loon has no credibility, none. That or everyone from his dimension was weaker than a fly stuck in flypaper. . .

derrick24
mider a description of hyperion powers-
hes an eternal that is completely indestructible- and he has a rejuvinating power (he was blown to bits and his entire body reformed itself)- he shoots cosmic energy from his eyes- moves faster than the speed of light- unlimited strength- super sight and hearing. He is something like superman but a lot powerful than him. He is an external, who use to be on a team squadram supreme. He didnt know how to use his full potential so the powers that he did know how to use, was a replica of superman, but the hyperion that you see in the exiles has tapped fully in his powers and he is unstoppable. The hyperion before got beat up by thing, thor, and i think hulk but the hyperion you see in the exiles, killed all of earth heros. This is a fully powered hyperion, who is 3x the superman you know from dc.

DarkCrawler
Give me one feat that Hyperion can do but Galactus or Thanos can't do.

Oh yeah, not including the feat by being knocked out by an mutant with half of Colossus's and Northstar's powers.

derrick24
darkclawler answer this question; besides the time that thanos had the IG or any other means to boost his powers up: give me a time that he fought earth hero's by himself using only his powers and dont bring up the time when wolverine cut a hole in his chest, in dc vs marvel.

Creshosk
darkclawler answer this question; besides the time that thanos had the IG or any other means to boost his powers up: give me a time that he fought earth hero's by himself using only his powers and dont bring up the time when wolverine cut a hole in his chest, in dc vs marvel. You're using "Earth's Heros" as a basis of power? What the f**k?

Mimic Knocked him out! Him taking out all of Earth's heros sounds like more BS on his part. What the f**k?

derrick24
thing and spiderman also manhandled thanos and hyperion killed both of them. The point of my post isnt just for the fact that he killed earth hero's just once, he repeated the same process. so he basically killed everybody again twice. You still didnt answer my question, besides the time when thanos had the ig, give me another time thanos has fought more than 5 of earth hero's and won. And i think that a force like mimic coming to you at half the speed of light, with strength in the 75 ton range, using his entire metallic body as a weopon, again at 93000 miles a second, hitting you in the back of the head, now that gotta hurt. A lick like that could have taken superman head, clean off but hyperion was knock out for seconds and along with mimic hitting hyperion a indestructible being, it cost him his life. Youre argument is stupid, give me another reason why you think hyperion is weak.

Creshosk
Youre argument is stupid, give me another reason why you think hyperion is weak. Your argument is stupid:

"Because he said so"

And then we see things that happen contrary to what he said he did.

kgkg
i guess SS can beats him

Galactus will smoke him so will Thanos

Creshosk
Originally posted by kgkg
i guess SS can beats him

Galactus will smoke him so will Thanos of course they can't noone in the universe emits radiation. Why? Because Hyperion said so and that's the bottom line.

derrick24
I dont think ss or thanos could beat hyperion, it was stated in the last issue. A guy named beak was looking for someone to help the exiles bring hyperion down and it showed silver surfer on the screen and he looked past surfer, and it showed gladiator and he said no to him also. At the end of the book it showed that he chose 2 hyperion, people who thinks just like hyperion.

kgkg
Originally posted by Creshosk
of course they can't noone in the universe emits radiation. Why? Because Hyperion said so and that's the bottom line.
lol that was a quote from derrick24 that I used lol

he contradicts himself

wink

derrick24
creshosk, stop hating on hyperion, in the book THE NARRIATOR said that hyperion killed everyone in his universe, not only hyperion stated this. So believe what you want, im going to believe what was said in the book.

derrick24
kgkg, i didnt say that, lol, stop making stuff up.

kgkg
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2. do you know anything about hyperion, his weakness is radiation, he shoots radiation out of his eyes, thats why it paralyzed him and gambit picked up a sword that is magic based and charged it up with his power and stabbed it thru him, the sword can cut thru anything

yep derrick24 is your clone rite

derrick24
yep youre right i did say that, which ss does emit radiation. If silver surfer dont emit this radiation as fast as he can, which he doesnt knows about hyperion weakness, than ss is going to end up with a snap neck like thor, hulk and the rest of the gang. I could have sworn i seen ss get his but handed to him by thor and vision was giving ss a good fight. These 2 people that fought surfer didnt even last a page with hyperion.

derrick24
kgkg, i read some of your posts on other sites and it shows that you know what youre talking about on the post that i read of yours but this is one that your judging wrong on.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, because your opinion is is the only right one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

derrick24
Nope; you just havent said anything that convince me that any of them could beat hyperion. You all bring up silver surfer, someone who got slapped around by thor and vision but hyperion killed both of them with ease. what do i suppose to believe.

DarkCrawler
thing and spiderman also manhandled thanos and hyperion killed both of them. The point of my post isnt just for the fact that he killed earth hero's just once, he repeated the same process. so he basically killed everybody again twice. You still didnt answer my question, besides the time when thanos had the ig, give me another time thanos has fought more than 5 of earth hero's and won.

Here. He shrugged off SS who is more powerful then most of the Earth's heroes combined. At least SS is more powerful then Exiles and Gambit...And the battle with Thing and Spider-Man is old. It was not the current Thanos.

He also battled Tyrant who defeated Silver Surfer, Beta-Ray Bill, Terrax, Ganymede, Jack of Hearts, Morg, and Gladiator. Again, more powerful then Exiles and one handed Gambit.

Your argument is stupid. How in hell did Hyperion manage to kill Galactus if he couldn't stand an hit fom Mimic?

Next you say that Galactus would have been knocked out by the hit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

derrick24
darkclaw im going to ignore you because you havent been reading the exiles. Exiles isnt giving hyperion a battle at all. Hyperion has killed morph, killed namora, killed holocaust, mimic killed himself running into hyperion like that. But you keep bringing up the exiles.
Spiderman and thing was manhandling thanos, it dont matter how old it is, it happened. How can you say that silver surfer is more powerful than all of earth hero combined when he couldnt defeat thor and him and vision stalemated each other and carnage took control of his body. That is the most stupidest thing i have ever heard. Silver surfer is powerful but he dont come close as being as powerful as all of earth heros combined.
why is everyone using the same argument about mimic hitting hyperion in the back of the head going 93000 miles per sec. Thats a stupid argument, if you knew how powerful mimic is you wouldnt be saying that. Mimic took down spiderman and he also took down thing, who thanos had a problem with. If you want to bring that argument up lets bring up the one where a bone clawed wolverine cut a hole in thanos during the dc vs marvel crossover and hyperion was even affected by a adamantium clawed wolverine, wolverine claws just bounce off of his body.

swerve1988
he dies at thor....apoc could be a couple more rungs up but....

hunbu04
why are thanos, apoc, ahead of superman prime. Prime in dc 1m was stated as being the most powerful metahuman in dcu. which means he is more powerful than darkseid. for heaven sake he guy is atleast elder god level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.