Team Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Fantastic Four:
Thing
Mr.Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
She-Hulk
Silver Surfer
Dr. Doom
Annihilus

VS

Avengers:
Professor Hulk
Captain America
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Warbird
Thor
Kang
Ultron

VS

X-Men
Colossus
Wolverine
Emma Frost
Cyclops
Psylocke
Gladiator
Mr. Sinister
Magneto

Which team wins?

stormfront13
why would you leave out core members of the x-men to put in their enemies?

kgkg
Fantastic Four

Wickerman
Fantastic Four:
Thing - he can be taken out by Either Colossus or Thor without trouble
Mr.Fantastic - without prep time to think up a plan they've lost to Thor ON HIS OWN before
Invisible Woman - ditto as above
Human Torch - ditto as above
She-Hulk - tricky. Although i don't know how psionics would work on her.
Silver Surfer - This compensates for the idiots of the team. I don't know how he could be taken out. i've heard however that Thor gave him a run for his money. Is it just me or is Power Cosmic as strong as Mjolnir? I dunno....
Dr. Doom - An evil more intelligent Iron Man. If IM can keep him busy, and i think he can, without prep, another one of the team will join against him
Annihilus - i don't know enough to comment

VS

Avengers:
Professor Hulk
Captain America
Scarlet Witch
Iron Man
Warbird
Thor
Kang
Ultron

VS

X-Men
Colossus
Wolverine
Emma Frost
Cyclops
Psylocke
Gladiator
Mr. Sinister
Magneto

Which team wins?

Ok, ok, i've just commented about the first team but that's because i'm very tired. You haven't mentioned the power levels of each member of each team. However i'm leaning towards the Avengers team slightly. I might change my mind but am too tired to start thinking such complex battle schemes.

~wickerman~

armandovalles
if u think Colossus can take out Thing easily by himself uve got to be crazy. They are equal in strength, Colossus has more speed, equal in durability, Thing has more experience, Thing is smarter, Thing is a better strategist, Thing is a much better fighter.

stormfront13
all of those can be argued, well maybe except for the fighting ability and expierence, but you think thing can basically beat anyone, soooo.

armandovalles
no, i realize Thing would lose to people like thor, hulk, etc, but Colossus, in my opinion, isnt even in the same league as the Thing with anything except strength.

stormfront13
colossus can beat thing, definitle, a lot of people think so

Wickerman
Originally posted by armandovalles
no, i realize Thing would lose to people like thor, hulk, etc, but Colossus, in my opinion, isnt even in the same league as the Thing with anything except strength.

*sigh* make a colossus vs. thing thread if there isn't already one and you'll see your answer there

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.