Dr. Doomsday and The Shaggyman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ming Tea!
Will the amalgam of the astute Dr. Doom and the ravaging beast known as Doomsday and the Shaggyman who is similar to Doomsday, defeated the whole league (who hasn't on these forums), roll eyes (sarcastic) be able to trump The Mad Titan Thanos?

dawsey28
I'd say yes. I personally think Dr. Doomsday could do it alone.

kgkg
Originally posted by dawsey28
I'd say yes. I personally think Dr. Doomsday could do it alone.
Doomsday is going to beat Thanos?

Champion > Doomsday

Thanos > Champion

Ming Tea!
That's why I included The Shaggyman. And remember he has the mind and standard tech of Dr. Doom as well as his arcane knowledge of the mystic arts.

dawsey28
Originally posted by kgkg
Doomsday is going to beat Thanos?

Champion > Doomsday

Thanos > Champion

NOT Doomsday... Dr. Doomsday.

It's like Doomsday + Dr. Doom. So it's basically a Doomsday with a highly intelligent brain, lots of scientific know-how, a nuclear-powered suit of armor on par with Iron-Man armor, and sorcery.

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/amalgam/Dr.gif

kgkg

kgkg
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
That's why I included The Shaggyman. And remember he has the mind and standard tech of Dr. Doom as well as his arcane knowledge of the mystic arts.
i don't know Shaggyman so i won't comment on him

dawsey28
Yes I have stated in MANY threads that Thanos is smart. I know that. (Outsmarting the Elders of the Universe is no easy task.)

But this is Dr. Doom with the power of Doomsday.

kgkg
Yes I have stated in MANY threads that Thanos is smart. I know that. (Outsmarting the Elders of the Universe is no easy task.)

But this is Dr. Doom with the power of Doomsday.
Power of Doomsday > Thanos ? Have you heard of Champion?
Dr.Doom > Thanos ? Even in Brains Thanos always is one step ahead.

dawsey28
Yes, but what I'm saying is that The Power of Doomsday will be in a highly intelligent Dr. Doom's hands.

Doomsday's powers + sorcery + Iron-man level suit + scientific knowhow.

Okay, fine, Thanos wins. But he would would have one he-ell of a fight on his hands.

Quick Freeze
is there any kind of prep involved?

Ming Tea!
Nice sig kgkg.

kgkg
Yes, but what I'm saying is that The Power of Doomsday will be in a highly intelligent Dr. Doom's hands.

Okay, fine, Thanos wins. But he would would have one he-ell of a fight on his hands.
That's what I am trying to tell you

Doomsday's powers ( Thanos has more power(Champion , Hulk are his bitches) + Sorcery (Doom is also his *****) + Iron-man level suit ( Suit is going to help Doomsday?) + Scientific (Thanos has outsmarted Doom in this department)

Thanos is just too powerful.

Doomsday with smarts(Doom) is Thanos Junior

Well am sure it's going to be a good battle but I don't see how DD can get a win

kgkg
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
Nice sig kgkg.
thx smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.