dark akuma vs the hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
both have incridible strength and can deystroy a crap load of stuff.
i might have to say akuma though

Nataku8188
Dark akuma? Drunkard.

mr.smiley
why not?
he walked underwater and moved an island with his bare hands.
He then deystroyed a mountain with his bare hands.
In street fighter 3rd strike he deystroyes a navey ship with a flying uppercut from the bottom of the ocean

Draco69
For the love of god, mr. smiley PLEASE change your avatar. I get nauseous everytime I see it. That man should be executed. Ughhhh. sick sick sick sick sick

mr.smiley
hahahah
lofl!

you making fun of me?

Nataku8188
There is no 'dark' Akuma.

There is Akuma and SHIN Akuma. Shin Akuma traditionaly was faster and stronger, while less durable than normal Akuma.

mr.smiley
snk vs capcom

mr.smiley
Originally posted by mr.smiley

i thought he was in snk vs capcom

leonheartmm
akuma has mystical forces and hulk cant protect himself from mystical attacks.

mr.smiley
wow i didn't even realize that.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by leonheartmm
akuma has mystical forces and hulk cant protect himself from mystical attacks.

Wrong.

Akuma can harness his inner power, called Chi by the Chinese, and Ki by the Japanese. Unlike other fighters, he taps into the, 'dark hadou', or his evil Ki. Through this he can augment his physical strength beyond that of any other SF character (At this given point in time) and can project energies and other such things. He can use it to 'Ashura warp' which lets him go intangible and slide forward or backward.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Wrong.

Akuma can harness his inner power, called Chi by the Chinese, and Ki by the Japanese. Unlike other fighters, he taps into the, 'dark hadou', or his evil Ki. Through this he can augment his physical strength beyond that of any other SF character (At this given point in time) and can project energies and other such things. He can use it to 'Ashura warp' which lets him go intangible and slide forward or backward.

Iron Fist can do the same thing. Hulk smashes him.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Iron Fist can do the same thing. Hulk smashes him.

I believe Akuma to be in a league FAR above Iron Fist, yet he will lose to Hulk. Hulk is just too powerful, when the fight starts, I'm sure Akuma will beat the living piss out of Hulk, but eventually he will get tired. Hulk will just heal and get stronger. Eventually Hulk will land a shot, then Akuma is done.

mr.smiley
yeah that's possible.
I still wouldn't sell akuma short though.
He's extreamley powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.