Homer and Peter Griffin versus Jubillee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
FIGHT!

Ming Tea!
Peter wins this alone. "Women aren't people they're entertainment devices given to us by our Lord Jesus Christ." Chauvanistic, but classic.

Draco69
Peter beat General Zod. He wins.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Draco69
Peter beat General Zod. He wins.

No. Peter stalemated Lois, who owned three Kryptonians - one was Zod.

Draco69
Actually he had the Phantom Projector that put them all in the Phantom Zone.

Lois would kick ANYBODY's ass.

Laminator_X
Homer, though blind, would entrance them all with his music and epic poetry. wink

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Beyonder
No. Peter stalemated Lois, who owned three Kryptonians - one was Zod.
But Lois also had trouble with Jennifer Love Hewitt and somebody voiced by Candice Bergen

K3VIL
Peter has fought to a stalemate and then killed a chicken-man who gived him a coupon for fried chickens, during the fight they shattered themselves on a highway, fall from a bridge, crash into cars etc. arriving to Boston finally.

8bitChris
Don't forget, Peter was also Superman's roommate for a few months. He did sit in on a couple of the Justice League meetings. I think he has the strategy advantage.

Lord-of-Dreams
So... are we all forgeting that this is a retarded thread?

GoGriffin!!

ChaoticReign
Peter was also once a wonder-twin so thats even more experience points for him.

asain dude
i think it would be better if it was just between homer and griffin

grey fox
peter beats jubilee to death with homer simpson easiest fight ever especially if peter get's to use the photocopier*

*in the chicken man fight peter slams thee chicken mans head into the photocopier several times before finishing him off .

MERCILOUS
Homer can take anything Jubilee can dish out, and just forget it if he "hulks up." Peter seems to be on the same level, this is a slaughter.

jinzin
peters survived super human feats falling off of skyscrapers coming back from death etc etc...I don't know what if anything jubes could do to him.....homer on the other hand....well if he's having one of his good days he might be able to stalemate her.....if he's having one of those i got my ass kicked by smithers days......then he dies fast and hard.....and fast...

MERCILOUS
Homer the man, remember his fight with bart's bigger brother? Or surviving the falling into Springfield gorge twice? Let's not forget his professional boxing career or his cannonballs to the stomach feat.

BENITO
All Jubilee would need to win would be some beer

MERCILOUS
So then she gets beat up by two drunken cartoons, nothing changes.

dawsey28
I just watched an episode where Peter was able to turn into anything he wanted. He was Like Morph from X-Men.

Gryn Jabar
Ok ok, how abour Wolverine and Jubilee versus Peter and Homer, Homer when he worked out just prio to him climbing Mt. Springfield and Peter when he's beautiful.

BENITO
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
So then she gets beat up by two drunken cartoons, nothing changes.
after they get drunk
she then puts on a white top and gets it wet that peter griffin out then she starts throughing donuts and then she blinds homer and kicks him in the crotch.

and don't forget jubilee's been trained in martail arts by Logan.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Ok ok, how abour Wolverine and Jubilee versus Peter and Homer, Homer when he worked out just prio to him climbing Mt. Springfield and Peter when he's beautiful.

Are you trying to be funny or creative because I think this is just stupid and I'm sure there are a lot of people who would agree with me on this. How can you compare legendary heroes with characters that are funny, fat and stupid. I'm sorry I don't want to seem like a jackass but this is just dumb.

8bitChris
If you don't like it you don't have to post on the thread Hulk. It was a joke thread.

And apparently, you do want to seem like a jackass. Otherwise you'd have little motive to post and act like one.

Pepito
Homer's ultra resistant to injury and can avert death with greater ease than James Bond. If you add Peter's incredible shape shifting ability (from that great what if episode) then the dynamic dup can win.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by 8bitChris
If you don't like it you don't have to post on the thread Hulk. It was a joke thread.

And apparently, you do want to seem like a jackass. Otherwise you'd have little motive to post and act like one.

I wasn't asking for your opinion or criticism. I don't care what you think. I was asking the original poster of this thread.argue

Gryn Jabar
The original poster of this thread agrees with 8bitchris.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.