Superman +2 vs Mr. Fantastic +2 vs Dr. Strange +2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Here are the rules:
choose 2 characters that each of the original 3 heroes would likely choose as teamates against the other 2 if they were to have a day to prepare to fight each other

Por Ejemplo:
I think that Superman would most likely choose Dr. Fate (seeing that strange is a magician and so is fate) and Batman (because blah blah blah)

I think that Reed would choose Johnny and Sue because he's like that they make a pretty unbeatable team themselves.

I think Strange would choose Clea and Namor.

because of my choices i think that superman +2 wins

however my choices are disputable
post yours and debate!

Kento
Superman would choose Batman, and Wonder Woman. I mean they're the JLA Trio why else.

Reed would choose Sue her being his wife, and the invisibility, and Ben for strength

Strange....That's a tough one cause I'm not to sure who he's friends with. He's on Defenders right? Hulk, and Namor then.

As who'd win....Strange, Hulk, and Namor more then likely. But who knows I'm not really thinking hard on it.

gautam
seeing that strange is against him....he wont bring ww and batman....he'll take fate...and then WW...with him....THEN....fate stalemates strange....supes takes out hulk....WW lays waste to Namor.....then they all team up on Strange....team supes...win

seaapple
Superman takes Green Lantern (classic Hal) and Dr. Fate.

Reed takes Dr. Doom (he must convince him it is in Victor's favor to help) and Silver Surfer.

Dr. Strange takes...Hulk and Adam Warlock.

I'll give it to the Reed Richards team. They have brain power to concoct something, and whatever they need in the universe Silver Surfer has the speed and power to get it.

long pig
Dr Strange with prep??
He takes them all out by himself.

Don't give Strange prep, cuz some of his spells are like...1 hit kills.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Dr Strange with prep??
He takes them all out by himself.

Don't give Strange prep, cuz some of his spells are like...1 hit kills.
Doom , and Reed with prep aren't bad either. lol

armandovalles
Supes would chose John Stewart GL and Wonder Woman.

Reed would choose his wife, Sue, and his best friend, The Thing.

Dr. Strange would chose Namor and Hulk.

I think with these choices Superman's team would win.

seaapple
Originally posted by kgkg
Doom , and Reed with prep aren't bad either. lol

Yes, that is why I chose them. I mean...ultimate nullifier? Plus, Doom knows a little about magic. Then with the Surfer for some cosmic back-up, I think they more than stand a chance. Dr. Strange is versatile, but for brain power and sheer power I take the Richards, Von Doom, Silver Surfer trio.

All the trios are tough though, and Dr. Strange + Adam Warlock is no joke. Likewise, Dr. Fate and Green Lantern. Weak links are Superman's kryptonite issue, and the Hulk's lack of brain power.

seaapple
I change my Dr. Strange team. Now he takes Thor and Adam Warlock.

(The others are still Reed, Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer and Superman, Dr. Fate, Hal Jordan GL)

Beyonder
Reed + Sue + Ben

Superman + Fate + Hal Jordan

Strange + Surfer + Adam Warlock

seaapple
In Beyonder's scenario there is no way Team Strange loses (unless Reed contacts Uatu and concocts some Ultimate Nulifier type madness, or otherwise outsmarts them).

Beyonder
Strange owns.

seaapple
The only thing controversial in my teams is the inclusion of Doom, and I think if it was a matter of life or death it is reasonable. I guess it is more likely if the scenario was for something like saving the Earth where Doom had motivation though.

But what is Ben Grimm going to do against Superman or Dr. Strange?

Beyonder
Originally posted by seaapple
The only thing controversial in my teams is the inclusion of Doom, and I think if it was a matter of life or death it is reasonable. I guess it is more likely if the scenario was for something like saving the Earth where Doom had motivation though.

But what is Ben Grimm going to do against Superman or Dr. Strange?

Nothing. But Reed would more likely choose Ben than anyone else. If there is, I just don't know who.

I just think Reed trust in Ben's skill and determination and would pick him over most others.

Cosmic Cube
Why does everyone assume Dr. Fate is equal or superior to Dr. Strange? He has never been proven to be. I've heard he held off the Spectre. Big whoop, so did Zauriel. Dr. Strange has tons of magical artifacts. Fate has one. Dr. Strange would own Dr. Fate.

Strange, Surfer, and Hulk, no contest.

seaapple
I don't think that Dr. Fate is equal or superior to Dr. Strange. I just think that he is the closest thing to a counterpart character in D.C. comics.

I believe in the power of intelligence, so if Reed has strong enough back-up he will win. If not then the Dr. Strange group takes it.

long pig
Strange and Reeds intelligence are equal, it's been said before.
And he is considered to have more will and determination than any human to ever exist.

I seriously cannot think of anyone on earth who can beat a "prep timed" Strange.

Anyone under sky father is as good as dead.

Dr. Fate is nearly equal in power as Strange, but the difference is Strange has limitless amounts of magical doo-dads and years more expierence than Fate, and also, he has more powerful Gods backing him up, Aggaroth>nabu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.