Wolverine wonders into Gotham City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
How would Wolverine, handle Gotham City. Lets say Wolverine is a loner know. And his gets a Job in the Mail room in Wayne enterprise. Yet he has never meet Mr.Bruce Wayne himself. Logan works at the building on the day shift and at night he likes to go out in his Wolverine custom and check things out.

So how would Wolverine do in Gotham, with life and fighting the villians that dwell there. Can he clean house. How would he handle Batman getting in his way or would the Villians bring him down.

JWangSDC
I donno what would happen if Wolverine WANDERED into Gotham city, especially if he was a loner NOW.

Gotham and its villains are tricky like batman...Physically wolverine is more than up to the challenge.. if this ever happened it's likely he'd end up teaming up w/ batman forming and extremely uneasy alliance between 2 hard heads.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Malo
How would Wolverine, handle Gotham City. Lets say Wolverine is a loner know. And his gets a Job in the Mail room in Wayne enterprise. Yet he has never meet Mr.Bruce Wayne himself. Logan works at the building the day shift and at night he likes to go out in his Wolverine custom and check things out.

So how would Wolverine do in Gotham, with life and fight the villians that dwell there.

Batman would probably find out of his presence and have a short chat with him. Neither would accept taking orders from the other one. Wolverine would either leave the city or stay and get in Bats' territorry, like showing up while he's fighting someone. He'd most likely leave town after a while, getting bored.

Well, that's about life. About fighting the villains, the only one i have doubts about is the Joker with his crazy plans. The way i see it, first time they meet Wolvie jumps the Joker that just can't understand how logan takes so much punishment and keeps hittin. Batman would then sweep in and stop Logan from killing the smilin' dude. Second time they meet however, something tells me The Joker would be prepared. Don't know how, but you have to give a lot of credit to Mr. Napier.

~wickerman~

Malo
It's sure gona get Ugly. Wolverine will not hold back. And he would end up killing more than he would want to. That would set up a show down with Batman. I could see Batman talking to him about staying out of the way and all, but logan is not going to hear any of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.