Moon Knight vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

seaapple
A battle of individuals with nominal powers who like to prowl at night...

long pig
Depends, is it at night under a full moon?
If so, then MoonNight wins.
If no then, moon night wins.

seaapple
How about half-moon?

long pig
Oh, well that's different, if its half moon then moon night wins.

seaapple
I just looked at an old Moon Knight where Moon Knight does, in fact, beat Daredevil. But he knocks him into a video game arcade which counteracts his radar vision.

wolverine8888
what are moonights powers he kinda seem like a wimp I saw him fight wolverine once and was nocked out in like a second

dominic/wolf
whats moon knights powers

seaapple
Moon Knight is the avatar of the Egyptian god Khonshu. He mostly is a regular (strong, agile, good fighter, ex-mercenary) person with a truncheon and some crescent shaped darts. He has a mystical side though in that things seem to work out for him and when he is down Khonshu seems to come through for his path to victory. His strength also rises and falls with the phases of the moon (I think this is only in later incarnations of the charcater). He has beaten a werewolf, characters with superhuman strength, Tigra, a lot of street punks, etc.. He has three identitites and uses them to keep his ear to the street. He can use his cloak to glide a bit. That's about all I can think of for now.

K3VIL
During a Spider-Man issue Moon Knight and Spidey were searching Hobgoblin II a.k.a. Jason P. Macendale, that was hired from the Foreigner to kill Nick Katzenberg, fighting with Spidey, Macendale throwed some pumpkin bombs and the building, old and ruined, proceed into collapsing.Meanwhile Moon Knight was taking safe the abitants of the building, Hobby gained the upper hand on Spidey, Katzenberg saved him, and Macendale shooted him with an electrical blast, Spidey beat down him, then leaved the building with Hobgoblin and Nick, they were able to get out cause Moon Knight was substaining the main door of the building and with it the ENTIRE WEIGHT of the main wall of the building.
But during that period his strenght was fluctuating, I don't know if he's still that strong.

seaapple
It could be Khonshu coming through for him in a time of need.

whirlysplat
big grin but DD sure plays a mean pinball big grinOriginally posted by seaapple
It could be Khonshu coming through for him in a time of need.

IRTMU-Dragon
He sure does.

tijay
bump

pym-ftw
Matt

namorsubby
Moonknight.

thanos-prime
DD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.