Thank you everybody for ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[PLOP]anakin
With this thread I want to thank everybody for posting pictures, movie clips and spoilers from Star Wars Episode 3. With this thread YOU can say also something to thank everybody.

Cheesiness
Err...

laughing

Machete_Guy
He's right! So much info has been posted in this forum. I learned alot about the movie months ago. Thanks everyone

jango fatt
Jeez what a pointless thread

But all right thank y'all very much guys!
it was all really nice

sundevilscott
Originally posted by jango fatt
Jeez what a pointless thread

But all right thank y'all very much guys!
it was all really nice

You might not agree with his thread but it has a point. It is to thank the people that put a lot of work into find and posting items for the last couple of years.

Thank you everyone.

mike_oxbig
hell lets get some pointless threads goin it wont be long before we see episode 3! the forum will change afterward, afterall who wants spoilers after they've seen it, its just gonna be full of threads saying 'wow how cool is the film' or 'how good was the duel' Lets put it into perspective, imagine how long you've been waiting for this and yeah thanx everyone

PVS
ummm.......thanks? blink

mike_oxbig
**** this what a stupid thread

palpy_666
At this time, I would like to thank everyone who has provided audio, pictures, and video that relate to ROTS. Before I even registered here at KMC, I was leaching files from you guys! lol... Thanks for everything!

A special thank you to DarkYoda who has provided a lot of good stuff...

Prod
Whoever says this was a bad thread...go screw yourslef!!! mad

U do realize that NONE of this would have been possible if those few people didnt put all their time in to help others!!!!help upload everything!!!look for pics!!!and movie clips!! mad

I would like to say THANKS for everything and everyone guys (special thanks goes to Dark YOda who uploaded all the vids!!!!) big grin...I loved this forum...my favorite...it has been a first time...I hope u will all come back to talk even after ROTS!

MTFBWU all!!

wozzy_the_dark
i bet someone will post a thread after they have seen the film sayin 'OMG i can't beleive the Emperor and Sidious are the same person!! and anakin is darth vader!! OMG'

Anakin2Vader
big thanks to anyone who helped get pics and stuff here to KMC.... and to anyone who was here to enjoy it.... THIS MOVIE IS TONIIIIGHT!!!

Dart Saber
Yeah, thanks MF.com

DarkYoda
Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the awesomeness of this forum!! rock

This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of spoilers (for me anyway) and it will soon see the end of Star Wars! big grin happy

maboy
thanx Scramba, for keeping us updated with all the info.... until the moment you left the forum

ih8jarjar
Yes, 3 cheers for everyone! Not too long ago, it felt like a lifetime of waiting for this movie, now there's less than 24 hours to go...what a weird (but awesome) feeling. A special thanks to everyone that supplied us poor non-HS members with the goods - you've made these past three years slightly more bearable!

smoker4
I would like to thank JP, Scramba, Baily, Bilb, Naberrie, Sadako, Prod and DarkYoda for the goodies and sharing over the year, i really appreciate the time you peeps put in (if i've forgotton anyone, its only cause i'm too hyped at the minute)

Special thanks to all the *cough* peeps love

Ken Kenobi
Thanks a ton everyone, without all of you valued members, I wouldn't be nearly as informed about this movie then I am now am.

Now what about a thanks to the moderators who helped me keep this place as organized as possible.

DeVi| D0do
THANKS EVERYBODY!

bILLYgOAT
With this thread YOU can say also something to thank everybody.
LMFAO eek!
who the hell is this jerk to tell me to say thx again!!???

I've thanked those responsible already.
to do so a second time would be shallow and insincere,

Naw
Fu@k that & fu@k him

jango fatt
Originally posted by Prod
Whoever says this was a bad thread...go screw yourslef!!! mad

U do realize that NONE of this would have been possible if those few people didnt put all their time in to help others!!!!help upload everything!!!look for pics!!!and movie clips!! mad

I would like to say THANKS for everything and everyone guys (special thanks goes to Dark YOda who uploaded all the vids!!!!) big grin...I loved this forum...my favorite...it has been a first time...I hope u will all come back to talk even after ROTS!

MTFBWU all!!
Watch your language compadrenono

bILLYgOAT
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

Now what about a thanks to the moderators who helped me keep this place as organized as possible.

thx to
Ushgarak
Gundark,
QueeQ & mechmoggy

for your hard work

jango fatt
yeah thanks everyone
especially NEW BORN PYRO

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by bILLYgOAT
LMFAO eek!
who the hell is this jerk to tell me to say thx again!!???

I've thanked those responsible already.
to do so a second time would be shallow and insincere,

Naw
Fu@k that & fu@k him

If you read the post again...

He didn't say you had to, this is a thread for anyone who wants to say thanks.

Now watch your attitude.

bILLYgOAT
zzzzzzzzzz

jango fatt
You a moderator?

yodafan
THANK YOU ALL!! luke

Darth_Feros
i would just like to thank everybody who took the time to put up posts for me to look at and watch. since im finally getting to watch the movie tonight i just wanted to thank everyone who pm'd me and just everyone for being great sports and sharing. thanks again i really appreciated it. may the force be with you and enjoy the show!

Darth Feros

palpy_666
There's a thread already for this: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t342690.html

palpy_666
My post and the guy's before me was inappropriately merged... I did not refer the guy to the same thread! lol

Ken Kenobi
How is it inappropriately merged?

There was this thread and his thread, I merged them. Simple as that.

palpy_666
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
How is it inappropriately merged?

There was this thread and his thread, I merged them. Simple as that.

What I meant was, my post in his thread which referred him to THIS thread was also moved-- and so for people who didn't know of the merger, they may simply think I'm stupid by referring someone to the same exact thread!

LandoSpeeder2
I'd like to say thanks to everybody for making the wait to ROTS a great time and a lot more fun. It's been great, I'd like to give a special thanks to Prod, Scramba, and DarkYoda for all their time trying to help people out, and JP and all the mods who helped keep this forum straight. Thanks everybody.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by palpy_666
What I meant was, my post in his thread which referred him to THIS thread was also moved-- and so for people who didn't know of the merger, they may simply think I'm stupid by referring someone to the same exact thread!

I can only merge whole threads, otherwise your post would look stupid by itself, or I'd have to delete your post first, and there is no reason to do that.

TheElectricFox
Thankyou to the following

the former L@nce windu
J.P.
Queeq
Scramba
Spoilerrific
Ternian
all those who bashed Awain

F-U to the following
Mickey Suttle
UberGod
Awain
all others who where banned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.