Bill O'reilly's Thoughts On Revenge Of The Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

woman_beater69
You can see it for yourself at 8PM tonight on FOX but I just listened to him on his radio show today and I must say... I'm not surprised.

O'Reilly made no bones about it. He's never been a Star Wars fanatic. He used to be a movie critic in the 70's and even interviewed the cast of the first movie when it came out back then, but other than that he's been (as he puts it) a "casual" Star Wars fan. In fact, he didn't even watch the last two prequels, but decided, just for the hell of it, to go see the final one.

So what did he think?

O'Reilly's words: "I've got to tell you... it was an excellent movie. George Lucas is a genius."

He went on to predict that this would be the top grossing movie "OF ALL TIME".

As to the Bush/Palpatine controversy. O'Reilly will hush those who brand him a hardnosed conservative. He blames "CONSERVATIVE" critics for stirring up this hornet's nest and said he saw no Bush connections at all.

So there.

Also,
one last thing that I thought was funny, he said that those who will be most impressed will be the stoned slackers: "It's amazing what they can do now. If you see this movie stoned you'll probably have a heart attack."

mandalorian_war
i heard it also

palpy_666
I think it's interesting, to say the least. I'm glad O'Reilly enjoyed it, but even if he gave it a bad review, I'm still going to see it first thing midnight tonight.

Darth MoonPIE
this made me stand up and go to my tivo and set a record time to record his show on fox ... heh. just dont want to miss his words... if they are good

LousyBoy
Why do people keep making comparisons to Palpatine and Bush??? The only ones who are doing that are the conservative people. It must be their conscience speaking to them. And then they get all defensive... "Buch is NOT LIKE THAT! HEY! DONT ATTACK MY POILITICAL VIEWS WITH HOLLYWOOD" Meanwhile the lefties are like, "What.. huh?" All this political talk is coming from the righties who feel attacked by their conscience cause they see how easily people are fooled in movies, and dont want to believe they are like that as well.

Darth_Vader05
Bill O' Reilly sucks ass i cant believe what he said about Star Wars and Palpatine is way smarter than Bush will ever be.

Envious Eyes
I love Bill O'Reilly. He's such a stoner.

(Just kidding about him being a stoner. But I really do like they guy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.