Most Haunted?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

titalice
Have any of you lot ever heard about a TV programme called Most Haunted? I watch it every Tuesday... I don't know why because it's rubbish and you hardly ever get anything on camera anyway, but wouldn't you like it if it came to cinemas but all fake. So it's all like ghostly and scary in a location (but it's all made up and on-set) and it's kind of like the Blare Witch Project with the cameras and everything! That would be awesome to see people running around with cameras in a dark and scary house or location! It would be awesome, with not too much on camera but enough to keep the crowd entertained. I think it would be cool and I would like to hear your comments on this. I hope some of you HAVE heard about Most Haunted. It could be called GHOSTHUNTER!

dark1365
I've watched Most Haunted Places on Earth, it was good. Especially when they visited Honadura Castle, supposedly the home of ol' Dracula.

Tthe Almighty
I havent hated something so much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.