50 Triceratops and 50 Tyrannosaurus rex vs. Hulk and Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
imagine...... 50 adult Triceratops Dinosaurs (= big rhinozoros like dinos... each .. 10metres in length, 8 to 10 tons.... with a head... 9 feet in length ... which 2 horns .. each 3 feet in length .. a third one ... 1 feet in length....... Triceratops had the most powerful jaws.. ever a landanimal had

and

50 adult Tyrannosaurus rex.... king of the land - predators
each one... 14metres in length.... 8 tons ..... 5feet long jaws... teeths are up to 1 feet in length.......

and they all in a fight with

Juggernaut and Hulk

who will win ?

can Juggy and Hulk survive a combined attack ?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Betageuze
imagine...... 50 adult Triceratops Dinosaurs (= big rhinozoros like dinos... each .. 10metres in length, 8 to 10 tons.... with a head... 9 feet in length ... which 2 horns .. each 3 feet in length .. a third one ... 1 feet in length....... Triceratops had the most powerful jaws.. ever a landanimal had

and

50 adult Tyrannosaurus rex.... king of the land - predators
each one... 14metres in length.... 8 tons ..... 5feet long jaws... teeths are up to 1 feet in length.......

and they all in a fight with

Juggernaut and Hulk

who will win ?

can Juggy and Hulk survive a combined attack ?

I missed you Betageuze....come give me a big big hug.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Betageuze
please answer my question wickie smile

Wickerman
please answer my question wickie smile

awwww......leave the stupid useless thread and gimme a hug big boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~wickerman~

mdbull73
I think Hulk and Juggie pound the ground until a massive earthquake occurs and the dinosaurs fall into the deep pits of the earth.

colossus17
Originally posted by Wickerman
awwww......leave the stupid useless thread and gimme a hug big boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~wickerman~
laughing laughing out loud

pr1983
t-rex's legs can easily be broken by punches by both... they'd need to wrestle the triceratops'...

just felt like humouring for once...

Swanky-Tuna
Hulk throws Juggernaut into space. He circles the Earth a few times then comes back down and causes a giant crater that shoots dust into the air and blocks out all sunlight. Plants die. Plant eaters die. Plant eater eaters die. And THAT is what killed the dinosaurs.

pr1983
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Hulk throws Juggernaut into space. He circles the Earth a few times then comes back down and causes a giant crater that shoots dust into the air and blocks out all sunlight. Plants die. Plant eaters die. Plant eater eaters die. And THAT is what killed the dinosaurs.

laughing

Wickerman

You obviously know nothing about this subject. It's been determined that a Superman from an alternate dimension sneezed and that killed them.

~wickerman~

Betageuze
ha ... ha sad

colossus17
dude.........abviously......that hulk and juggy take it...they cant pass thorugh juggy's shield.and hulk well...he is hulk.....he can just rip them apart....and be a man stop crying

Wickerman
ha ... ha sad

i'm sorry Betageuze, don't wanna get you upset or anything. Your threads really are refreshing cause they make 80% of the people on this forum laugh......even more so knowing that you're actually serious laughing

However, you have to understand that this is absolutely ridiculous. it's like saying:

50 kitchen roaches....and 50 angry butterflies vs. you......WHO TAKES IT?!?!?!?!!?

~wickerman~

Betageuze
so .. my plan did work..... what better can you do.. than make people happy? smile

Wickerman
so .. my plan did work..... what better can you do.. than make people happy? smile

i'd normally kill you but you're so damn cute *hugs*

~wickerman~

Betageuze
do yuu love me wickie ? wink

whirlysplat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.