Xmen vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
X-Men:
Phoenix
White queen
Cyclops
Classic Rogue
Classic Juggernaut
Colossus
Wolverine
Xman
Rachel Summers
Psylock

vs.

JLA
Superman
Wonderwoman
Martian Manhunter
The Flash
Batman
Aquaman
Green Lantern: John
Hawkman
Zantana
Hawkgirl

nigel45
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Phoenix destroy all of them?...

pr1983
Originally posted by nigel45

she would... even x-man would do some serious damage...

kgkg
Originally posted by nigel45
Phoenix is a code name not Phoenix the Entity

nigel45
Originally posted by kgkg

Now you've lost me. Maybe I'm better off just leaving this thread.

Crimson Phoenix
Originally posted by kgkg

their're still the same (at least now)

kgkg

Draco69
The hell is this. Why would you put a Cosmic Entity that rivals or even surpasses Galactus against a bunch of superhumans?

Bad thread.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Draco69
The hell is this. Why would you put a Cosmic Entity that rivals or even surpasses Galactus against a bunch of superhumans?

Bad thread. Not really the Fantastic Four beat Galactus 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

Draco69
With prep and help for other cosmic beings.

asain dude
i dont like how if galactus dies the whole universe goes with him, ya think ill be the same thing with him every time he challenges someone

jrodslam
If its Phoenix the entity, X-Men win. If not, Zantana and MM can take them out alone.

Thats with the assumption that MM isnt afraid of fire anymore. So i hear.

the Darkone
xman will put a hurting on MM alone and rachel summers will finish him off with a ***** slap.

Draco69
Duh. You added a THREE cosmic level characters. Not even a fight.

FieryBalrog
It depends if Phoenix (thats Jeans codename) is actually manifesting the force or not, and what stage in her life-cycle it is.

if shes just hatched/come back and not using the force, the JLA walk all over the X-men. Its not even close....hell, Superman + WW + Flash are enough to take out just about all the x-characters ever (assuming both sides have no prep time). Unless we throw in Mags and god-like Cable.

If shes one with the force as the White Phoenix of the Crown, she alone walks all over the JLA, no contest.

this fight isn't set up well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.