A full shot from the "Death-Star" of Star Wars - who could survive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
The second Death-Star from the Empire .. which was under construction in The Return of the Jedi... had a firepower,which can destroy a whole planet with one shot..

who of the following guys could survive a full shot from the Death-Star of STAR WARS:

Mindless Hulk
Juggernaut
Thor
Gladiator
Hercules
Thing
Asgardian Destroyer

mdbull73
Juggernaut
Mindless Hulk
Asgardian Destroyer

could all survive and live to fight another day.

Thor survives, but needs some time across the Rainbow bridge to recuperate.

Gladiator dodges it easily

Herc would have to brought back to life by Zeus after that heat.

Thing is meat.

mdbull73
Actually, I did some research on the deathstar:

"The Death Star was a battle station the size of a small moon. It had a formidable array of turbolasers and tractor beam projectors, giving it the firepower of greater than half the Imperial starfleet."

http://www.starwars.com/databank/location/deathstar/

After reading this, I would say probably the Asgardian Destory and maybe Juggy could withstand a hit.

Thor's hammer could withstand the hit, but it would probably be shattered.

Everyone else who is not a cosmic being or does not have a forcefield (Doctor Strange, Magneto) gets disintegrated.

Gladiator could still avoid a shot all together.

Beyonder
Mindless Hulk - some trouble
Juggernaut - survives
Thor - might be in serious trouble
Gladiator - shrugs it off - he survived an attack, by Skrulls, that destroyed a solar system
Hercules - mostlikely die
Thing - probably die
Asgardian Destroyer - not a damn thing

GalacticStorm
What some people dont realise is that the juggernaut is not absolutely indestructible. If a being with enough power such as anyone above skyfather level (the level Cytorrak himself is at) set out to destroy him then they could. He cant survive energies which disintegrate on a molecular level. A full shot from the Death star would destroy all of them but the destroyer

Beyonder
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
What some people dont realise is that the juggernaut is not absolutely indestructible. If a being with enough power such as anyone above skyfather level (the level Cytorrak himself is at) set out to destroy him then they could. He cant survive energies which disintegrate on a molecular level. A full shot from the Death star would destroy all of them but the destroyer

?When was it that the Death Star destroyed anything on a molecular level? It blew up the planet, not disintegrate it.

Swanky-Tuna
And didn't Nimrod's beam disintegrate things? I don't remember if it hit him or just the thing in Juggernaut's hand though.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
And didn't Nimrod's beam disintegrate things? I don't remember if it hit him or just the thing in Juggernaut's hand though.

Nah it was just the girder in his hand. Juggernaut remarks that hes lucky it was the girder nimrod was aiming at.

Anyone above skyfather level has the power to destroy juggernaut physically because that person would be above Cytoorak.

King Thor who is one of the most powerful of the skyfathers most impressive destructive feat was the shattering of a moon with his odinpower and was exhaused afterwards. Lets take that as an indicator of what a high level skyfather can do. Well the death star can destroy planets in a single shot.

I dont believe Juggy could survive.

Beyonder

Anyone above skyfather level has the power to destroy juggernaut physically because that person would be above Cytoorak.

A Death Star is above a skyfather?

King Thor was an inexperienced b!tch with skyfather powers. Rune Thor was something else.

Then I guess Drax, Bill, Gladiator, and Star Dust are above skyfather level than - even though Odin bitchslapped Drax and Surfer out cold with mere gestures.

Swanky-Tuna
If I didn't know any better, Galacticstorm, it sounds like you're trolling.

grey fox
Originally posted by Beyonder
Mindless Hulk - some trouble
Juggernaut - survives
Thor - might be in serious trouble
Gladiator - shrugs it off - he survived an attack, by Skrulls, that destroyed a solar system
Hercules - mostlikely die
Thing - probably die
Asgardian Destroyer - not a damn thing

youre right on all of them except for hulk and thing hulk would die quite easily i might add and thing .....well he is just a molecular meat stain

long pig
define what troll is.
i seriously don't know wtf that is.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig
define what troll is.
i seriously don't know wtf that is.
It's when somebody purposely tries to start a ruckus.

GalacticStorm
If I didn't know any better, Galacticstorm, it sounds like you're trolling.

Not at all Swanky my boy!! Whatever gave you that idea? evil face

Swanky-Tuna
Not at all Swanky my boy!! Whatever gave you that idea? evil face
Well, you are a rascal.

GalacticStorm
Are you american or english?

Swanky-Tuna
American. Why?

GalacticStorm
American. Why?

Just curious is all. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.