Pre-Crisis Superman vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZephroCarnelian
The original and best Superman

versus

Magneto

-------------------------------------

Who do you guys think would win? And why?

radioboy121
Before Pre-Crisis Superman is used, maybe we should lay out a good definition of what kind of Superman this is that's in the fight. It gets silly for people to always use the "sneeze a galaxy" excuse all the time when he hardly ever did that. The first defined Superman (high jumping only, lifting a vehicle version) would lose to Magneto.

GalacticStorm
Why would you make this thread if the post crisis supes Vs Mags is soo close. Thats just silly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superherovandal
PC supes did stuff that was crazy Magneto could never beat him.

GalacticStorm
exactly my point. the answer its obvious. Its a bit like putting the stepford cuckoos against the phoenix force

radioboy121
During certain occasions he did incredibly (though unrealistic) feats, but he's also (as many other characters at the time) got pawned by subpar villains. We need to settle on what things we actually acknowledge of Pre-Crisis Superman.

ZephroCarnelian
Radioboy - PreCrisis is generally referred to when people refer to the extreme high powerlevel he was before the DC uni got retconned.

And no, he's not allowed to sneeze at all in this battle...

whirlysplat
Dig it

Wickerman
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Dig it

Superman's hung like a horse What the f**k?

Ahem...as to the OP, this is ridiculous. Even at his present level of power Magneto couldn't take out Pre-crisis Superman.

~wickerman~

Cosmic Cube
For some reason, Pre-crisis Superman fails to impress me. Yeah, he moved a few planets, and why Mxyzptlk gave him magical sneeze powder, he sneezed away a solar system. Pre-Crisis Superman is more noteable for inconsistancy and laughable feats than power.

Originally posted by Wickerman
Superman's hung like a horse What the f**k?

Ahem...as to the OP, this is ridiculous. Even at his present level of power Magneto couldn't take out Pre-crisis Superman.

~wickerman~
Why are your eyes so low?

Superherovandal
no he juggled a few planets sneezed a solar system and flew to the end of the universe in seconds.

ZephroCarnelian
People, I just made this thread because Mag's power seems to be getting ridiculous nowadays.

I wanted to compare him to someone else with ridiculous power.

And Cosmic Cube:

Pre-crisis Supes stated that his strength relied on his will. That's why he's inconsistent.

In one issue he can take half a dozen planet-destroying laser beams at the same time without breaking a sweat.

In the next, a villain could smack him through a building.

He doesn't use 100% of his power 100% of the time.

Superman is more likely than most people to hold back (save Blackbolt of course, lol)

Wickerman
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Why are your eyes so low?

Oh come on, tell me when you looked at that picture you didn't notice the bulge in the tights What the f**k? like i said...hung like a horse

~wickerman~

ZephroCarnelian
lol

Wow. Something Freudian there perhaps Wickerman? wink

whirlysplat
big grinOriginally posted by ZephroCarnelian
lol

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by whirlysplat
big grin

Nope.

It's the eyepatch, the remote lair and the army of henchmen that gives it away for me.

Wickerman
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
lol

More like an inferiority complex that drew my eyes there sad
btw thanks whirly big grin

~wickerman~

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Wickerman
More like an inferiority complex that drew my eyes there sad
btw thanks whirly big grin

~wickerman~

lmao

Wickerman
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Nope.

It's the eyepatch, the remote lair and the army of henchmen that gives it away for me.

I wish i had an eyepatch. Alas, i only have glasses sad as for ...the...rest..... confused umm....they take care of....maintenance?

~wickeman~

eleveninches
PC supes could invent new powers to suit the situation he was in. he's spank maggies mutie butt

Wickerman
Originally posted by eleveninches
PC supes could invent new powers to suit the situation he was in. he's spank maggies mutie butt

i wish i could spank maggie mutie's but sad

Alas, this thread is about as ridiculous as my reply

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.