When does Revenge of the Sith come out on DVD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadlyshot07
I was wondering if anyone knew when revenge of the sith is comin out on DVD?

JKozzy
November 8th is the rumor.

Deadlyshot07
alright thanx, and does anyone know when or if the box set with like episodes 1 2 and 3 is comin out or if they are comin out with a box set with all 6 star wars movies in it?

Imaginary
I doubt they'd release a box set of all 6 movies...

Lana
They will....but probably not right away.

Jedi Merc
That is what i am waiting to buy, to bad it will be like $100 though it will be worth it

Imaginary
$100? No way, more than that.

astrofan428
Yeah all six movies would run atleast 130 or 140

JKozzy
I'd say 119 or 129.

adele2k5
they are releasing the 6 trilory boxsets in 2008 i dunno the price. but they should release a separate boxset of 123.i think it comes on dvd next year

moviejunkie23
in 2008 wtf
just in time for the next presedential elections here in the states. why such a wait roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ben-Kenobi
To show the curroption in the white house ?????

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by adele2k5
they are releasing the 6 trilory boxsets in 2008 i dunno the price. but they should release a separate boxset of 123.i think it comes on dvd next year where did you here that?

vader519
Lucas does not know when the saga boxset will be released. He wants all the movies to be on HD DVD, so it will be awhile.

EHmasterJedi
Anyone think that in light of all the bootleg ROTS leaking out it could effect the release date, i remeber Lucas saying that the main reason he released the OT on DVD was so there would still be a market for it, he'd originaly wanted to release it after E3.

vader519
No, I still think the dvd will still come out in November.

Ben-Kenobi
I think it will be november aswell, and the 3 disc PT boxset will follow in 2006. hen after that would probly follow the Saga Collection, in 2007.

astrofan428
Unless there are some kickass extras or edited scenes in the box set, I will simply wait for HDDVD.(if the set even comes out before then)

Crusher
Lucas is very picky on what and when gets released. Depends on how much he milks his money out of this one.

Darth Halo
I wouldn't be surprised if that greedy bastard GL makes 6 dvd boxset. Of course he'll rob me of my money again cause I love the movies so much. Hell I bought the toys from burger king well not all of them just the ones I wanted including the hard to get Darth Vader with Anakin inside

gmail
There's an article on IMDB about the Revenge of the Sith DVD:
http://www.imdb.com/news/sb/2005-05-09/film/2

Says it will be released around Christmas and will have some deleted scenes.

TheVapor
In 2007 they will release the Indiana Jones Boxset with Indiana 4. THEN in 2010 he will release the Indina/Star Wars Boxset also including Clone Wars DVDs stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing Anyway the Indiana Boxset could happen and isnt GL coming out with a live action tv series?

jimmy986
how much are the burger king toys?

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Imaginary
I doubt they'd release a box set of all 6 movies...

This is George Lucas we're talking about here. He'll bite the utters off of the cash cow before he lets it run dry.

Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
I think it will be november aswell, and the 3 disc PT boxset will follow in 2006. hen after that would probly follow the Saga Collection, in 2007.

That would be 6 disc, atleast. He's already re-issued Episodes 1 and 2, as well. So, the PT set would have to be extremely cheap, around $50, unless there's another bonus disc, which is unlikely, since he'll reserve all the extras for the motherload DVD collection.

finti
The place I buy dvd/cds from have 2 of November 2005 as a temporary release date

nazgūl-lord
in belgium the releasedate is the 27th of september 2005 (it will probably change)

JediMasterRetro
I think he woill relase ROTS by its self then after that the PT and then eventually the whole trilogy on DVD before someone makes Episodes 7-9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.