Dark Phoenix vs Marvel Women Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Dark Phoenix (as Jean)

VS

Invisible Woman
Scarlet Witch
Photon
Warbird

Who wins?

Its the most powerful marvel woman versus the four runner-ups!

GalacticStorm
Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!

Superherovandal
even though totally off subject saw the new trailer for Batman Begins it so totally ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But back on subject DP wins only SW stands a remote chance

armandovalles
invisible woman has proven that she is TOTALLY EQUAL in power with Scarlet Witch.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by armandovalles
invisible woman has proven that she is TOTALLY EQUAL in power with Scarlet Witch.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

stormfront13
how has she proven that? and shouldn't it be binary instead if warbird?

armandovalles
she proved it in a crossover a while back when the avengers fought the fantastic four. Thing went toe-to-toe with Thor, Reed held his own against Cap and Giant Man, Torch held his own against IM and Wasp, and Invisible Woman and Scarlet Witch were going all out on each other with no clear cut advantage.

Plus, IW has blown a hole in Galactus who wouldve dided from that had he not been immortal.

Draco69
Unfortunately SW has surpassed IW by ALOT. She can alter reality as she pleases. In a preview of the first House of M issue she recreated the entire world until Xavier coaxed her out of it.

armandovalles
well then how cant SW handle Dark Phoenix, plus with the help of IW, Warbird, and Photon, 3 incredibly powerful women as well.

Draco69
I don't know why you added Warbird. She's basically Rogue with energy absorption. I doubt they can handle DP. She destroyed a friggin solar system after all. If they had prep sure maybe.

GalacticStorm
well then how cant SW handle Dark Phoenix, plus with the help of IW, Warbird, and Photon, 3 incredibly powerful women as well.

Because Dark Phoenix is a cosmic being above the likes of Eternity

armandovalles
DP is not above eternity. DP is not even above Galactus. and galactus isnt even close to eternity.

stormfront13
um.. yeah dp is above galactus, and why not change warbird for binary?

GalacticStorm
DP is not above eternity. DP is not even above Galactus. and galactus isnt even close to eternity.

Armando this was already sorted you were witness to the various threads featuring phoenix. Why change your opinion now? Jean is much greater in power than galactus

Crimson Phoenix
Out of all those women, only SW stands a remote chance, But Phoenix should still win with ease. Oh, and its already been said that the Phoenix's power equals, or even surpasses galactus.

Cosmic Cube
I'm sure it surpasses Galactus's power. Galactus's power is not infinite. The Phoenix's is. This isn't even a fight. Dark Phoenix threads are getting redundant.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I'm sure it surpasses Galactus's power. Galactus's power is not infinite. The Phoenix's is. This isn't even a fight. Dark Phoenix threads are getting redundant.

I couldnt agree more CC and im a big fan sad

Im starting to dread them

FieryBalrog

so thats why Rachel Summers, a much weaker avatar, was able to beat Galactus.

What is Invisible Woman going to do here? Put a field around Dark Phoenix?

I think we should have Thing too. "Its clobberin time!" he can punch DP and DP will lose...

really, these threads are getting a little silly. DP is a cosmic entity that has nothing to do with Invisible Woman or even Sacrlet Witch. Its becoming one of those backlash things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.