General Grievious [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SithKiller
Is Grievious' Creation mentioned in a book I havent read? No he is not Darth Maul as some have mentioned....Dooku taught him the jedi arts ...if he was Maul he would already know..so where does he come from originally? He is a small part organic(according to the much hated S.S.) Any help here on this
smokin'

Jedi Priestess
His identity is revealed in Labyrinth of Evil, which came out a couple of months ago.

SithKiller
Thanks Priestess I will check it out! roll eyes (sarcastic)

SithKiller
Wow my first thread was short... What the f**k? Thought i would have read it somewhere in a forum oh well question answered though! Priestess rocks! stick out tongue

lucasfilm
shoulda PMed someone instead

SithKiller
Sorry newbie wacko Thought info was not out and... anyways sorry

JediStang
Yeah check out Labyrinth of Evil....good read

SithKiller
Well Im gonna read it anyways but in the meantime since they didnt close the thread someone spill the beans for me..hehe

LightSaber_Part
Here, download and read this........................
http://s1.youshareit.com/files/1edf60b021f4a4039849374a085d297f.html
(from Star Wars Visionaries)

Nick_Skywalker
general Grievious is my best friend.

Darth Jello
The Sifo Dyas blood transfusion explains how Grievous might be able to sense the prescense of Jedi, anticipate their tactics, and perform feats such as dodging force pushes, successfully fighting five jedi at a time (feeling the movements of their sabers through the living force, and other such things. He definitely couldn't use the force, but he could probably detect it.

Mist
alas, my other thread had already talked about this, and it has been debunked. if you want further arguments on this matter, pm bilb.

Darth Jello
Not to bring up bad movies (written by Frank Miller of all people!!!) but does Grievous remind anyone else of Robocop II?

Mist
no

Darth Jello
the cyborg who was made from a criminal, where nothing organic was left except a brain and some organs?
Anyway, the comic origin was lame anyway cause it was a rip off of the whole wolverine/weapon X thing by Barry Smith. even the dialoge-
"I am not an animal!!! I am a man!!!!"
"I am not a droid!!!! I am Grievous!!!"

J-Unit
OH WHAT THE HELL ARE U STARTING TO MAKE THREADS LIKE THIS MAN YOURE SO DUMB IN THE BUTT....TAKE YOUR ASS FOR A SPIN ON THE KMC THREADS MAN INSTEAD OF MAKING A FORUM LIKE THIS

whitewookie
dude really.....calm down

The Ones
yea. hes a noob, he doesnt know this place inside out (did you when you 1st started? )

sundevilscott
Originally posted by J-Unit
OH WHAT THE HELL ARE U STARTING TO MAKE THREADS LIKE THIS MAN YOURE SO DUMB IN THE BUTT....TAKE YOUR ASS FOR A SPIN ON THE KMC THREADS MAN INSTEAD OF MAKING A FORUM LIKE THIS

Whoa, possibly a bit of an overreaction.

Darth Mantis
General Grievous; half droid, half alien. A kaleesh warrior of great skill.

LandoSpeeder2
We didn't really need this thread to be bumped back to the top.

Jedi_KnightAlly
what is a noob?

moviejunkie23
a noob is what luke skywalker was when he insisted on going to the cloud city and ended up with one natural hand

Batman316
Originally posted by moviejunkie23
a noob is what luke skywalker was when he insisted on going to the cloud city and ended up with one natural hand

lol

Jedi_KnightAlly
Lol i had figured it wld be something like that, but they way someone used in a earlier post i didn't think it was lol.

HAROLD
I wonder why Lucas has been very quiet about Greivous. I mean, there wasn't anything of him in the trailer.

Jedi_KnightAlly
Hmm, thats true, if u go to the thread about german ep 3, u can find a link to download a file which shows a clip of him. only drawback is the ifle is 23 mb. erm

Fieperskaivu
Grievous is kind of a corny name...I mean it's kind of obvious that he is bad.

HAROLD
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
Hmm, thats true, if u go to the thread about german ep 3, u can find a link to download a file which shows a clip of him. only drawback is the ifle is 23 mb. erm

Yeah, I've already seen that clip. But the fact that it's from GERMANY tells you something.

Jedi_KnightAlly
U think its not real? It does show grevious, and thats all i was trying to give lol.

SithKiller
Gee.... just close the thread so I can stop catching grief...lol...already admitted was a newbie err on my part what more do u want...milk and cookies..lmao

BKnight
what does lmao mean?

Jedi_KnightAlly
lmao = laughing my ass off

lol

BKnight
it was a joke jedi, your use of the force is diminishing!!!!
lol

Deadlyshot07
hey, i was just wondering if anyone could give me any backround information on general grievious?

Jedi Priestess
We have approximately 10 Grevious threads. Just type his name in the search bar.

Deadlyshot07
o ok

Prod
here is apic of gg:

http://img17.paintedover.com/uploads/17/episode3_revengeofthesith_workprint4.jpg

big grin

JKozzy
Better pic:

http://img17.paintedover.com/uploads/17/grievousbootedit.jpg

Prod
where did u get that?!?!

Jedi Priestess
Prod you rally need to check threads at TRA more often babe. Dont you know we have it all! wink

Prod
wink

Darth Mantis
Damn, that's alot of grievous threads...

bilb
yup, he has pretty much been talked to death, with his appearance onscreen beinbg a bit disappointing

DaRtH_mCnAztY
ya....and another thing, Gervious sucked he got wasted by Obi and had shitty moves against him, overall ya he sucked (HUGE disssapointment)

Protector
Four lightsabers he had but know how to use them he did not

Jedi Merc
i was hoping that the scene would kick ass, i am sad to hear that it sucked

DaRtH_mCnAztY
i was so looking forward to this guy, i thought he would match up with Maul in the badass level....but no General Grevious SUCKED(HUGE DISSAPPOINTMENT)

mad mad mad mad mad mad

The Ones
FFS WE HAVE 10-11 GRIEVOUS THREADS!!!

DaRtH_mCnAztY
YA NONE FROM SOMEONE WHOSE SEEN IT AND KNOWS HOW SUCKY HE IS.....u like him dont u? stick out tongue

The Ones
grievous killed 10 jedi. for that. i praise him

Jedi Merc
did you see him kill any jedi or was it implied?

DenKi
he was crap in the movie.

Bubbapilot
I wouldn't go as far as "sucked" but I was dissapointed. Especially his voice, I don't know what I was expecting, but that wasn't it. Other than the coughing thing, I though he was pretty cool, but not as cool as I thought he'd be.

The Ones
Originally posted by Jedi Merc
did you see him kill any jedi or was it implied?

saw

WindDancer
Merging...

DenKi
He sucked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.