Dark Phoenix vs. Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Dark Phoenix

vs.

Anti-Monitor

Xplosive
DP

Draco69
AM

Beyonder
Anti-Monitor

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Beyonder
Anti-Monitor

What a surprise youre voting against phoenix. I think after your thrashing in that other thread thats now going to be a regular occurrence. Oh well.

DARK PHOENIX!!!

Xplosive
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
What a surprise youre voting against phoenix. I think after your thrashing in that other thread thats now going to be a regular occurrence. Oh well.

DARK PHOENIX!!!

Or maby they simply didn't follow good enough.

kgkg

DARK PHOENIX!!!
It's Dark Phoenix not the Force

you know who the Anti-Monitor is right?

Beyonder

DARK PHOENIX!!!

Dark Phoenix has done what now? The Phoenix force has done what now?

Anti-Monitor destroyed universes and absorbed them. Dark Phoenix has done what? What's Phoenix Force's highest feat? Actual feat, not just your assumption that it's TOAA.

markolin
Dp has destroyed a Universe in a What If.The Anti-monitor did not destroy the Universes with its own power,and was physically beaten by supergirl and an alternate superman in Crisis.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by markolin
Dp has destroyed a Universe in a What If.The Anti-monitor did not destroy the Universes with its own power,and was physically beaten by supergirl and an alternate superman in Crisis.

laughing

jffxex1980
Originally posted by Beyonder
Dark Phoenix has done what now? The Phoenix force has done what now?

Anti-Monitor destroyed universes and absorbed them. Dark Phoenix has done what? What's Phoenix Force's highest feat? Actual feat, not just your assumption that it's TOAA.

Ur kidding me right? If you don't know what the PF is capable of, you need to stop smoking that weed. The PF is sum and substance of everything. Destroying is a lot easier that creating. The White Crown Phoenix held the whole universe in the palm of her hand, dissected one timeline, and rewrote it telekinetically. That's one freakin' high feat in my book. When the whole universe was coming apart, she held it together (that was just good phoenix by the way). Hey whe's good, she's good, when she's bad........D' Bari system

Beyonder
Originally posted by jffxex1980
Ur kidding me right? If you don't know what the PF is capable of, you need to stop smoking that weed. The PF is sum and substance of everything. Destroying is a lot easier that creating. The White Crown Phoenix held the whole universe in the palm of her hand, dissected one timeline, and rewrote it telekinetically. That's one freakin' high feat in my book. When the whole universe was coming apart, she held it together (that was just good phoenix by the way). Hey whe's good, she's good, when she's bad........D' Bari system

laughing Have you been kissing GS a$$ lately? Guess so. Jgg stick out tongue

jffxex1980
Oh yeah.......It tastes like the sweet victory of DP kicking the anti monitor's ass from one side of the universe to the other side.

Phoenix_Avatar9
ooohhh...burn! no jk lol

Blain
DP is as powerful, or more so, than the LT. It has destroyed many universes in what if comics, and it could have destroyed the MU in 616 if it destroyed that Mkkrane crystal thing.

The Ion
You could argue for either one. Anti-Monitor and Spectre tore down the house, literally, when they fought during Crisis.

Juntai
Dark Pheonix's highest feat is what....destroying a star? Anti-Monitor's is destroying infinite universes and almost reality as a whole. He's in a different league.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
Dark Pheonix's highest feat is what....destroying a star? Anti-Monitor's is destroying infinite universes and almost reality as a whole. He's in a different league.
............. thumb up

roughrider
It took every powerful Earth mystic to power the Spectre against the Anti-Monitor; with every other super-powered hero barely making a distraction. In the end, it only delayed AM for awhile. Phoenix ability to absorb universal matter for its own purpose - which AM could do almost instantly - is at unknown slower rate. And besides, Phoenix power is in the hierarchy doghouse right now, thanks to the cosmic bunny in recent Fantastic four! big grin

Adam Warlock w/ IG, from different thread, has a better shot.

Juntai
Originally posted by roughrider
It took every powerful Earth mystic to power the Spectre against the Anti-Monitor; with every other super-powered hero barely making a distraction. In the end, it only delayed AM for awhile. Phoenix ability to absorb universal matter for its own purpose - which AM could do almost instantly - is at unknown slower rate. And besides, Phoenix power is in the hierarchy doghouse right now, thanks to the cosmic bunny in recent Fantastic four! big grin

Adam Warlock w/ IG, from different thread, has a better shot. It has nothing to do with the Pheonix power potential or purpose, this is a designated time period, of which Pheonix had little power compared to Pheonix Force as a whole. Her feat is eating a star, his is almost destroying the multiverse.

roughrider
If you believe what others like Galactic Strom have posted, Phoenix Force and its avatar are one and the same.

Juntai
Originally posted by roughrider
If you believe what others like Galactic Strom has posted, Phoenix Force and its avatar are one and the same. But in this specific time period, that potential was untapped. Dark Pheonix got locked away by Prof X, until Jean let her out, for example.

Mordum
Anti-monitor will kill her ten times over. Shes somewhat powerful but not anti-montior powerful.

Phoenix_Avatar9
i think anti-monitor will get DP from the DP saga, im not sure about a current manifestation of dark phoenix

Solidus Snake
to whomever said that sipergirl et al beat antimonitor, you do know that in the dark phoenix saga colossus almost killed her when he punched her and he was pulling his punch.

supergirl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> colossus

power does not mean resilience. havok is very powerful and a bat to the head could kill him.

AM would decimate phoenix. phoenix destroyed a galaxy by "eating" a star. AM destroyed universes (trillions upon trillions) of galaxies just like that.

darkphoenix wouldnt have a prayer.

in a way, he has more power than the phoenix force too, because the PF destroys and recreates universes. when the antimonitor is done, nothing can be donw ith it. its gone forever. i think that takes more power.

jffxex1980
Originally posted by Mordum
Anti-monitor will kill her ten times over. Shes somewhat powerful but not anti-montior powerful.

How can you kill something that is essential to the universe? How can you kill something that keeps rising? Somewhat powerful u say? Heavens to Betsy!!! Child, the phoenix force is both the creator and destroyer of the universe. One even quoted, "The universe will end in fire and from it's ashes, a new universe will be born." DP only showed a fraction of the phoenix's force power. As the White Crown, she has unimaginable powers. She exists outside of time and space. The antimonitor is like the M' Kraan crystal and Jean managed to stop it. For crying out loud THE FLASH out ran the anti monitor!!!

tiakocom
How can you kill something that is essential to the universe? How can you kill something that keeps rising? Somewhat powerful u say? Heavens to Betsy!!! Child, the phoenix force is both the creator and destroyer of the universe. One even quoted, "The universe will end in fire and from it's ashes, a new universe will be born." DP only showed a fraction of the phoenix's force power. As the White Crown, she has unimaginable powers. She exists outside of time and space. The antimonitor is like the M' Kraan crystal and Jean managed to stop it. For crying out loud THE FLASH out ran the anti monitor!!!

this gotta be the sensible post about PF for a long time..ppl seems to forget that you cant essentialy kill the phoenix no matter what you do to it it will simply rise again thats wat its all bout rally. smile

The Ion
Phoenix Force does not equal Dark Phoenix

jffxex1980
DP and PF are one being. DP was the PF who had gone mad after experiencing different sensations. In the show, she admitted that once she was the guardian of the universe but after she had experienced human emotions she lost control. She resurrected Jean Grey. Oh yeah Jean and the PF are one being. She's a perfect example of an Omega level mutant.

The Ion
All of that doesn't matter. DP was a weakened version of the Phoenix Force. That's the whole damn reason it had to eat a star in the first place. Phoenix Force doesn't need replenishment.

Phoenix Force can beat AM but DP loses everytime. At best DP is Galactus level.

jffxex1980
Rachel Summers the weaker of the hosts bested galactus. She's in a league of her own. As I said before, she and jean are one being. Even so containg only a fraction of the phoenix force, DP destroyed a solar system. That's only a fraction of her power.

The Ion
Rachel Summers also fought a weakened Galactus. He was just getting ready to feed when she showed up. DP destroyed a solar system and needed a star to replenish her power, Galactus destroyed galaxies and AM destroyed countless universes and stalemated The Spectre. AM's feats destroy anything Dark Phoenix ever did.

jffxex1980
quick question which issue of hosue of M did roma appear?

Mordum
Dark phoenix is a lightweight compared to anti monitor. Maybe if you were talking about the entire phoenix force then anti monitor would have a challenge. laughing

King KAM
phoenix sucks, damn free loader

LordKaos
Dark Phoenix is Phoenix! Hey i'm Dark Lordkaos, so Lordkaos is no longer me laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
Rachel Summers also fought a weakened Galactus. He was just getting ready to feed when she showed up. DP destroyed a solar system and needed a star to replenish her power, Galactus destroyed galaxies and AM destroyed countless universes and stalemated The Spectre. AM's feats destroy anything Dark Phoenix ever did. He didn't stalemate the Spectre, Spectre couldn't kill him because he was linked to and drawing energy rom all the heros of all the Earths that came to fight him. If you read again, I believe it's Dr Fate that says, if Spectre killed him, all of those people would die. So Spectre recreated the multiverse and banished the anti-monitor back home and the heros prepared for a final assault against a vastly weakened version.

Hegemon875

I see that thrown around alot, that its easier to destroy than to create. But thats not really something you can prove is it? Its just an assumption..

eternitygoddess
^ I think it's common sense.

King KAM
Originally posted by Hegemon875
I see that thrown around alot, that its easier to destroy than to create. But thats not really something you can prove is it? Its just an assumption.. if PF is sooo damn strong where was it when thanos was doing all his dirt????? i was hididnt with its tail between its leg, thats where.

jffxex1980
Originally posted by King KAM
if PF is sooo damn strong where was it when thanos was doing all his dirt????? i was hididnt with its tail between its leg, thats where.

No she was busying kicking the AM ass while telekinetically rearranging Superman Prime's atoms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.