Gladiator vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Gladiator

vs.

Thanos

long pig
hahaha

kgkg
Thanos will rape him

GalacticStorm
Thanos roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wickerman
Originally posted by kgkg
Thanos will rape him

then post pictures of it on the Internet thumb up

~wickerman~

kgkg
Originally posted by Wickerman
then post pictures of it on the Internet thumb up

~wickerman~
You want pictures of thanos rapping Glad?

laughing

Wickerman
You want pictures of thanos rapping Glad?

laughing

You mean you DON'T????????????? What the f**k?

there's something wrong with ya man

~wickerman~

kgkg
Originally posted by Wickerman
You mean you DON'T????????????? What the f**k?

there's something wrong with ya man

~wickerman~
hmmmmmmmm laughing if you want links i will Msg you later with the links laughing

than you can enjoy them huh laughing out loud

Wickerman
hmmmmmmmm laughing if you want links i will Msg you later with the links laughing

than you can enjoy them huh laughing out loud

thumb up you HAVE to do it. The Force commands it.

~wickerman~

Lord S
Thanos will shave that stupid mohawk off and sodomize him with a broomstick.

whirlysplat
I sense people are sickl of the confident onesmile About timesmile

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
I sense people are sickl of the confident onesmile About timesmile
Confidence is a pussy way out.

beside that doesn't happen often big grin

LordFear
That whole confidence thing is really a chump way out.
That's such garbage. By rights when engaged in a fight the more confident you get, the stronger you feel. So what's the big deal with that mohawk jerk anyway?
The dude sucks and a lot of members can't stop riding this lame dude's coattails.

Scoobless
whistling

guy222
kallark loses

Bouboumaster
Thanos give a purple mohawk to his dear.

Erik-Lensherr
Something like this would happen :

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Gladiatorowned.jpg

guy222
thanos hits harder

Galan007
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Something like this would happen : Or something like this:

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/5606/uncannyxmen479003nu0.th.jpg

======

Or this:

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/4386/1uh8.th.jpg http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/837/2yb8.th.jpg

Just saying. none

Sundipped
Originally posted by guy222
thanos hits harder

smile thumb up

FearOfBlood
Gladiator destroys Thanos.

Switch 07
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Gladiator destroys Thanos. Fail.

quanchi112
Gladiator destroys Thanos. Not a chance. I mean come on here. Thanos would decimate this punk.

Priest
Spite

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by quanchi112
Not a chance. I mean come on here. Thanos would decimate this punk.

Not in comics and not even in a comics board.

Oh Jesus,i did not remember... we're on KMC where fanboys rule.

vlaaad12345

Thanos trashes people much higher then gladiator on a daily basis in comics so I really dont know what the hell your talking about.

Bransolute

Oh Jesus,i did not remember... we're on KMC where fanboys rule. I'm going to just throw it out there, even though you're the dumbest member ever, and the sockiest at that.

Thanos killed Surfer with his fists. Glads gets destroyed.

Wonder Man
Thanos is higher on the food chain. I hate to admit it but with all the powers Thanos has...although i think that telepathy may be one of the only ways to beat Gladiator. The myraid complexes of a massive telepath like Cassandra. Magics might give him trouble.

guy222
thanos>kallark easily

quanchi112

Oh Jesus,i did not remember... we're on KMC where fanboys rule. But really what has Gladiator done and who has he beaten that is on the same level as Thanos. Thanos treats the silver surfer who is above gladiator like trash.

lordboo
But really what has Gladiator done and who has he beaten that is on the same level as Thanos. Thanos treats the silver surfer who is above gladiator like trash.
dont even bother debating with him quan,its so obvious thanos shit stomps him.

Faceman
Originally posted by guy222
thanos>kallark easily

I agree with guy. smile

Bad Ash231
Gladiator destroys Thanos.

What?

Kurash

dur

King Kandy

You're retarded. I mean, look at your sig.

Ouallada

Ahhh. Pot Kettle Black. Happy Dance

One-Punch
Bump.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by One-Punch
Bump.

...Bumped for what.

Insane Titan
Thanos destroys Gladiator.

Kallark doesn't have any feats to say he can beat Thanos.

One-Punch
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
...Bumped for what.
Because Gladiator is now considered to be above high trans because Thanos found him "annoying" and BFR'd him.

Enzeru
Originally posted by One-Punch
Bump.

Originally posted by dial J for Josh
...Bumped for what.

More Carver carnage.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Mislec
That is why Thanos was afraid of Gladiator recently. sad troll

h1a8
Thanos was surely afraid. If fear doesn't count and only feats do, then Odin being afraid of Mangog doesn't either since Mangog has no great feats of strength or power output.

With that said, Gladiator wins in a forum setting. He has the speed and the power to put Thanos down for the count.

Insane Titan
What is trolling about Thanos leaving the battlefield when Thanos knew Gladiator was arriving. He was afraid to test his might against Gladiator, because he knew there was a chance Gladiator could beat him.

''According to my calculations, Gladiator will be arriving back here in about 0.6 minutes... we would be well adviced to be out of this, before then''... said by Thanos himself after he teleported him 200 light years away.

He was afraid of Gladiator. you're a "new" member who's comes on and post this lol.

Thanos was been smart, he took on Galactus, Odin and Tyrant I guess the are more powerful than Gladiator...smh

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos was surely afraid. If fear doesn't count and only feats do, then Odin being afraid of Mangog doesn't either since Mangog has no great feats of strength or power output.

With that said, Gladiator wins in a forum setting. He has the speed and the power to put Thanos down for the count. show this proof of Glads power that can put Thanos down.

Estacado
Yay!
We have another oxymoron on the level of h1.

Damborgson
Poor thing doesn't know he gave his reputation a death sentence

Insane Titan
So...? It's still a fact, new member or not.

He did take on those you mentioned (everyone can do that), which doesn't mean he can beat him, because he can't. Dr. Strange took on Living Tribunal, so did Agamotto and few others that don't hold a candle to Living Tribunal. Actually Thanos is really really really small compared to those you mentioned, power wise and is far far below them.

And of course Thanos was being smart, he knew the danger Gladiator was to him, so he rather flew away than to face him, because he knew Gladiator could take him down. but the point is he didn't fear them and their power>>>>>>>>>>Gladiators. Dr strange had admitted he's no match for Thanos so that's a moot point.

Haha he never said anything about Glads taking him down nice try , Glads even knows he can't take Thanos , he even admitted he needed Thanos power to defeat the maker when locked in the Klyn. He ass kissed Thanos in a big way.

Same as I asked h1 , give me actual feats proving Glads can beat Thanos.

Insane Titan
You can say whatever you want, but Gladiator wanted to test his might against Thanos and Thanos was afraid of him, twice.

I see you are fanatic of Thanos of the first order, so it's dificult to debate with such guys as you, too blinded.

The End. so no proof as I thought.

Run along because you have no comeback.

One-Punch
What is trolling about Thanos leaving the battlefield when Thanos knew Gladiator was arriving. He was afraid to test his might against Gladiator, because he knew there was a chance Gladiator could beat him.

''According to my calculations, Gladiator will be arriving back here in about 0.6 minutes... we would be well adviced to be out of this, before then''... said by Thanos himself after he teleported him 200 light years away.

He was afraid of Gladiator.
Thanos stated Gladiator's "presence" was "annoying" and BRF'd him. Thanos didn't avoid him because of fear, it was stated on panel that he avoided Gladiator because he found him annoying to deal with.

Finding someone's presence annoying and avoiding them doesn't equate to fear.

You know what I find annoying? I find flies and insects annoying and try to avoid them. I find crying children annoying and try to avoid them. My girlfriend can be annoying when she's moody and I try to avoid her sometimes.

Does this mean I fear children, insects, and my 95lb girlfriend? No, I just find their "presence" annoying. Insects and children aren't automatically stronger than me because I avoided them because I find them annoying.

Igniz
Thanos beats Gladiator like an abused child.A lot of people already jumping to conclusions.The time people used the "Thanos is afraid of Hulk" scan until Infinity gave us Thanos punching Hulk away and owning Thor and the rest of the Avengers.And we know Thor owned Gladiator.Yet Thanos defeated Thor in Infinity.

carver9
Originally posted by Igniz
Thanos beats Gladiator like an abused child.A lot of people already jumping to conclusions.The time people used the "Thanos is afraid of Hulk" scan until Infinity gave us Thanos punching Hulk away and owning Thor and the rest of the Avengers.And we know Thor owned Gladiator.Yet Thanos defeated Thor in Infinity.

Correction to this. Thanos punching Hulk and Hulk smiling afterwards isn't owning.

Another correction. The Gladiator and Thor fight isn't canon to Gladiator.

Question. When did Thanos defeat Thor during infinity? Scans.

IIRC, the only person he defeated during infinity was Captain Marvel and that was with a sneak attack.

Insane Titan
So he didn't defeat Black Bolt during Infinity? LOL

Thor was on his way out , fact.

The Sorrow
Didn't Thanos 1-shot Thor with eye blasts?

He certainly showed he is above heralds in durability by shrugging off his lightning aswell as BBs scream, and at very least has high herald level strength palming Mjolnir like he did. He punched Hulk away, who was landing from the sky pretty comfortably which is no mean feat either. I genuinely believe it would take at least 2-3 high heralds to stop Thanos, unless we use their absolutely highest showings.

We know Gladiator on his day is hella durable and strong so it was nice for him to get some respect from Thanos of all people, but it doesn't mean Thanos genuinely feared Glads would defeat him.

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow

He certainly showed he is above heralds in durability by shrugging off his lightning aswell as BBs scream, and at very least has high herald level strength palming Mjolnir like he did. He punched Hulk away, who was landing from the sky pretty comfortably which is no mean feat either. I genuinely believe it would take at least 2-3 high heralds to stop Thanos, unless we use their absolutely highest showings.

We know Gladiator on his day is hella durable and strong so it was nice for him to get some respect from Thanos of all people, but it doesn't mean Thanos genuinely feared Glads would defeat him.

thumb up

Agree with majority of this. Nothing was showed of Thor being koed though.

bbrem123
We know Gladiator on his day is hella durable and strong so it was nice for him to get some respect from Thanos of all people, but it doesn't mean Thanos genuinely feared Glads would defeat him. thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
show this proof of Glads power that can put Thanos down. His strength feats (like bashing a planet with fists).

h1a8
Originally posted by Igniz
Thanos beats Gladiator like an abused child.A lot of people already jumping to conclusions.The time people used the "Thanos is afraid of Hulk" scan until Infinity gave us Thanos punching Hulk away and owning Thor and the rest of the Avengers.And we know Thor owned Gladiator.Yet Thanos defeated Thor in Infinity. ABC logic doesn't work. We have characters of different power sets and we have characters not fighting at full capacity in comics.
With that said, Gladiator is most likely stronger and vastly faster than Thanos (when written using his actual powers). Thanos would have a hard time period.

We know Gladiator on his day is hella durable and strong so it was nice for him to get some respect from Thanos of all people, but it doesn't mean Thanos genuinely feared Glads would defeat him. You forget about the most important aspect of them all, SPEED! Glads is vastly faster and would cause Thanos some serious problems.

Insane Titan
His strength feats (like bashing a planet with fists). which he's done how many times?

And Thanos has tanked planetry lvl destruction several times.

If we use your style of debating , ie at their best Thanos durability laughs that off.

h1a8
show this proof of Glads power that can put Thanos down.

You are contradicting yourself. You claim that SA Mangog is well above high herald in terms of attack power based off Odin's feat of Mangog. But, when we see the actual showings, Mangog never displayed power output BEYOND a high herald (didn't ko Thor in several hits, no strength feats, hit's Mjolnir back at Thor EQUAL to the strength of Thor's right hand, etc.).

Insane Titan
You are contradicting yourself. You claim that SA Mangog is well above high herald in terms of attack power based off Odin's feat of Mangog. But, when we see the actual showings, Mangog never displayed power output BEYOND a high herald (didn't ko Thor in several hits, no strength feats, hit's Mjolnir back at Thor EQUAL to the strength of Thor's right hand, etc.). wtf are you babbling about

h1a8
which he's done how many times?

And Thanos has tanked planetry lvl destruction several times.

If we use your style of debating , ie at their best Thanos durability laughs that off. Tanking and being affected is different than tanking and not being affected.

Getting hit with an attack that destroys a planet directly is greater than getting hit with the planet being destroyed. Getting hit with the planet that's being destroy, one is actually getting hit with an microscopically small amount of the total force on the planet. If many Thanos where on the planet then all would receive the same amount of force (which is divided from the total force).
So Thanos never was shown to endure an attack that can destroy a planet into pieces.

h1a8
wtf are you babbling about

Mangog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>high herald because of Odin's fear, not because of showings of power output beyond a high herald.

Yet Thanos >>>Glads, not because of fear, but because of showings right?

The Sorrow
ABC logic doesn't work. We have characters of different power sets and we have characters not fighting at full capacity in comics.
With that said, Gladiator is most likely stronger and vastly faster than Thanos (when written using his actual powers). Thanos would have a hard time period.

You forget about the most important aspect of them all, SPEED! Glads is vastly faster and would cause Thanos some serious problems.
Speed generally just isn't as important in comics as it should be, he would probably land a blitz or two on Thanos but no characters in Marvel constantly fight at superspeed besides the true speedsters like Quicksilver, Speed Demon etc.

Stoic
Tanking and being affected is different than tanking and not being affected.

Getting hit with an attack that destroys a planet directly is greater than getting hit with the planet being destroyed. Getting hit with the planet that's being destroy, one is actually getting hit with an microscopically small amount of the total force on the planet. If many Thanos where on the planet then all would receive the same amount of force (which is divided from the total force).
So Thanos never was shown to endure an attack that can destroy a planet into pieces.

I thought that Mangog did KO Thor when they fought over Tarene though?

Insane Titan
Mangog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>high herald because of Odin's fear, not because of showings of power output beyond a high herald.

Yet Thanos >>>Glads, not because of fear, but because of showings right? never mentioned anything about Odins fear so it's irrelevant and I couldn't care less about it.

Yeah based actual combat showings even if you include space cheese feats.

h1a8
Speed generally just isn't as important in comics as it should be, he would probably land a blitz or two on Thanos but no characters in Marvel constantly fight at superspeed besides the true speedsters like Quicksilver, Speed Demon etc. Good thing this isn't a comic. Unlike in comics, super reflexes are always on just like super strength and durability.
I wouldn't call fighting someone from 5ft away and then punching them only once in the face with superspeed (arm speed) blitzing.

h1a8
never mentioned anything about Odins fear so it's irrelevant and I couldn't care less about it.

Yeah based actual combat showings even if you include space cheese feats. Ok then. Well going by showings then Mangog doesn't have greater than high herald level power output. So his status is unwarranted. This will be noted for future threads.

And going by showings Thanos has the durability to withstand Gladiator's blows for awhile (but those blows will affect Thanos negatively). If Glads slips up (by boasting victory when he thinks Thanos is down) then Thanos can get him with several options.
Thanos has the strength to greatly rock Gladiator with his punches. So if Thanos lands one, then it would be in his best interest to keep piling on before Gladiator can recover.
So Thanos can win because of Glads character.

iceman24567
Thanos stomps

The Sorrow
Good thing this isn't a comic. Unlike in comics, super reflexes are always on just like super strength and durability.
I wouldn't call fighting someone from 5ft away and then punching them only once in the face with superspeed (arm speed) blitzing.
No but these are COMICBOOK characters. Can't just have these characters act ooc or have them use their powers in ways that they never have in the books. Otherwise what's the point we may aswell just debate powersets which is pretty much what you're doing. Superspeed isn't always "on" and obviously operating at those type of incredible speeds constantly is going to tire a character out far quicker which is why in comics they use it in bursts.

iceman24567
No but these are COMICBOOK characters. Can't just have these characters act ooc or have them use their powers in ways that they never have in the books. Otherwise what's the point we may aswell just debate powersets which is pretty much what you're doing. Superspeed isn't always "on" and obviously operating at those type of incredible speeds constantly is going to tire a character out far quicker which is why in comics they use it in bursts. h1 gets told this everyday he chooses to ignore it even though its a RULE. These characters fight in CHARACTER not difficult to understand.

Insane Titan
Ok then. Well going by showings then Mangog doesn't have greater than high herald level power output. So his status is unwarranted. This will be noted for future threads.

And going by showings Thanos has the durability to withstand Gladiator's blows for awhile (but those blows will affect Thanos negatively). If Glads slips up (by boasting victory when he thinks Thanos is down) then Thanos can get him with several options.
Thanos has the strength to greatly rock Gladiator with his punches. So if Thanos lands one, then it would be in his best interest to keep piling on before Gladiator can recover.
So Thanos can win because of Glads character. glad you agree Thanos would carry on punching Gladiatior to death like he did Surfer

Badabing
glad you agree Thanos would carry on punching Gladiatior to death like he did Surfer Is this the Thanos that got punched out by Groot, or the Thanos that fled from Gladiator? confused

thanduros

Delta1938
Speed generally just isn't as important in comics as it should be, he would probably land a blitz or two on Thanos but no characters in Marvel constantly fight at superspeed besides the true speedsters like Quicksilver, Speed Demon etc.

Actually Gladiator(an alternate universe one) had his entire fight with Thor at super speed in that FANTASTIC FOUR issue. Glads had to use speed to compensate for the time dilation.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Badabing
Is this the Thanos that got punched out by Groot, or the Thanos that fled from Gladiator? confused

thanduros Thanos never got punched out by groot, all he did was sneak attack him then groot got swatted away. Plus a weak Thanos kod groot with ease.

Like when Glads wanted no part of Thanos when they was locked in the Klyn together?

Delta1938
thanduros

That face is so much win.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Delta1938
Actually Gladiator(an alternate universe one) had his entire fight with Thor at super speed in that FANTASTIC FOUR issue. Glads had to use speed to compensate for the time dilation.
That's not really what I meant though. Of course it's possible to have a fight at superspeed, this is a pretty common occurrence. However the level of speed that H1 is suggesting, to point where Gladiator will basically become a blur and hit Thanos 1000's of times before he can react and crap like that is just nonsensical and has never happened on panel.

Also iirc in that particular story you referenced it did eventually take its toll on Gladiator moving at those speeds constantly.

Delta1938
That's not really what I meant though. Of course it's possible to have a fight at superspeed, this is a pretty common occurrence. However the level of speed that H1 is suggesting, to point where Gladiator will basically become a blur and hit Thanos 1000's of times before he can react and crap like that is just nonsensical and has never happened on panel.

Also iirc in that particular story you referenced it did eventually take its toll on Gladiator moving at those speeds constantly.

Gladiator was already tired from I guess his long travels before he even came and saw what Thor and Iron Man and the FF were doing. And he fought the entire fight at speeds great enough to compensate for a time dilation.

THAT Gladiator fought 100% of his fights(that I'm aware of) at super speed. sneer

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought that Mangog did KO Thor when they fought over Tarene though? I don't recall Tarene. I do remember Thor being koed by the ground after he fell off the back of Mangog. In the comic, Asgardians left and right were acting with human level attributes and getting killed from merely falling 30ft from the sky off a bridge. Odin looked human level (with no powers at all).

h1a8
No but these are COMICBOOK characters. Can't just have these characters act ooc or have them use their powers in ways that they never have in the books. Otherwise what's the point we may aswell just debate powersets which is pretty much what you're doing. Superspeed isn't always "on" and obviously operating at those type of incredible speeds constantly is going to tire a character out far quicker which is why in comics they use it in bursts. See that's where you are wrong. No one is making the characters ACT in ways they never have in the books. Everything comes from the comic. Glad has fought at light speeds and displayed ftl reflexes. Everything is based off what the characters have done in a comic.

You have to differentiate between plot induced stupidity and actual character ability.
In comics, characters often job or suddenly lose their "always on" power. A character can choose how they fight and what tactics they will employ. However, they can't choose to have "always on" powers cut off (strength, durability, perception speed, etc.). All characters with average intelligence or above will fight as such AS SHOWN BEFORE in a comic. No genius level character will fight like a retard (for the sake of the plot) in a forum fight.

Them being comic characters is irrelevant.
Comic fights are not forum fights because forum fights have rules, comics don't have rules.

Delta1938
See that's where you are wrong. No one is making the characters ACT in ways they never have in the books. Everything comes from the comic. Glad has fought at light speeds and displayed ftl reflexes. Everything is based off what the characters have done in a comic.

You have to differentiate between plot induced stupidity and actual character ability.
In comics, characters often job or suddenly lose their "always on" power. A character can choose how they fight and what tactics they will employ. However, they can't choose to have "always on" powers cut off (strength, durability, perception speed, etc.). All characters with average intelligence or above will fight as such AS SHOWN BEFORE in a comic. No genius level character will fight like a retard (for the sake of the plot) in a forum fight.

Comic fights are not forum fights because forum fights have rules, comics don't have rules.

He's talking about CHARACTER-Induced Stupidity, not Plot-Induced Stupidity.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Glads at his best should give Thanos, also at his best, a fight but Thanos Energy Projection, durability and Tech should be enough to best him.

carver9

This.

h1a8
He's talking about CHARACTER-Induced Stupidity, not Plot-Induced Stupidity. I believe that he is.
I just don't call it "character" when an "always on" type of power is not used. Characters can't cut those type of powers off at will or by choice. Characters can hold back their full power but they are still super strong. Characters can allow someone to hit them but still, they will still see it coming a mile away.

Fighting stupidly BELOW what a character has shown and BELOW their intelligence would allow is CHARACTER-INDUCED STUPIDITY which is a form of PLOT-INDUCED STUPIDITY.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
This.

Shut-up.

I believe that he is.
I just don't call it "character" when an "always on" type of power is not used. Characters can't cut those type of powers off at will or by choice. Characters can hold back their full power but they are still super strong. Characters can allow someone to hit them but still, they will still see it coming a mile away.

Fighting stupidly BELOW what a character has shown and BELOW their intelligence would allow is CHARACTER-INDUCED STUPIDITY which is a form of PLOT-INDUCED STUPIDITY.

Prove Gladiator's speed is always on.

h1a8

I'm not suggesting Glads hit Thanos 1000's of times in one moment. I see him hitting Thanos 1 at a time (or 2 at a time). 1 hit and wait, then maybe 2 hits and wait, etc.
His reflexes are always on though.

carver9
I believe that he is.

I agree with H1 since he said Surfer can beat Superman 10/10 based on this.

h1a8
Shut-up.

Prove Gladiator's speed is always on.

Notice: I didn't mention speed. Using speed is a choice. Perception speed is not.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
I agree with H1 since he said Surfer can beat Superman 10/10 based on this.

So you run away from my BZ challenge and then are reduced to cheerleading H1? Did you ever have testosterone?

Delta1938
Notice: I didn't mention speed. Using speed is a choice. Perception speed is not.

I again say, prove it.

h1a8
I again say, prove it.

Prove Glads speed is always on when I made no claims to it always being on? Speed is not always on in a comic. Writer's turn it off at times. I say this because sure as hell Glads isn't purposely deciding not to use his speed when he could. He just doesn't have any superspeed at certain times.

Delta1938
Prove Glads speed is always on when I made no claims to it always being on? Speed is not always on in a comic. Writer's turn it off at times. I say this because sure as hell Glads isn't purposely deciding not to use his speed when he could. He just doesn't have any superspeed at certain times.

So you're dancing around the fact you can't prove Gladiator's perceptions are always super speed. Concessions accepted.

h1a8
So you're dancing around the fact you can't prove Gladiator's perceptions are always super speed. Concessions accepted.

super speed =/= super fast perception

The first requires covering distances in a small amount of time and the other talks about the speed in which you perceive things.

You ask me to prove speed, not perception.

Delta1938
super speed =/= super fast perception

The first requires covering distances in a small amount of time and the other talks about the speed in which you perceive things.

You ask me to prove speed, not perception.

It's pretty much the same thing since a number of times we've seen characters with super speed, even Flash Family members from time to time, have to intentionally up their perceptions past normal speed. 'Cuz, ya know, they'd really be out of synch with everybody and everything without super speed if they were always seeing things at picosecond level, right? I thought people were just being dicks or flaming instead of debating by saying you don't read comics, but now I'm thinking it's true.

h1a8
It's pretty much the same thing since a number of times we've seen characters with super speed, even Flash Family members from time to time, have to intentionally up their perceptions past normal speed. 'Cuz, ya know, they'd really be out of synch with everybody and everything without super speed if they were always seeing things at picosecond level, right? I thought people were just being dicks or flaming instead of debating by saying you don't read comics, but now I'm thinking it's true.
You should know better than that. I have read hundreds of comics and know most basic facts about the most popular characters. No one has read every comic. There are millions of comics. Reading 1000 of them and not being familiar with the ones you didn't read doesn't mean you don't read comics. I have over a thousand comics on my hard drive. I have posted scans many many times (I been a member since 2005). I have seen every comic movie and show in existence. I am a comic fan.

Perception and movement speed is not the same thing though. You were at error with your wording (asking me to prove "speed is always on" instead of "perceptions is always on"wink. You didn't confess to this error when I pointed it out and thus have been proven to be tilted on pride (and thus showing bias). You have to be humble and admit to your errors when pointed out. Otherwise, you are operating on pride and it would be hard to see things objectively.

With that said, speed of movement has nothing to do with perceptions. I can fly at light speeds in space with only human level perceptions. If the distance is big enough (in space they are) then I can avoid basic stuff like the Sun, planets, and large asteroids.

I like to see proof that Flash can increase his perception speed and lower it at will.

When someone has super powers then it is possible that their brains work differently than a human. Meaning, he can stay in sync while still perceiving things in slow motion.

Let's assume that one can increase their perception speed at will. Increasing one's perception speed is not the same thing as cutting it on. By default, there is a initial amount. Flash has not paid attention and was shot by a bullet and didn't get killed because his perceptions were always on to avoid the bullet from penetrating. The moment the bullet touched his skin he avoided it. Superman has casually talked to people and suddenly heard a gun shot from miles away and suddenly got there and stopped the bullet before it his it's victim.

There are many examples where characters are not doing anything or paying attention and something happens and they are able to respond very fast.

Delta1938
'Cuz, ya know, they'd really be out of synch with everybody and everything without super speed if they were always seeing things at picosecond level, right?

h1a8
'Cuz, ya know, they'd really be out of synch with everybody and everything without super speed if they were always seeing things at picosecond level, right?

This is false. Remember these are not humans and there brains don't work as such. It's possible (or within the suspension of disbelief) that a non human character can see things at the picosecond level yet can be perfectly in sync with everybody and everything without being able to move their bodies at super speed. It's all about how the sensory organs are structured.

In other words, it is possible for a character to have sensory organs to perceive bullets in slow motion (like in the 2nd Sherlock Holmes movie) and be frozen in time and not being able to avoid getting hit. This is because their body doesn't have the power to move that fast.

I can see a bullet come at me in slow motion and yet be able to talk to humans and walk around IF MY BRAIN is structured that way.

Delta1938
This is false. Remember these are not humans and there brains don't work as such. It's possible (or within the suspension of disbelief) that a non human character can see things at the picosecond level yet can be perfectly in sync with everybody and everything without being able to move their bodies at super speed. It's all about how the sensory organs are structured.

In other words, it is possible for a character to have sensory organs to perceive bullets in slow motion (like in the 2nd Sherlock Holmes movie) and be frozen in time and not being able to avoid getting hit. This is because their body doesn't have the power to move that fast.

I can see a bullet come at me in slow motion and yet be able to talk to humans and walk around IF MY BRAIN is structured that way.

You still have to prove that Gladiator's perceptions are always what you're arguing, no matter what you say that isn't related to something related to showing his perceptions are always at super speed.

By the way, people can see things in "bullet time." Cops and and soldiers and marines and Special Ops and whatnot have reported experiencing this in firefights. One FBI agent talked about how he saw shot glasses falling, and he couldn't figure-out why they said "Federal" on them, until he realized he was reading "Federal" on his partner's spent casings suspended in mid-air(to him).

Also, by the way, "their brains."

h1a8
Too much philosophy. Due to the power of Gladiator, he can easily be written to beat Thnoas. With the speed and strenght Thanos wouldn't even be able to see him coming and his punches. It was never stated Thanos is super fast (at least nowhere near Gladiator).
Writers just don't use it, because if Thanos needs to win, the only way is, if Gladiator isn't written properly. In forum, Gladiator wins.

Anyway, Thanos was afraid to fight him... twice. This makes a lot of sense. In reality, Glads would prove too fast for Thanos. The only way I realistically seeing Thanos win over Glads is if Glads doesn't operate with any speed or reflexes or is caught off guard bragging or something.

golem370
Thanos wins

Insane Titan
This makes a lot of sense. In reality, Glads would prove too fast for Thanos. The only way I realistically seeing Thanos win over Glads is if Glads doesn't operate with any speed or reflexes or is caught off guard bragging or something. so you use Glads moving at his best speed which he rarely fights at if ever. But don't the same using Thanos best reaction or durability fight.

And you complain about ppl cherry picking feats.

Diesldude
Thanos wins.

The Sorrow
See that's where you are wrong. No one is making the characters ACT in ways they never have in the books. Everything comes from the comic. Glad has fought at light speeds and displayed ftl reflexes. Everything is based off what the characters have done in a comic.

Has Gladiator actually fought at lightspeed though? I know he has reacted in the nanoseconds or something like that but has he actually thrown punches that fast on panel?

Again speed or even perception (for the speedsters) is not always on otherwise their conversations and interactions would always be at superspeed aswell. Most superheroes in comics can perceive at a far greater level than regular humans, even without possessing actual superspeed but can still react accordingly. Hell no human character should ever be able to dodge a character that can move faster than a bullet but this happens REGULARLY in comics and cannot be dismissed just because we think it shouldn't happen.

As I said in a previous post, for anyone not named Flash, speed most of the time just isn't as important as it should be and isn't this insurmountable force it 's made out to be on the forums. If it isn't in the comics then it shouldn't be here either, UNLESS we have seen direct evidence of that speed in that particular instance proving so. Another element is how speed is used IN CHARACTER. It's impossible for comicbooks to be irrelevant when we are using FICTIONAL beings, whose character traits are determined by the WRITERS. As per the rules this isn't what we would do with said characters powers, it's what we THINK that character would do along with evidence to support that.

golem370
Thanos mind and teleportation makes difference imo

Blue Area Vet
You still have to prove that Gladiator's perceptions are always what you're arguing, no matter what you say that isn't related to something related to showing his perceptions are always at super speed.

By the way, people can see things in "bullet time." Cops and and soldiers and marines and Special Ops and whatnot have reported experiencing this in firefights. One FBI agent talked about how he saw shot glasses falling, and he couldn't figure-out why they said "Federal" on them, until he realized he was reading "Federal" on his partner's spent casings suspended in mid-air(to him).

laughing

Oh man, now I have heard it all!

carver9
Gladiator has thrown light speed punches but it means nothing here since CIS is on and we don't debate based off powerset. How we see him in comics is how he will be displayed here.

panthergod
It's official : under Starlin, Superman beats Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
It's official : under Starlin, Superman beats Thanos. What on earth are you talking about ?

You really are getting desperate in your older age.

Epicurus

What was the distance? Because even if that agent had actually experienced bullet timing perception, there's no way his eyes somehow magically magnified to read the letters if, say, the shots were 30 feet in the air.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by panthergod
It's official : under Starlin, Superman beats Thanos.

That will actually be a good point, Starlin respects superman a lot.

I will even dare to say that under starlin superman has better durability feats than thanos

If superman under starling can damage soul fire darkseid what that same hit will do to thanos? mmm

quanchi112
Soul fire Darkseid wasn't solid mass. Superman was nothing to Infinity Man and was stalemated by Orion. Thanos easily bfr'd Gladiator and referred to him as an annoyance so it is safe to say he would bfr Superman at the start of defeating the Jla.
Superman was an observer in the story for the most part while Orion, the Source, and Darkseid were the real players. Superman was also an annoyance in that story and iirc was even stated in the comic by Darkseid.

laughing out loud

Starlin you stud muffin. It all makes sense.

Gladiator=Superman=annoyance.

Rao Kal El
Are you trying to say that thanos will be more durable than soulfire darkseid?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Are you trying to say that thanos will be more durable than soulfire darkseid? Yes, since he is solid mass. Superman can't fly through Darkseid when he's solid. I am saying that as you brought up Starlin sees both Superman and Gladiator to be annoyances to the big boys.

Superman is a peer to Orion not Darkseid or Thanos according to Starlin.

Rao Kal El
Yes, since he is solid mass. Superman can't fly through Darkseid when he's solid. I am saying that as you brought up Starlin sees both Superman and Gladiator to be annoyances to the big boys.

Superman is a peer to Orion not Darkseid or Thanos according to Starlin.

Wrong as usual, but you are used to it.

Soulfire ds body was tanking very powerful attacks, have you read the issues?

quanchi112
Wrong as usual, but you are used to it.

Soulfire ds body was tanking very powerful attacks, have you read the issues? I told you why but saying wrong as usual doesn't really offer an explanation.

Not everything would cause the energy Seid to destabilize but what other physical mass flew through him. It wasn't effective at all.

According to Starlin in that arc Superman was an annoyance just as Gladiator is an annoyance to Thanos.

I'm citing evidence.

iceman24567
Ugh you guys cant help but to have Superman in every thread gtfo

Rao Kal El
I told you why but saying wrong as usual doesn't really offer an explanation.

Not everything would cause the energy Seid to destabilize but what other physical mass flew through him. It wasn't effective at all.

According to Starlin in that arc Superman was an annoyance just as Gladiator is an annoyance to Thanos.

I'm citing evidence.

laughing out loud Soulfire Darkseid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos

So yes, wrong as usual.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Soulfire Darkseid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos

So yes, wrong as usual. That isn't debating. His body isn't solid mass so flying through it to have it reform isn't impressive.

Superman was an annoyance in that story to Infinity Man and Seid. It was stated.

Gladiator was an annoyance to Thanos.

iceman24567
Truly disgusting no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Truly disgusting no expression laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
That isn't debating. His body isn't solid mass so flying through it to have it reform isn't impressive.

Superman was an annoyance in that story to Infinity Man and Seid. It was stated.

Gladiator was an annoyance to Thanos.

We should focus on topic.

Make the proper thread to discuss

Soulfire Darkseid VS Thanos if you want

quanchi112
We should focus on topic.

Make the proper thread to discuss

Soulfire Darkseid VS Thanos if you want That wasn't the issue. Soul fire Darkseid was well above Superman. Superman flying through him did nothing of consequence. Seid was made of energy and not solid mass.

This issue has been resolved here.

As for the thread, Thanos easily wins.

Rao Kal El
hat wasn't the issue. Soul fire Darkseid was well above Superman. Superman flying through him did nothing of consequence. Seid was made of energy and not solid mass.

This issue has been resolved here.

As for the thread, Thanos easily wins.

sick

quanchi112
sick Everything I said was true and backed by the comics.

Rao Kal El
Everything I said was true and backed by the comics.

Not really

h1a8

Also, by the way, "their brains." Now you change your wording. Prove that Glads reflexes are always on. Well there is no evidence anywhere that supports that Glads must activate his reflexes. Let's assume that he does. Then in a forum fight he activates them at the start. So that's that.

I disagree with any notion that a human saw a bullet flying right after being shot. I call BS on that one.

h1a8
so you use Glads moving at his best speed which he rarely fights at if ever. But don't the same using Thanos best reaction or durability fight.

And you complain about ppl cherry picking feats.
He sometimes doesn't fight like that because the writer doesn't write him to. It has nothing to do with Gladiator's choice. Powers are ignored, abilities not functioning when the plot calls for it. But make no mistake, Glads has fought with super speed plenty of times. That's how we know it's a basic power of his power set.

It is a contradiction for a character to see light speed attacks in slow motion and not be able to see an attack moving under bullet speed at all.

Using both their best feats Glads is still astronomically faster.

Thanos feat against the fallen one isn't a good one IMO.
You have to prove how fast Fallen One went before Thanos stopped him. Remember it was a short distance to begin with. So how fast can Fallen One have gotten within such a short distance?

Thanos feat against Mjolnir is crap because you can't prove how fast Mjolnir was going. On average Mjolnir is not more than bullet speed. Many characters (who aren't speedsters) have dodged, block, or avoided Mjolnir throws.

Thanos feat against Maker's fluffy energy is fluffy. IMO, that fluffy energy wasn't moving anywhere near the speed of light. If we accept that it was then we must accept that all energy projections are that fast (no matter how they look). That means that Batman and many others has light reflexes. So again Thanos is no more faster than them.

h1a8
Has Gladiator actually fought at lightspeed though? I know he has reacted in the nanoseconds or something like that but has he actually thrown punches that fast on panel?

Again speed or even perception (for the speedsters) is not always on otherwise their conversations and interactions would always be at superspeed aswell. Most superheroes in comics can perceive at a far greater level than regular humans, even without possessing actual superspeed but can still react accordingly. Hell no human character should ever be able to dodge a character that can move faster than a bullet but this happens REGULARLY in comics and cannot be dismissed just because we think it shouldn't happen.

As I said in a previous post, for anyone not named Flash, speed most of the time just isn't as important as it should be and isn't this insurmountable force it 's made out to be on the forums. If it isn't in the comics then it shouldn't be here either, UNLESS we have seen direct evidence of that speed in that particular instance proving so. Another element is how speed is used IN CHARACTER. It's impossible for comicbooks to be irrelevant when we are using FICTIONAL beings, whose character traits are determined by the WRITERS. As per the rules this isn't what we would do with said characters powers, it's what we THINK that character would do along with evidence to support that. Glads has reacted and moved his limbs enough distance within a nanosecond to prove he was fighting at light speed (being able to move limbs at light speed and react to light speed attacks). So yes he has.

If a character can move 5ft before another moves 1in then how isn't speed an insurmountable advantage? We can't ignore that common sense. That would be absurb and against all reason. What will be the point of debating when reason can't be used.

Lastly, with the rules we go by what a character HAS SHOWN. Full Capacity is about a character fighting to the best of their ability AS SHOWN BEFORE. We don't have characters operate and fight in crazy ways that have never shown before. We apply common sense to what they already have shown. We disregard PIS showings that go against both common sense and what the character has shown. That's why comic fights are not forum fights.

Estacado
Destroy them quan.uhuh

Insane Titan
He sometimes doesn't fight like that because the writer doesn't write him to. It has nothing to do with Gladiator's choice. Powers are ignored, abilities not functioning when the plot calls for it. But make no mistake, Glads has fought with super speed plenty of times. That's how we know it's a basic power of his power set.

It is a contradiction for a character to see light speed attacks in slow motion and not be able to see an attack moving under bullet speed at all.

Using both their best feats Glads is still astronomically faster.

Thanos feat against the fallen one isn't a good one IMO.
You have to prove how fast Fallen One went before Thanos stopped him. Remember it was a short distance to begin with. So how fast can Fallen One have gotten within such a short distance?

Thanos feat against Mjolnir is crap because you can't prove how fast Mjolnir was going. On average Mjolnir is not more than bullet speed. Many characters (who aren't speedsters) have dodged, block, or avoided Mjolnir throws.

Thanos feat against Maker's fluffy energy is fluffy. IMO, that fluffy energy wasn't moving anywhere near the speed of light. If we accept that it was then we must accept that all energy projections are that fast (no matter how they look). That means that Batman and many others has light reflexes. So again Thanos is no more faster than them. so you've just basically said because you don't like the Thanos feats named they don't count due to piss poor excuses,

Those feats you named aren't the only reaction feats he has. Thanos has reacted to both Genis Vell and Jack of Hearts attacking him at flight speed and easily stopping Ganymede trying to blitz him like she blitzed Surfer and a Tyrant robot.

The whole part about Gladiator is rubbish filled with excuses. Face it he doesn't fight how you want at all. The only time IIRC he used such speed in a fight was to attack Thor from behind, which Thor easily countered.

The Sorrow
Glads has reacted and moved his limbs enough distance within a nanosecond to prove he was fighting at light speed (being able to move limbs at light speed and react to light speed attacks). So yes he has.

If a character can move 5ft before another moves 1in then how isn't speed an insurmountable advantage? We can't ignore that common sense. That would be absurb and against all reason. What will be the point of debating when reason can't be used.

Lastly, with the rules we go by what a character HAS SHOWN. Full Capacity is about a character fighting to the best of their ability AS SHOWN BEFORE. We don't have characters operate and fight in crazy ways that have never shown before. We apply common sense to what they already have shown. We disregard PIS showings that go against both common sense and what the character has shown. That's why comic fights are not forum fights.
Reacting (i.e. Dodging/blocking) at said speed doesn't mean said character can throw punches at that speed.

Instances that portray such a disparity in speed are actually very rare and certainly isn't the norm, even for most of the characters that can move at lightspeed. Where evidence fails then common sense should prevail yes but we all have different perspectives, so if possible the theoretical side should be kept to a minimum. Otherwise we end up with circular debates with no conclusion in sight, and predictably lead to thread closure or reaching dozens of pages before people leave from boredom.

You seem to be getting PIS and CIS mixed up H1, PIS is subjective, and "best of their ability" or "full capacity" doesn't mean highest showings only. We can't disregard poor showings/performances just because we don't like them that's why we use averages. Speed is another power that should be averaged just like everything else.

Delta1938

As I said in a previous post, for anyone not named Flash, speed most of the time just isn't as important as it should be and isn't this insurmountable force it 's made out to be on the forums. If it isn't in the comics then it shouldn't be here either, UNLESS we have seen direct evidence of that speed in that particular instance proving so. Another element is how speed is used IN CHARACTER. It's impossible for comicbooks to be irrelevant when we are using FICTIONAL beings, whose character traits are determined by the WRITERS. As per the rules this isn't what we would do with said characters powers, it's what we THINK that character would do along with evidence to support that.

Superman has had fights where he had trouble with an opponent, and devastated them with a speed-blitz, so maybe it's more writers realize how problematic it woul be than it's not an insurmountable force.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
laughing

Oh man, now I have heard it all!

And what are you referring to? Being your trolling self again?

Originally posted by Epicurus
What was the distance? Because even if that agent had actually experienced bullet timing perception, there's no way his eyes somehow magically magnified to read the letters if, say, the shots were 30 feet in the air.

It was someone next to him. And actually he saw beer cans before he realized they were bullet casings. Here's the quote.

"During a violent shoot-out I looked over, drawn to the sudden mayhem, and was puzzled to see beer cans slowly foating through the air past my face. What was even more puzzling was they had the word 'Federal' printed on the bottom. They turned out to be the shell casing ejected by the officer who was firing next to me."

Now you change your wording. Prove that Glads reflexes are always on. Well there is no evidence anywhere that supports that Glads must activate his reflexes. Let's assume that he does. Then in a forum fight he activates them at the start. So that's that.

I disagree with any notion that a human saw a bullet flying right after being shot. I call BS on that one.

So basically you don't have anything to back your claim. You keep citing "full capacity" and "no PIS" but the rules also cite CIS in in play. You don't understand what "CIS" means, or you do and ignore it because you don't like it.

I used the term "bullet time" because it's quick and easy. I don't know if these guys are actually seeing the bullets, but it exists. See the quote. I've experienced the same thing when I was hit by a car in high school and nearly drowned as a kid. Neither example had anything around like bullet casings in mid-air for me to read, but both times things slowed down for me.

Rao Kal El
Here it's always an anxiety if there is a disagreement. Relax, it's just debate and we root for our favorite characters, even if we are wrong, we stick with them. It's all cool. Originally posted by SlimSummers
my favorite character can bench press more than your favorite character Originally posted by Mislec
I don't think so smile Originally posted by SlimSummers
my favorite character bench pressed the earth

MISL EC
SLIM

mmm

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/funny-sock-puppets_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

Wonder Man
Thanos. Way to powerful for herald level.

Rao Kal El
Nah

Also BOTH JUNIOR MEMBERS mmm

Delta1938
Also BOTH JUNIOR MEMBERS mmm

Mislec registered in 2010, SlimSummers yesterday. Although it's odd that despite being registered for over 4 years, Mislec did not start posting until Tuesday, just 3 days ago.

Rao Kal El
Mislec registered in 2010, SlimSummers yesterday. Although it's odd that despite being registered for over 4 years, Mislec did not start posting until Tuesday, just 3 days ago.

Odd coincidence?

Slim 10 posts vs Mislec 29 posts

Delta1938
Odd coincidence?

Slim 10 posts vs Mislec 29 posts

Could be a coincidence. But who knows? Not sure if it's our place to be discussing this here. Might count as backseat modding. I just found it odd that Mis has been registered for years but didn't start posting until 3 days ago.

Rao Kal El
Could be a coincidence. But who knows? Not sure if it's our place to be discussing this here. Might count as backseat modding. I just found it odd that Mis has been registered for years but didn't start posting until 3 days ago.

THORK YOU!!!

Delta1938
THORK YOU!!!

I will Thork you in your Thorking Thorkhole you Mother Thorking Thork!! Go back to jumping Thorks and swimming Thorks you Thork!! mad

Ambient
I don't find that too odd, like myself he/she probably is a lurker (lol). I've been around here forum for a decade and only have a little over 4k post to show.. Lol

DarkSaint85
Ambient is a sock. Confirmed.

Ambient
Heh! A damn good sock..

Branlor Swift
A lot of these socks have just been left around so they don't get banned right away. It leaves some room for defense.

Though by his posting style there's little room for that. There's probably a list of sorts so that all his old accounts are remembered.

Ambient
There is method in that 😄 ; planned and organize. That's some crazy sh!t.

Mostly I think they're made in spur of a moment to cause emotional outburst without fear of banning.

h1a8
so you've just basically said because you don't like the Thanos feats named they don't count due to piss poor excuses,

Those feats you named aren't the only reaction feats he has. Thanos has reacted to both Genis Vell and Jack of Hearts attacking him at flight speed and easily stopping Ganymede trying to blitz him like she blitzed Surfer and a Tyrant robot.

The whole part about Gladiator is rubbish filled with excuses. Face it he doesn't fight how you want at all. The only time IIRC he used such speed in a fight was to attack Thor from behind, which Thor easily countered.

I don't like the feats because they aren't feats really. I explained why.
What's flight speed? Do you mean light speed? What comic shows Genis attacking at light speed and Thanos reacts to him? Same with Jack of Hearts? Same with Ganymede? Also what are Ganymede speed feats?

I'm just saying that Gladiator will use his speed and reflexes in the fight, despite the plot calling for it (there is no plot). Gladiator has used speed and reflexes countless times in comics. How many times did Thanos use tp, shields, teleportation, etc. when engaging someone in a fight? You don't see me saying that he can't use such tactics do you?

You can't argue both sides of the fence! It's makes your stance look weak.

Either you argue that if Glads still uses his speed then Thanos will still win;

or you argue that Glads won't use his speed and that's why Thanos would win.

The latter is actually conceding that Thanos will lose if Glads uses his speed and reflexes.

Insane Titan
I don't like the feats because they aren't feats really. I explained why.
What's flight speed? Do you mean light speed? What comic shows Genis attacking at light speed and Thanos reacts to him? Same with Jack of Hearts? Same with Ganymede? Also what are Ganymede speed feats?

I'm just saying that Gladiator will use his speed and reflexes in the fight, despite the plot calling for it (there is no plot). Gladiator has used speed and reflexes countless times in comics. How many times did Thanos use tp, shields, teleportation, etc. when engaging someone in a fight? You don't see me saying that he can't use such tactics do you?

You can't argue both sides of the fence! It's makes your stance look weak.

Either you argue that if Glads still uses his speed then Thanos will still win;

or you argue that Glads won't use his speed and that's why Thanos would win.

The latter is actually conceding that Thanos will lose if Glads uses his speed and reflexes. no you didn't explain, you just gave excuses because you don't like them because of Thanos.

Flight speed , as In what they fly around space at. The comic series all this happens in is Cosmic powers. I just told you she blitzed Surfer and a Tyrant robot using super speed. You have seen these scans before I've shown you them, but "forget" about them when it suits you.

Haha yes you , you say it all the time. Plus I'd bet Thanos uses said tactics more than the way you say Glads uses his speed.

You mean like you do. I use on panel facts and averages, you use made up
fantasy stuff.

Glads can use his speed, but not to the extent you say as he never has. But his speed is redundant as Glads doesn't have the combat feats or wins needed to beat Thanos.

Stoic
There isn't much chance of Gladiator winning this at all. What stops Thanos from teleporting him into a solid block of adamantium, or a rock where he would be fused to the substance and die? Thanos wins easily. Too smart, too tough, too powerful.

Badabing
Seriously people, when you see a person trolling and their status is "Junior Member", don't you think it would be smarter to ignore the person and report them or PM a mod? So many angry people around here just looking to flame anybody who disagrees with them.

Rao Kal El
Seriously people, when you see a person trolling and their status is "Junior Member", don't you think it would be smarter to ignore the person and report them or PM a mod? So many angry people around here just looking to flame anybody who disagrees with them.

So he was a sock for real?

I thought about reporting him, but then I just sidetracked

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>