Ultimate Spider-Man the video game...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lukester
... I don't know about you guys but I'm excited about the release of the new spider-man game based on his ultimate incarnation. I think this game is totally gunna rule!

...What do you guys expect / want from this game?

Draco69
Black Cat had better be in it. And hopefully the dialogue will match the theme of the comic. Unlike the movie game.

lukester
Yeah, but don't forget she has been 'killed' off in the ultimate comics, so maybe they could bring her back for the game...

At what point in the comics is this game set I wonder...

DrDoom
She hasn't been killed. Spidey didn't even find her body, plus she has her luck powers so I'm sure Elektra's sai missed her heart. She'll be back...eventually.

Anyways, I was watching the E3 special on G4 and it said that you could choose to play as Ultimate Venom for half of the game!!! The graphics look cool too--think X-Men Legends but better.

Oh, and some nobody called Bendis is helping out with the story.

lukester
Bendis would have to help run the story cuz U. Spiderman is his baby.

Yeah, Blackcat will be back soon enough. I can't wait to play as Venom, that would rule.

Anyone got any pics of this game yet?...

lukester
http://www.talkxbox.com/screenshots/691/1.jpg

http://www.talkxbox.com/screenshots/691/2.jpg

...and most importantly...http://www.talkxbox.com/screenshots/691/3.jpg

...This is gunna be so rad! eek!

http://www.talkxbox.com/game691.html

... One player, $50.00 (USA), ...September...

Spiderman_RJ
WTF? is that bendis comic version for rhino? that sucks, and i hated the stile of the game, its looks more like the mtv spiderman :P

Spiderman_RJ

Mainstream
I read up on it you play mostly as Spidey and some as Venom..no Carnage...at least not on this one.

Doc Ock
I can't wait for this game.There is supposed to be loads of villains in it including 2 villains who have not been introduced in USM yet big grin

Mainstream
I read up on that two..and they'll be more different types of rescuing..no more saving a girls balloon a hundred times....I wonder what two villians will it be....I'm guessing vulture and Mysterio..either has appeared yet.

Doc Ock
I'm guessing Scorpion and Mysterio myself.Mysterio has an arc coming up in USM though.

Spiderman_RJ
i hop no mysterio i hate him.........but as every spiderman game he shows up, it seems pretty obvious, i would like kraven tho......
bastarges,no carnage? then why venom.........???

Mainstream
the game is based around the time spidey fought Venom...Carnage would proberly be on the next one.

Toxin92
The game looks great, and according to the article I red When your Venom you need to like suck life out of people to keep your health up so that might be cool, and it said the game starts right after issue 39.

Mainstream
it's gonna be the best Spiderman game yet..until the next one anyone.

doctorstrongbad
You get to play as Spider-man and venom thats awesome. I can't wait to see who the mystery bad guys are. smile

Spiderman_RJ
what???can kill ppl but no carnage? that sucks.....lame lame lame

Spiderman_RJ
would be cool if they added a multiplayers, all villains in town, i wanna see who would dare to be spiderman , ahahhahahah (i would if he or carnage had not been taken) ehehhehe

Spiderman_RJ
theres no footage of gamepllay yet?

lukester
...Not that I can find, but I agree with the fact that a multiplayer spiderman game would rule. thier could be 20 villains and 20 heros to choose from. Carnage all the way baby!

I can't wait to play as Venom. Although, it would be cooler if the game was set in modern-day USM.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by lukester
...Not that I can find, but I agree with the fact that a multiplayer spiderman game would rule. thier could be 20 villains and 20 heros to choose from. Carnage all the way baby!

I can't wait to play as Venom. Although, it would be cooler if the game was set in modern-day USM.

Yeah that would be an awesome game. What time period will the game take place in?

The Ones
official trailer out, wait till i pull it up...

The Ones
http://www.ultimatespidermangame.com/ and click, watch it now

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
WTF? is that bendis comic version for rhino? that sucks, and i hated the stile of the game, its looks more like the mtv spiderman :P
I know. I think the game looks crappy but it's supposed to have good gameplay. And if you can have car fights with Venom, it will be.

Ultimatespider
Originally posted by lukester
Yeah, but don't forget she has been 'killed' off in the ultimate comics, so maybe they could bring her back for the game...

At what point in the comics is this game set I wonder...

Aftr the end of the Venom saga. Just B4 geldoff so Black Cat wnt be in it!

Doc Ock
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=6116&type=mov

New footage

CorderaMitchell
Yea playing with venom would be cool, how much from th ultimates comics does it derive from.

Maybe Carnage is a secret character.

Zod4Life
This game looks awesome!I can't wait to play as Venom.When you're Venom,you will have to feed your symbiote people.This game looks and sounds good and I think that it will be better than the Spider-Man 2 game.There should be more gametime as Peter Parker though.

hotsauce6548
Yeah, I like the style the game's been put in. It's different, and that's good.

^^Who wants Peter Parker gameplay? I don't care about being a nerdy journalist, I want to swing on strands of web and throw cars at people!

CorderaMitchell
Yea it will rock if its anything like spidey 2

spider-venom
When I was at E3, They said that the game will start from Volume 6 (when Venom is introduced) to Volume 13 and/or above.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by spider-venom
When I was at E3, They said that the game will start from Volume 6 (when Venom is introduced) to Volume 13 and/or above.

Ok so lets put on our detective hats cool

What villains have been in it since then?? Here goes:

Doctor Octopus
Green Goblin
Sandman
Electro
Kraven
Kingpin
Black Cat
Carnage
Hobgoblin

I can live that wink

spider-venom
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Ok so lets put on our detective hats cool

What villains have been in it since then?? Here goes:

Doctor Octopus
Green Goblin
Sandman
Electro
Kraven
Kingpin
Black Cat
Carnage
Hobgoblin

I can live that wink
Well, Venom, Electro and Rhino are in the game (shown in trailer). Kingpin isn't going to be in it nor Carnage(I heard it at E3). Black Cat will probaly make an apperance. I would love to see Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus.

Doc Ock
Can't say I'll miss Kingpin or 'Carnage'.

spider-venom
Someone said this was an article on playing as Venom

Spider-man isn't the only character you'll be playing as in the game. During one particular level, Spider-man is somehow knocked out, and who should come to Spidey's aid but his arch-nemesis, Venom. The character looks exactly like the comic; huge, hulking and an absolute beast to control. He's twice the size of Spider-man, and he's just a nimble.

During this mission, it was our job to protect Spidey from Electro. Because Venom is a little more powerful than your friendly neighborhood Spider-man, you're able to toss cars like they're nothing at Electro. By doing that, you can knock him out before he's able to recharge his internal batteries and defeat him. Venom can also suck the life out of innocent bystanders with the L trigger to gain more energy. He also has a cool melee attack where the symbiote that engulfs him will lash out at any nearby enemies. Pretty cool attack and proof that Eddie Brock is just suffering from teen angst.

Although the camera is pretty decent here, when lifting cars it's a little frustrating, because you're only given a view of what's in front of you. Depending on where you pick up the car, Electro might end up completely behind you, and you'll stand to lose a ton of energy due to this. Hopefully they'll make some changes to it in the final version, but other than that, the game seemed really cool to play.

What's really cool are the cutscenes, which are done via animated comic panels. The effect is really cool because they use the actual 3D models as stand-ins for the panels, and the game seamlessly goes from cutscene to action without any hesitation.

doctorstrongbad
Wow that sounds like a great part of the game. I can't wait to play it. smile

spider310
Man I hate Ultimate comics but this game might be good

Stevie
Also when I was at E3, I did hear my friend say they saw "Lizard" in the demo. I didn't see it myself but I'm pretty confident that my friend wouldn't lie despite the fact that the maker's of the game next to the demo booth said it would only go up to Volume 13. It is going to be a very interesting game nonetheless. About 3 more months until the game comes out, 9/12.

DBZ MAN
yeah i'm looking forward to this game too. it's meant to start off after issue 39, wich is the end of the venom saga, yay. i hear that when you play as venom you have to feed off people on the streets because you are constanly running out of health. i hope that won't make it too hard.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
yeah i'm looking forward to this game too. it's meant to start off after issue 39, wich is the end of the venom saga, yay. i hear that when you play as venom you have to feed off people on the streets because you are constanly running out of health. i hope that won't make it too hard.

nah eating people is easy...um so I've heard.

DBZ MAN
haha yeah, he would more like a vampire than anything else. well come to think of it he would be doing in during the day too.

Mainstream
Venom gonna be a 24/7 vampire.

28Dave37
like in blood omen 2 u needed to suck blood to live

Mainstream
Originally posted by 28Dave37
like in blood omen 2 u needed to suck blood to live

yeah it'll kinda be like that

DarkCrawler
YES! KILLING OF THE INNOCENTS!

YYYYEEEEESS!!!

What is wanted in the Spidey 2 was pedestrian killing. It would have been perfect to drop those annoying balloon kids down from Empire State Building.

Mainstream
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
YES! KILLING OF THE INNOCENTS!

YYYYEEEEESS!!!

What is wanted in the Spidey 2 was pedestrian killing. It would have been perfect to drop those annoying balloon kids down from Empire State Building.

damn the little girl and damn the balloon!!!!

Stevie
It would be nice to to see....but with a "teen" rating? I don't think so.

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by Mainstream
i dnt think it will look violent, just people screaming. no blood.

lukester
...This game's really gunna rule

chucktaylor
Yeah!

www.ultimatespiderman.com

I go there everyday!

wierddreamer213
Game informer has indicated the following chars appear

Venom as a playable (hunting down Spidy to try to extract the last of the symbiot DNA from him)
Rhino
Green Goblin
Electro
SIlver Sable (who has yet to appear in the comics yet...)
one more unnamed char who has yet to appear in the comics.

Spiderman_RJ
hey guys, can u help im colecting spiderman ultimate comis, and its superb but i think i might be missing some,i have from issue one to 81, plus the special that sucked stupid art, i didnt even read that, totaly shit,
but hey i saw some pics of ultimate beetle and a fight against rhino and i didnt saw nothing of beetle on those pages nor rhino fight, after all iron man captured him before spidey......so did ultimate spiderman did any cross over in any ultimate comics?

Spiderman_RJ
WOW im astonished, have u guys seen the last 2 videos? MAN this game will rock!!!!!

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.com/videos/game_play_trailer.mov

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.com/videos/comic_con_trailer.mov

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.com/videos/e3_trailer.mov

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.com/videos/game_play_demo.mov

my gameplay download didnt had audio, dunno if was server error, but while playing on the site i had sound. enjoy

just download those urls

Drache53
Originally posted by Mainstream

On Venom's first mission(I read this yesterday) you get to eat the balloon kid. Rejoice brothers!! eek!

Next Venom_girl
Mine! I want it! I want to play through as Venom!!! evil face

clap

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Drache53
On Venom's first mission(I read this yesterday) you get to eat the balloon kid. Rejoice brothers!! eek!
life is good http://damnyouall.net/forum/Smileys//dya/headbang.gif

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
WOW im astonished, have u guys seen the last 2 videos? MAN this game will rock!!!!!

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.com/videos/game_play_trailer.mov

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.com/videos/comic_con_trailer.mov

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.com/videos/e3_trailer.mov

http://www.ultimatespidermangame.com/videos/game_play_demo.mov

my gameplay download didnt had audio, dunno if was server error, but while playing on the site i had sound. enjoy

just download those urls
if you look close on the first one it has a kraven the hunter poster on a building

doctorstrongbad
This game looks great, can't wait to play it. smile

Will-one Kenobi
Dock Ock better appear in this game or else or ill use my mechanical arms and tear there pathetic bodys limb from limb ( Either that or ill pout )

The Ones
i think poutings better

Drache53
Less bloody yes, but, is it really better?

Next Venom_girl
Hey Drache, I love your new sig. big grin

Family_guy725
hey anyone no who the guy on the left is
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/ultimatespiderman/screens.html?page=32

Next Venom_girl
I heard that's Ultimate Beetle.

Family_guy725
i never really read the ultimate comic series i only have the first issue were they worth reading

Drache53
Here's some news guys: Ultimate Spider-Man's hitting the shelves on September 27!! Score! eek!

scorpionlord
Im owning this game

chucktaylor
SEPTEMBER 27?! ARGH!!!!!!!! I NEED TO EARN THAT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Silverstein
new villains in the game (that have not been in a spiderman game before) are Silver Sable and the guy called The Beetle who apparently looks like ultra man with wings and a horn, o and a flame guy...some pyrokinesis

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Silverstein
new villains in the game (that have not been in a spiderman game before) are Silver Sable and the guy called The Beetle who apparently looks like ultra man with wings and a horn, o and a flame guy...some pyrokinesis
beetle has been in a spidey game before though i used to have a supernintendo game with him in it

Spideys Sister
In NY the game comes out on the 27th. I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!

chucktaylor
Shocker and Wolverine are also up in the official site. (Does Wolverine have to be everywhere?!) www.ultimatespidermangame.com

Drache53
Wolverine's a good character. If it makes you feel any better, you have to fight him as Venom.

Spideys Sister
I want the Marvel nemisis game to see if spidey can kick wolvies butt! But back to the USM game....

Drache53
Yes, back to USM. 5 days people. OMG I can NOT wait for this game.. But I am forced to. So what is everyone's impressions of the game at this point in time?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Drache53
Yes, back to USM. 5 days people. OMG I can NOT wait for this game.. But I am forced to. So what is everyone's impressions of the game at this point in time? I saw a preveiw on a gamecube comercial although I have a PS2 since my game cube broke ... It looks hot from where I stand. Does any one know if the Spider-MAn imposter will be in the game?

spatula
I was very excited for this game to come out. Sadly it is a steaming pile of crap. I got the Xbox version. It's a huge step backwards from the Spiderman2 movie game.

For starters, the graphics are sub par. The textures on the buildings are muddy/blurry looking. The cell shading on the characters looks fine, but everything else in the game has very little detail.

The controls have been very much dumbed down. There isn't nearly the amount of combos, or tricks you could do in the last game. The web swinging is very disappointing. There is much less control and less sense of speed as in the last game.

Playing as Venom is fun for about 3 minutes. All the Venom missions are practically identical. Beat up something, or race. That's it.

Worst of all, the game is VERY short. I beat the story mode in under 5 hours. Granted I you could probably waste a bunch of time hunting down all the speed trials and coins. But the previously mentioned problems left me with no interest in doing so.

Basically this game is a total rental. Don't waste your $50 like I did.

Family_guy725
damn ok i'll rent it anyway to see if its good if not i'll just get nemesis or legends2 were the bosses like super easy

BlackC@t
Aw man! Do you think I should buy Star Wars Episode 3 instead? sad
Is it a better game?

Family_guy725
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Aw man! Do you think I should buy Star Wars Episode 3 instead? sad
Is it a better game?
ep3 the video game was sooooo easy i beat that one in like 3 hours the only hard lvl is where you have to fight two bosses one after the other and the dont stop using the force on you but even that wasnt all that hard

Doc Ock
This game sucks doesn't it.Everyone on other boards are saying so too sad

BlackC@t
Should I just buy Revenge of The Sith instead?

chucktaylor
Can someone rate the USM game out of 10. I need to know if my bucks are worth it.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Doc Ock
This game sucks doesn't it.Everyone on other boards are saying so too sad I' hope it's controls are like Spidey 2. That was a great game... It can't be bad doc... It just came out today.

Doc Ock
Apparently the controls are nothing like Spider-Man 2.

SpyCspider
sucks?

awww....i just fricckin' d/led and burnt it yesterday but haven't played it yet.

i loved SM 2 cept when it got repetitive. Can't see how Treyarch can mess it up...

Marvel-knight
i liked the game but i think it was way to short beat it in like 4 hours

doctorstrongbad
you beat it in 4 hours? with both characters? Spider-man and venom? Tell me they have different endings.

Doc Ock
There are people on other boards who beat it in 3 hours and under.

It's supposed to be very short and very easy.

VeNoIIvII
yes it is...i just finished it today to in about 3 hours....stayed home sick from school..., If youve played SM2 on PS2 then this game will be a walk in the park...seriously ..i was very dissapointed....

Doc Ock
I knew it mad

VeNoIIvII
i wanna RETURN IT FOR MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!! sad

Doc Ock
Then do it.

Pretend it's broken evil face

VeNoIIvII
if youve opend the game you can only return it for the exact saem game....they wont let you get a whoel different one cause then peopel would buy them burn them adn then return them sayign its broken....doesnt work like that....sad

Doc Ock
Always rent a game before you buy it wink

VeNoIIvII
yea..to excited.....i loved the SM2 game thought this one would be better...

Drache53
I'm still gonna buy it. I promised myself that I would, I'm going to. Besides, I'm one of those people that doesn't take someone's word for something until I try it for myself. I'll report back here after I play it for a while.

VeNoIIvII
***RENT IT FIRST*** trust me youll be dissapointed if you dotn!!! **RENT***wink

Marvel-knight
i thought that they would have made it allot longer the fact that i beat it in about 4 hours was very disappointing

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by chucktaylor
Can someone rate the USM game out of 10. I need to know if my bucks are worth it.

7.5-8. I'm a huge Spidey fan, and I won't deny that it is a bit lacking in some respects. Overall it's definetly a must-have for Spidey fans.

Marvel-knight
i agree with you on that

Drache53
I just hadsome hands on time with it, and it's a good game. It's not Spider-Man 2, but it's still good. You guys were making it sound like that Superman game for the N64 back in the day.

SpyCspider
i want a game basically like Spidey 2 where it is free-roaming but a lot less repetitive with the missions. And I want it to be like Hulk where u can destroy buildings and cars (i know, not very spidey-like), but at least allow some contact with surroundings (ie,. pick up cars, trees, etc to throw at villains, making a hole when thrown against a wall...). More pedestrians (it's NYC, come-on!) and of course, more supervillains. Maybe Rockstar can help them out in the ideas department--minus the pr
ofanities, R-rated stuff, of course.

well i assume it's going to be based off Spidey 3.

Drache53
I think when Spidey hits PS3, we'll get that stuff.

chucktaylor
I aint buying it anymore. Thanks for saving my bucks guys!

Drache53
You're not gonna buy it just cause some people don't like it? C'mon man, make your own decisions, live a little. I bought it even though these guys on here told me not to. I'm glad I did too, I love this game.

Spiderman_RJ
it an okay game, not too bad....................the graphic like i said before,suck, okay they made a good job on the comic book looks but the scenario seem too flat and boring, plus u are force to go into stupid races in order to open the main missions, and lots of bugs in the pc version i got..........at least i think its bug .
like spidersense dont warn you when rhino trows a car, the lock on enemy mode doesnt work, when it does its only when u are so close to the enemy that it isnt needed anyway. controls and webslinger too simplified. and camera suck, sometime u cant go somewhere becouse u are heading into a wall becouse he just leaned into it without ur will. when u boost instead of picking another web to swing he stop doing a stupid mortal in mid air not alowing u to shoot until he looses altitude and go back to neutral pose.
the strenght level in PC is just stupid, how they think we will be able to hit left and right mouse click so fast?
plus the civies are only there to show. cos they are useless and dont even talk to you. plus, it sucked on first stage when peter is in civies and can jump and attach to walls without anyone caring about it..........
the missions are cool, and the dialogues too.but its only okay game, im still in the second venom mission so it may improve later.
i also hate when i just want to jump close to the edge and spider super jumps off. or when i jump into a wall and use the crawl key,and he bounce on it instead......the camera makes this more frustating than everything else.

plus how do u get high on buildings? climbing the web then boosting?

this is the pc version,remember

Spideys Sister
RJ's back! The game is hot! I bribed my brother to get it since I got a 90 on my global test! any who playing as Venom or as Spidey! Now that's variety.

Drache53
I don't have any of those problems. The way you're supposed to fight on this game(I read this mind you) is that you hit one guy a few times, jump around and smack another guy, jump over again and smack another guy, then come back and take out the first guy. That's how I always fought on the games anyway. As for swinging into a wall and stuff, I don't have that problem either. The webswinging doesn't have as much control as SM2, but it still has a pretty good amount of control. I think it's just some bugs on your computer, cause like I said, I don't have those problems.

Marvel-knight
hey guys i have been tryin some thing but i can do it i seen videos of soemone doing it in the game but i not know how to fdo it on PS2 how do u like perch yourself on a streetlight/traffic pole? can u guys help me out here

Drache53
Jump under one and press the O button. He'll latch on. Hold it down to perch.

Marvel-knight
ok thanks

Marvel-knight
should i doulble jump jump becoaue i tryed it and it dosent work sad

snake_eyes616
Argh! this game is frustrating, lol

Family_guy725
this game is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

brainchild81
I bought the Special edition but I decided to let one of my friends hold it so I can concentrate on school. It was a very fun game. It's even more fun playing w/Venom. I've watched the clips on the CD-ROM. Spidey's got a cool monkey-flip and reverse hurricanrana

Family_guy725
i cant beat the electro level its driving me insane!!!

Doc Ock
LOL!

Oh just you wait til I get the game in a couple of weeks.I'll be hounding you guys for tips wink

Sucks living in europe.We get everything late sad

chucktaylor
This game is great. Cant believe why most seemed not to like it.

Drache53
I'll give you all the tips you need Ock, as for the Electro level, lob cars at him really fast. Grab em with the O button and keep pressing it rapidly. As for the street lamp thing, try double jumping, you have to be going higher than the post when you press the button.

Will-one Kenobi
Hey anyone with the game can you please tell me which villains appear in it. I dont want a game where my only enemies other than muggers are Rhino, Beetle and Electro.

Marvel-knight
green goblin

Drache53
Shocker, Rhino, Venom, Silver Sable, Beetle, Green Goblin, and Carnage.

Family_guy725
i cant beat the level when you get done kicking the crap out of Silver sable

Drache53
When you chase Venom, or when those cars wreck everywhere?

snake_eyes616
I played it about 3 hrs last night. I got to the Venom level when you fight Carnage and you have to open the door but tapping L2 and R2 over and over again. My fingers got tired so I saved it and quit. lol

Drache53
lol I think that's the hardest friggin strength tappy thing in the game.. By the time I finally got through the first door, he was almost fully healed. I was pissed. lol

Spiderman_RJ
WHAT?!?!?! man it will be impossible to tap in the pc then......argh.......

Drache53
lol It's worse than ALL the others..

snake_eyes616
ooo, sucks for you huh?

Family_guy725
hahaha i finally won and im using the playground as my secret fortress when playing venom see saws are broken though it doesnt move oh well
i cant wait till i get everything then i can get symbiote spidey costume

brainchild81
Originally posted by chucktaylor
This game is great. Cant believe why most seemed not to like it. Good game, but it's too short. The guy I let hold it had beaten it by the next day.

snake_eyes616
yeah. took me forever to beat the last boss(I wont spoil it for anyone)but after I did I was like "is that it?" So now im exploring and collecting all the tokens so I can get the symbiote spider-man costume. big grin

Marvel-knight
ok this game is tstartin to tick me off badly i can fricken do the lamp post thing i get over it with the double jump i press O then nothin happen becasue spidy balls up and dose a roll in the air and falls down

Arahan
Did anyone played the PC Version? It sucks. The controls are sh***
And the game doesnt have proper fps, sometimes it is under 20 fps.
I have a 2,6 Ghz and R9800 Pro 1Gb Ram. That should be enough but no the fps goes down.

How is the console Version? How are the controls?

Doc Ock
PC versions of superhero games always suck.

Arahan
The first Spidey Game from Neversoft was good.
But the rest really sucked.

Marvel-knight
i just got new costume it is called arachoan or something really weird i only have two more to be unlocked peter parker soem thing i not know yet

Spiderman_RJ
i have the pc versoin, yah takes a time to get used to the controls but u can use a controller if u have one, and i dont have problem wit h fps, it runs smooth, and im running witha 1,3 ghz, ad GF 2 mx 400.

Marvel-knight
anyone knwo what u get for getting all tokens and beating all races city events and combat tours?

snake_eyes616
look it up at Gamefaqs.com Its quicker

Drache53
Here we go:

Unlock Extras
-Symbiote Spider-Man (Black Costume) Complete 100 City Events, Get all Tokens, and finish all Combat Tours
-Arachnoman Complete 90 City Events, Collect 90 Tokens & Complete 36 Combat Tours
-Parker Hoodie Complete 75 City Events, Collect 75 Tokens
Spidey Wrestling Complete 30 City Events & Collect 30 Tokens
-Peter Parker Complete 50 City Events, Collect 50 Tokens & Win 4th Race against Johnny Storm

snake_eyes616
I like your sig Drache, hilarious.

Drache53
Thanks, did you see my original?

TwisterGameX
I saw it, and it was FUNNY

Drache53
I'll try to make my next one just as funny.

TwisterGameX
When the movie come out, and if venom sucks. the guy could say somkething funny about it ?

Drache53
The message will most likely be: "You @#%@ @#%@#!! How could you let them #$^# you up so #$^##^# bad?!!" Venom says: "Yes, I wept after I saw it too.."

(The guy's Serj Tankian, the lead singer from System of a Down by the way. Represent!)

TwisterGameX
laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>