The circle is now complete (Contains Spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sidious Hidous
Good news for Jar-Jar haters, you only see him twice througout the whole film smile. I just saw episode III in the theatres. I enjoyed the fast paced speed of this film, makes up for the slow moving previous episodes. I felt that the relationship between Anikan and Palpatine was very well done. It sent shivers down my spine when Palptine changed into Darth Sidious, it was awesome to hear his cackle and lightning again, how he forms the Galatic Empire is quite frighing too. Yoda vs Sidious was an awesome battle. The battle between Dooku and Anikan at the begining of the flim reminded me allot of Return Of The Jedi were Luke was battling Vader. The orgin of Vader's robotic body was a shocker, poor Anikan gets burnt to a crisp. The sadness I had by watching code 66 get exicuted, and Anikan's transformation to Darth Vader brings some compassion for Darth Vader. The last ten minutes or so tie-in to Episode IV. All in all I'm glad that the circle is now complete. Poor Darth Vader he never knew he had twins. sad

astrofan428
I know it is your first post and that you are happy, but we have a million of these threads today, including one big official one.

SithKiller
Please Astro-Fan do tell.... well gimme link to official "Circle is now complete" thread as I found 2 new ones but nothing that seems what you are talking about..(not being smartazz just curious) "Much to say I have in this thread of all threads....yeesss...hehehe"

Ewoksaredumb
Yeah Astro chill out...ok Dad?

tlbauerle
Uh...I saw the big JJ at least three times...and he talks once. "Scuse Me."

SithKiller
serious Astro just want the link dude....your cool....Dad???....lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.