who else cried?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Natch
yeah I cried in Episode III itw as so emontial.I cried wen anikin fell in the lava and obi won ws telling him he loved him like abrother and all that.I cried wen darth vader was rising and I litery BURST into tears wen the credits came up embarrasment

stefaan
WAHAHAHA that emberassing smiley is well placed

bilb
Of course I cried!! Basically from Order 66 on I was teary then once you get to the duel & Padme dying & the twins.. OMG I was a mess! cry

Natch
hmm I was trying 2 control it........u know when you get al choked up lol argh I was with my dad too and the lady who was serving me was like was good and I was like YES!(Cries loudly) and she is like omg r u ok lol

smoker4
The babies demasculated me a bit but i soon recovered smokin'

Mist
laughing out loud i cried at midnight.....coz i wasnt seeing rotscry i was in bedstick out tongue

queeq
Cried? Nope.

Darth_Duffy
No tears here either im afraid

Torik_Shai
Originally posted by Mist
laughing out loud i cried at midnight.....coz i wasnt seeing rotscry i was in bedstick out tongue

You're not alone Mist. That's where I was too. In fact, I don't even get to see the movie for another 2 hours.

zavin
i did cry, when the jedi were killed (order 66) that music was so emotional, well placed

Padmé Skywalker

DenKi
Well i didnt Cry, but the god damn Emotions went up as Order 66 come up

WindDancer
Crying? I was cheering when Order 66 was carry out! Best part of the whole movie! thumb up

EHmasterJedi
I didnt really, course maybe that was because i was spoiler up to my a** lol

palpy_666
Originally posted by WindDancer
Crying? I was cheering when Order 66 was carry out! Best part of the whole movie! thumb up

Oh yeah!

Ripe
man i was teary eyed when i saw the dead padme clutching that momento from anakin! gees that really hit me hard!

AzOkIdD
The movie was really good... and emotional, but im a guy and i don't cry... i was kind of dissapointed though with the movie! just small things...

umraan
no i didnt cry. i thought oh that is sad nd shit, but never cried.

Lana
I went in there completely and totally spoiled, and still started crying at least 5-6 times during the movie.

Ken Kenobi

I cheer for the bad guys mostly...so Order 66 was freaking awesome for me. It should have been more graphic though.

Seeing Jett Lucas' character running from the temple killing clones and then getting taken down...sweet.

Darth Maverick
i had no tears, yeah i felt a bit emotional in some bits (mainly during order 66, Obi Wan vs Anakin an the end) but no tears over here

WindDancer
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I cheer for the bad guys mostly...so Order 66 was freaking awesome for me. It should have been more graphic though.

Seeing Jett Lucas' character running from the temple killing clones and then getting taken down...sweet.

You know what Order 66 remind me of? The Godfather part I. When the new Don orders the execution of the other mafia bosses. I told that to my friend after the movie and he laugh. stick out tongue

obi_wans_beard
I didn't cry but I had tears in my eyes from Order 66 onwards, bravo George! But I nearly started crying for real when i heard how they used Williams score mad

ShadowKing
No tears but real emotional tugging during Order 66...the look on Ki-Adi's face when he turned around ...it was like

"..c'mon men..lets kick ass! Er, guys..hey why are you aiming at...ugh oof aaargghhh"

TheElectricFox
when the order 66 montage started is said pretty vocally "holy Sh*T!"

Malic Clanorian
cried when the younglings were about to die

Imaginary
Originally posted by Mist

You were crying and texting me at the same time? stick out tongue

theGTR
is order66 the death of the Jedi's?
i didn't see it yet but in the trailer when padme said"your braking my heart really made me wanna see it* felt abit feminine)
the chancellor is the sith lord right?
and does he win over Yoda? oh and what happens to windu?

12in77
Yeah i cried, I cried aloud how much this computer movie sucked, how weak vader was, how whiney anakin was, how bad obi wans line swere etc.

Just_Joe
I didnt cry, but I got really teary eyed. Felt like a dark cloud was over my head right when order 66 came out.

smoker4
Originally posted by Imaginary
You were crying and texting me at the same time? stick out tongue

Hope his mobiles tear resistant stick out tongue

LandoSpeeder2

Morning_Glory
I almost got a little teary eyed during Padme and Anakin's scene.. at the end cry

tlbauerle
I had a lumpy throat beginning with Order 66...but successfully held back and defeated the tears...they welled up but never streamed!!! Yess!!

Lord S
I'm sorry...but due to the atrocious acting between Hayden and Natalie, I didn't feel any emotion...much less cry. Hah, what a silly thought.

However, I did get mildly choked up when Obi-wan told Anakin that he loved him as a brother...and Yoda getting emotional about failing was kind of sad too.

astrofan428
Had I gone alone I would have let myself cry, but I went with two nonhardcores.

I went again today, but the moment had passed.

ArthasKnight
I very nearly cried during the whole Order 66 thing. But they were more due to anger than anything else because I was so unbelievably pissed at Sidious. I have never hated anyone, real or fake, as much as I hated him during that movie.

unno
This is the third Star Wars film that's had me crying, and it had me crying the hardest I've ever cried at one by far.

Unno

justinday15
I didnt cry, but the saddest part for me is when Anakin said "I hate you" to Obi-Wan, cuz u could see how upset Obi-Wan was.

bilb
You know what Order 66 remind me of? The Godfather part I. When the new Don orders the execution of the other mafia bosses.

Thats EXACTLY what is was like!! And it was great!

mrywin
Originally posted by Natch
yeah I cried in Episode III itw as so emontial.I cried wen anikin fell in the lava and obi won ws telling him he loved him like abrother and all that.I cried wen darth vader was rising and I litery BURST into tears wen the credits came up embarrasment

ME TOO!! and the scene where padme is so overwhelmed so suddenly by everything and the thought of not knowing where anakin is that she leans against a pillar and just breaks down. That was the best crying scene i've ever seen natalie portman do.

fini
nah, what happened with padme was expected so i wouldn't have even felt too much when she died

What was the kicker was Order 66, and once u realised what it was. I didn't actually cry, will get tears but not cry. That was by far the saddest scene.

I think the next time i watch it the scene with Obi and Anakin fighting may have me also.,

sith_darth_jay
I did cry ...a bit....maybe a tear or two embarrasment during Order 66 (the whole thing, younlings, padme crying) , and the "you were the chosen one" speech and the final scene (obi giving luke to beru and owen).... actually i wanna cry everytime I hear Binary Sunset (luke's theme) embarrasment

....so emotional sad

Lord Banshee
HUh... i thought I was the only one crying about order 66... lol
And it reminded me of the Godfather too cool

kenobi2004
I almost cry....my eyes were filled with tears....man the movies is awesome.I never expected it to be this much.I saw it two times in row.I will download the torrent now and will buy the DVD copy incase torrent not work.Padme death was really bad,i mean when she was like a dead beauitful queen on naboo at that sunset.And when vader says NOOOO i was just saying ,no wonder he hates all people.

Delta 62
It was exactly the same with me. I didn't cry, but sure had tears welling up several times. One scene was when Anakin was deciding between obeying Mace, or assisting Sidious. Both Anakin and Padme went and gazed towards the apartments and Temple. How Yoda was out of breath as the Jedi were being killed..that was devastating. When Yoda was leaving Kashyyyk and said farewell to Chewie and Tarful, that brought tears to my eyes. "Miss you, I will." The sadness in his voice..he knew he would never see them again.

When the youngling asked Anakin for help..and he ignited his blade. The sound reverberated through the seats. You could actually feel it. The saddest thing of all was Padme holding the necklace Anakin had given her. Very hard holding back then. The music was perfectly used from Order 66 on. I've seen it twice so far..and it's had the same effect on me both times.

ickeris2003
The Order 66 was really emotional for me. Hearing that music and watching those jedis die one by one is really sad. The tears almost came but never came out. Very Very Emotional. The Obi won saying I loved you you were like my brother, my gosh that was cool and sad.

bILLYgOAT
cry?
why?

u knew the story

moviejunkie23
I ALMOST cried. When Anikin is laying on the ground groaning in pain and anger they started to form but never came out hehe

bib_fortuna
Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
I did cry ...a bit....maybe a tear or two embarrasment during Order 66 (the whole thing, younlings, padme crying) , and the "you were the chosen one" speech and the final scene (obi giving luke to beru and owen).... actually i wanna cry everytime I hear Binary Sunset (luke's theme) embarrasment

....so emotional sad

you said it. binary sunset is one of the best written pieces in all the movies ... it always brings a tear to my eye too. the part that i cried the hardest at was of course Order 66 ... i went into this movie having read not a single spoiler and actually watching all of the Jedi be wiped out was too much. i am glad that it didn't get very gruesome, esp. w/ the Younglings. the whole theatre would have kicked me out ...

Morbid4Daniel

I cried because soon after the new star wars movie came out, I found out how many of my friends are actually star wars nerds...no Life's tough eek!

Lord Banshee
To be honest... the saddest part for me was when Boga died by falling in the water... embarrasment

And Padme's funeral was sad too. I had tears in my eyes ... but then... aargh... the camera turned .. and I saw.. mad JAR JAR mad

Lord S
It would have been nice to see Yoda shed at least one tear...he's always so...emotionless and in control. I really thought he would after his battle with Sidious.

SW3HP4IJ4
It was the first Star Wars film that made me feel my eyes water-but I held back. It was a very gripping movie. I loved it.

Hayden'sgurl
i cired when obiwan said you were my brother- i loved you, and anakin screamed i hate you. and the twins/padme dying. a huge lump in my throat. and when darth vader is "born". and it turns out that the guy i've liked --for 5years-- was there...Lordy Lordy. however, it was the best day of my life-in more ways than one.

Whisper
I didn't cry but I DID have a lump in my throat when we saw the close ups of Luke and Leia. And Lord Banshee I also thought of The Godfather during the order 66 scenes!

bILLYgOAT
tbh I was glad to see the whinning brat transformed into my fav movie bad-guy via the man in an iron mask routine

hana_skywalker
I didn't cry, but my eyes were wet during the final scenes... cry Seeing Anakin suffering sooooo much at the end and Obi-Wan telling him that Anakin was like his brother and that he had loved him REALLY moved me. down

Crusher
My tears were replaced with chills, in almost EVERY scene. However, what got me the most as far as sad emotions was when Padame' was being rolled in the coffin with Ani's bracelet/necklace thingy he made for her. Order double 6 if its the part I think it was, exteme chills!

Jedi Styles
This movie didn't make me cry at all. There was some parts where I felt my jaw had to drop in shock, like when Anakin walks in to Kill the younglings...

Mostly, I could feel Yoda's pain when he was feeling all the disturbance in the force when Anakin had turned and all the Jedi started to die.

I'm a 4th Degree of Tae Kwon Do and as an instructor I have connections with my students. Throughout my years of teaching can't help build some sort of bond with the students you teach. I defiently understand how I would feel if a student had let me down (not in competition but in using his martial arts in the wrong way), or I myself letting a student down by not teaching him the right way. Yoda's pain was all too real for me.

NoFate007
I didn't cry, but I felt a swarm of emotions during the part where Anakin is deciding what to do in the Council Chamber. That was one of my top 5 favorite parts of the whole movie.

mike_kenobi
i got really teary eyed when order 66 happened. but i was crying like a baby when obi-wan was telling anakin how he felt. then when padme died. she was awesome( and hott) sad

knight
When Obi-wan delivered Luke to his Uncle & Aunt and the Moon was just rising
as the Sun was just setting. The same image that Luke would see some twenty years later.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/hot_knight/darth_vader_banner.jpg

Xam
the scene that made me almost cry is the opening crawl lol,,,dont ask

Eleonora
Originally posted by bilb
Of course I cried!! Basically from Order 66 on I was teary then once you get to the duel & Padme dying & the twins.. OMG I was a mess! cry

I'm with you on this one sad

Eleonora
Originally posted by NoFate007
I didn't cry, but I felt a swarm of emotions during the part where Anakin is deciding what to do in the Council Chamber. That was one of my top 5 favorite parts of the whole movie.

I agree on this one too. That scene was fantastic.

The Ones
i started to cry on order 66. then tears went down my face when obi wan was saying how he was his brother and stuff. and the death of padme

Ming Tea!
Poor younglings sad That's when I knew Anakin was gone.

Rogue Jedi
i cried when ki adi mundi was killed. also when that young padawan was killed outside the temple. man, he was kicking some clone butt!!!

astrofan428
I was it fo the third time today, and this was the first time I started get emotional, I didnt quite cry, but close.

At the "brother" part.

Rogue Jedi
i noticed when anakin was on the ground after obi wan defeated him, when obi wan said "you were supposed to be the chosen one. you were supposed to bring balance to the force." for a split second, anakin looks down and realizes how bad he messed up, that all he loved and cared about was now lost. that didnt last long though.

D@nte
Holy ****! The only thing I did, is smiled when Anakin choked Padme, when he fought obi wan, and when Yoda vs Palpatine fight...

Rogue Jedi
the music the played as the jedi were being killed brought tears to my eyes.

amane
dude i freakin cried like SO much!!!!
order 66 started it.....'specially with the younglings.....

kinda cried FOR anakin......so sad, it is, that he went Dark to save Padme and ended up killing her because he went Dark.....

(still sniffling....)bawling

RogueGambitdare
i didn't cry, but I did laugh a bit

Rogue Jedi
he didnt kill her, man.

Darth Elmo
I like totaly cried when Padme died, it was SOOOOO sad, depressing

Rogue Jedi
not me.

Darth Elmo
Originally posted by D@nte
Holy ****! The only thing I did, is smiled when Anakin choked Padme, when he fought obi wan, and when Yoda vs Palpatine fight...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!

{{{Okay, Yoda vs. Palpatine was funny, but Anakin vs Padme???}}}

Delta 62
Anakin didn't kill her directly..but she did die because of him.

Falacerjedi
Anyone rewatch RotJ since you have seen RotS yet? I just did and even though i have watched RotJ about 500 times I never once got emotional at the end, except for this time... for some reason now that ep1-3 is done and we know Anakin's story the ending of RotJ got to me for some reason for the first time in 20 some years of watching it. Call me a big softy i guess.

Crusher
You know at that moment what Ani did to Padme' I thought he was a bastard that he turely was or is. I came close to yelling out "That bastard!"

It's a GOOD thing Ob1 did NOT tell Luke that he killed his mother or betrayed his mother as well as the "Good man who was his father" by doing this.

southtownbluz
It got very emotional for me at several parts in the film. Seeing that tear in his eye on Mustafar. Seeing his agony after losing his legs. Seeing Padme go through her fear and torment, just watching everything fall apart.

But the scene that had to be the most horrible scene was when Vader asked the Emperor about Padme. I felt myself choking up a bit there. And then the whole room started shaking.

Powerful scene man. It embodied his entire struggle with his fear. It was like waking up to a nightmare.

jango fatt
My friend said ' he's gay!'
I hate him
Who says that on such a moment?

ArynCrinn
There were so many sad scenes in there... it made me cry...

The Ones
during order 66, this girl behind me started crying well hard, like he finger had been sawed off. i cryed half as much.

DenKi
Originally posted by jango fatt
My friend said ' he's gay!'
I hate him
Who says that on such a moment?

hahhaha thats funny

There was alot of People crying as the left the Cinema, haahahah And there was about 7 Wookies dressed up and thy were all crying with there masks on, it was so funny.

padmeamidala
I cried at Padme's funeral, and I cried at the end because it's over now, the end of the Star Wars era sad

Bardock42
It surely was a very powerful scene...and I am very fond of Ewan Mc Gregor so I liked it even more

Ardiem3
I cried when Anakin thought the only person who truly cared for him betrayed him and she really didnt. Everything seemed to be crumbling down around Anakin. He was so alone. He tried to save Padme from death but the one he should of stopped was himself. He felt as if what he was doing was right, but if he would have just listened to Yoda and accepted her dying, she wouldnt have. Its about acceptance and patience, and Anakin couldnt get either, and its tragic the way things turned out.

Jen-R
I cried like a damn baby threw the whole movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

darth vraya
me... cry? Never! I'm so offended *sniff* bawling

Lord Mader
cried... at starwars? lol I mean well its sad but i didnt cry at all maybe i would of made obi-wan say more things to anakin and show flash backs of their training and stuff lol

darth vraya
Originally posted by Lord Mader
cried... at starwars? lol I mean well its sad but i didnt cry at all maybe i would of made obi-wan say more things to anakin and show flash backs of their training and stuff lol I agree. Star wars isn't exactly one of those movies you cry for like the notebook and titanic and crap like that. I laughed a couple of times actually

JaehSkywalker
almost cried at the ending of 3, 1 and 6... hmm.. i know why, but i don't understand why i did... blink

Rampant ox
I never cried. I felt pretty sorry for Ki-Adi-Mundi when he died but laughed when all the other jedi died. However it was completely gut wrenching when th great Count Dooku got beheaded. The worst thing that I ever saw in a movie. It completely ruined my SW experience.

darth vraya
Originally posted by Rampant ox
I never cried. I felt pretty sorry for Ki-Adi-Mundi when he died but laughed when all the other jedi died. However it was completely gut wrenching when th great Count Dooku got beheaded. The worst thing that I ever saw in a movie. It completely ruined my SW experience. count dooku got his ass pwnd! I especially laughed when sidous killed three jedi masters in less than five seconds.

Darth Aain
Originally posted by darth vraya
count dooku got his ass pwnd! I especially laughed when sidous killed three jedi masters in less than five seconds.
same here those 3 jedi got owned lol

Jenova
I didn't cry, I just thought, "yes, it's getting interesting!"

DePWNZOR
Dooku deserved to die....traitors always lose. Grievous should have lived tho, he was a way cooler cyborg than Vader. All of u guys who cried are wimps imo.....

Rampant ox
DOOKU SURE AS HELL DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE!!! Wtf are you talking about!?!?! He single handedly took SW from good to great. I think he deserves a little respect (actually more than a little!). You say GG should have lived. Well there wouldnt be a freakin General Greivous if it wasnt for the almighty Count!

Mysterious Man
Face it ,Rampant,Dooku's been
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2986/pwned7sq.png

MC_GG
I was laughing when Anakin fell into the lava, i was like take that you son of a *****. Thats for killing all the kiddie jedis. But then when Darth Vader rose, i was like wow like this is supposed to scare me. As for Palpatine, he's a wus and i dont give a damn about him. He's just an old fart. Obi-Wan and Yoda are the only ones i actually liked in EP 3. As for the Original Trilogy, Luke and Han kicked a**.

DarthMaul9123
i uhh didnt care when anakin fell in the lava he deserved it for being a dickweed in ROTS, sure he did cool stuff but the only thing i liked about anakin was the he was inevitably Vader!

badsymbiote
I cried a few times--when the younglings were killed, of course--when Ki-Adi and Aayla Secura and the other Jedi were betrayed and killed by the clones--and when Vader's mask closed on Anakin's face for the first time. I've waited for for that since I was a kid.

overlord
yeah I cried in Episode III itw as so emontial.I cried wen anikin fell in the lava and obi won ws telling him he loved him like abrother and all that.I cried wen darth vader was rising and I litery BURST into tears wen the credits came up embarrasment WHAT ARE YU KIDDING ME?!! I AM NOT A SISSY BOY LIKE THAT ALTOUGH I HAVE LONGUE HAAIR!!!Originally posted by WindDancer
Crying? I was cheering when Order 66 was carry out! Best part of the whole movie! thumb up Yeah, me too, I am a cool tough guy like that. /\
DOOKU SURE AS HELL DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE!!! Wtf are you talking about!?!?! He single handedly took SW from good to great. I think he deserves a little respect (actually more than a little!). You say GG should have lived. Well there wouldnt be a freakin General Greivous if it wasnt for the almighty Count! OMG, you again? Have you no dignity at all? You're worse than me!!!!

Revan Ecks
Does laughing tears count?

HTF
i cried because the end was unexpected

overlord
What.. What didn't you expect? You didn't expect Vader to scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Or did you cry when Yoda landed on Dagobah?

HTF
i never did see starwars it was my first time seeing all of them.

i cried when anakin got burned.

Count Kent
I cried when Revan died.

Vraya
Originally posted by Count Kent
I cried when Revan died. Revan didn't die. Or at least he hasn't yet. What are you talking about?

Kraken
i still laugh when i see the movie.

Tangible God
Ki-Adi was the only "sad" one.

Kraken
Originally posted by Count Kent
I cried when Revan died.

what do you mean?

Count Kent
When he died in The True Power Chronicles. It's a non-EU story.

Vraya
Originally posted by Kraken
i still laugh when i see the movie. me too dancingman

mattador

I didnt cry but I came as close as humanly possible because I was with my friends but when Ep. III came out on DVD I bawled my little ass off, lol embarrasment

overlord
Originally posted by HTF

i cried when anakin got burned. "OH NO!! THE FOOL IS BURNING!!! I WISH I COULD BE THERE FOR HIM!! THAT DAMN KENOBI!! WAAAAAAHHHH!!!" msn-cry

You people are a bunch of fools!! You all didn't realise that this thread was a conspiracy of Ushgarak and I, now did you!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Everybody who admitted to have cried will be banned now for being underage unless you can show evidence that you are a retard and not below thirteen!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
http://www.lestroglodytes.ch/medias/troglodytes_batman_high.jpg
The mighty Ushgarak and I have done it again!! HAHAHAHAA!!!

But seriously.. Who the hell cries at these moments..

MEDVOCK
I literally jumped for joy when I saw that Kit had .5 seconds of screentime added on the DVD.

ESB - 1138
DOOKU SURE AS HELL DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE!!! Wtf are you talking about!?!?! He single handedly took SW from good to great. I think he deserves a little respect (actually more than a little!). You say GG should have lived. Well there wouldnt be a freakin General Greivous if it wasnt for the almighty Count!

Dude calm down. If it wasn't Dooku who started the CIS then Palpatine would have had another one of his pawns do it and then watch him get beheaded before the great Anakin Skywalker.

Originally posted by HTF

i cried when anakin got burned.

So Episode III was the first Star Wars movie you ever saw? Or did you see I and II first?

Anywho, I knew Anakin was going to lose to Obi-Wan but I was cheering for him the entire fight.

overlord
Originally posted by MEDVOCK
I literally jumped for joy when I saw that Kit had .5 seconds of screentime added on the DVD. I nearly had an orgasm when I realised that!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.