Spiderman & Captain America vs Wolverine & Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Feeble Force
No prep time. Who wins?

jinzin
oy.......spidey and cap most likely....

derrick24
wolverine and black panther won this. any one of these fighters on this site could take spiderman out, that leaves cap alone to face 2 unthinkable killers.

bertran
"wolverine and black panther won this. any one of these fighters on this site could take spiderman out, that leaves cap alone to face 2 unthinkable killers."

I was gonna throw in my 2 cents and take a run at picking apart the last post, but being a rookie here I thought that I would leave that job for some of the site's "heavy hitters".
OK, boys, it's teed up, just come on in and crush it 350 yards down the fairway.

StrawNilla
Spidey and Cap most definitely, ESPECIALLY so without prep. With the abilities at Spidey's disposal that surpasses anything BP or Wolvie could do with their bare hands and Cap's hth skills and shield to compensate for attacks with Wolvie's claws and BP's own frontal attacks, this should be a lengthy, interesting fight but one with an inevitable outcome.

Spidey could (at the very least) hold Wolvie at bay with his overwhelming speed and strength advantage, and his webbing would all too easily take Wolvie out of the game.

Cap's sheild should protect him from BP's more effective physical attacks before Spidey comes in and speedblitzes him and/or webs him up mummy style.

derrick24
strawnilla youre a spidey fan, wolverine has handed spiderman his but on so many occasions. Just look at marvel knights #13 with wolverine stabbing his claws in spidey chest. With bp and cap, black panther has already taken down cap, thats is why i say that woly and bp takes this easy. You can even switch it with bp vs spidey and cap vs wolvy and the outcome would be the same since none of them have the strength take wolvy down.
Betran please vote we need to hear from newcomers, every has there opinion, trust me we wont attack you.

jinzin
yeah but this is a team battle that said cap's team and leadership already has a huge advantage.......

StrawNilla
Originally posted by derrick24
strawnilla youre a spidey fan, wolverine has handed spiderman his but on so many occasions. Just look at marvel knights #13 with wolverine stabbing his claws in spidey chest. With bp and cap, black panther has already taken down cap, thats is why i say that woly and bp takes this easy. You can even switch it with bp vs spidey and cap vs wolvy and the outcome would be the same since none of them have the strength take wolvy down.

Blah, blah, blah....

What happened in Marvel Knights #13 is a BIG misrepresentation of Spidey's speed and a HUGE underestimation of the spider sense.

First of all, we see Wolvie tearing away from Spidey's webbing, webbing that's supposed to be as strong as steel cable (please note that he did this without the use of his claws).

Secondly, we see Spidey standing there doing nothing as Wolvie pulls away from the webbing (webbing he should have never snapped) and practically welcoming Wolvie's claws as they are shoved into his gut. Okay, could someone tell me why that a guy with pre-cog, superhuman speed, agility, and leaping ability could not have hopped back from a not all too fast frontal attack from Logan? Like I said, a BIG misrepresentation.

And thirdly, let's not forget that Spidey wasn't even trying to fight or even harm the guy, they were training. Nonetheless, training or not, Spidey should've been warned of Wolvie's tendacies a good time beforehand courtesy of the spider sense and poised to avoid Wolvie's attacks before he could even pull away from the webbing (webbing that no upgrade has indicated him strong enough to pull out of).

Bottom line: Wolvie may be tough thanks to his accelerated healing factor, but his healing is redicoulously overplayed. At least Spidey has an excuse for dodging the attacks he dodges, while Wolvie healing from his organs being reduced to jelly much less surviving a nuke has no explanation that has already been logically represented through any upgrades or bios in or out od comics. Spidey is Wolvie's physical superior in all but two aspects: durability and endurance, both thanks to his healing factor. Now, I think you'll agree that a healing factor cannot compensate for a concussion if you don't have some sort of natural superhuman type leveled durability, which Wolvie does not have, so if someone with force enough to rattle Wolvie's brain to the point of concussion (namely, in this case, Spidey) were to come along and use that force, Wolvie would be KO'ed. That can easily be the case here as well as a victory via Spidey's webbing.

And let's not foget that whatever skill Cap may lack in hth combat with BP his shield can make up for just long enough for Spidey to come in and clean house.

X-Logan
Wolverine and Black Panther.

Logan wins against Spidey,like he did in Mk Spider Man recently and than helps Black Panther with Caps.

derrick24
strawnilla you make some good arguments but its a # of things that is wrong. Wolverine has taken punches from wendigo, hulk, sasquash, thing, namor, venom (spiderman superior), mimic, juggernaut, magneto, caliban (class 15), colossus, rogue, a sentinel, and hoped right back up, like nothing happened and youre going to tell me someone who strength is in the 10 ton range is going to knock him out, it aint happening. your right spiderman is a great character but spiderman and wolverine speed isnt that far off, wolverine can keep up with spiderman. Spiderman shows signs of fearing wolverine, he always does when he encounter wolverine, he has a reason, he know that he dont have the tools to bring wolverine down. When spiderman gives x-23 a challenge, then he can fight the father. Spiderman gets the breaks beaten off of him by someone who is far less powerful than wolverine and thats kraven, kraven gets well placed punches but it would only take 1 for wolverine and the fight is over. Now lets say if marvel knights was written different and it had spiderman knock wolverine out with a single punch (which we all know that cant happen) all the spiderman fans would be on this site talking about, did you all see what spiderman did to wolverine, i told you he was better but when it happened the other way around (like it always do), they say that it was written wrong. what happened, happened, deal with it and stop crying.

bertran
few things:
a) derrick24: thanx for inviting me to vote even though my opinion might be different from yours. That was class.
b) Strawnilla: GREAT post. you said everything I wish I could say!

All that being said, I truly believe the Spidey/Cap team wins...

have a good weekend all....

jinzin
derrick you bring up very good points all of them....in the spidey vs. wolverine fight....but I still say have cap play boss in a team vs. team puts them at a serious advantage...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.