Revenge of the Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
What a great movie I mean the opening is just beautiful. The effects were top notch, Palpatine and his furious speeches reminded me of Adolph Hitler. Ian McDirmind's acting was great. I personally think this could be the best Episode ever, and you ?

Jedi_KnightAlly
I'm going to see it in a few hours, i'll be back then to hopefully vote best ever!!

badboy2004
it was cool

Pablo G
It was awesome Jedi Knight Alley did you vote without seeing it ?

Jedi_KnightAlly
Nah, i've not voted yet... I'll vote at roughly 7pm, when i'm back home, hyper and just about to put a new hope on big grin

el_barto
I hope it's good. I'm not going to see it for a while though, my parents didnt want to see it on opening weekend and I'm broke so it might be a while before I see it

smoker4
2nd only to ESB cool

Ken Kenobi
Wrong forum, once again.

Pablo, I know this is the OTF, but these threads are best suited for the Star Wars forum.

Clovie
move it..
you have WHOLE ep3 secion...

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Pablo G
What a great movie I mean the opening is just beautiful. The effects were top notch, Palpatine and his furious speeches reminded me of Adolph Hitler. Ian McDirmind's acting was great. I personally think this could be the best Episode ever, and you ?

I have yet to see it/I am seeing the noon one and it is only nine thirty here!Three more hours to go!JM eek!

Mighty Yoda
lucky you babe

Jackie Malfoy
You are seeing it tomorrow right yoda?If so I hope you enjoy it.JM

Mighty Yoda
i am indeed seeing it tomoz happy i am so excited eek!

Korri
Originally posted by Clovie
move it..
you have WHOLE ep3 secion...

why dont you move it then?

Jedi Priestess
oooooooooooooooo Clovie getting all protective of SW invading the OTF. eek!

But yeah this really should have went in the EP3 section, but we already have this thread there so..............

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Korri
why dont you move it then?

How would she move it? blink

Clovie
Originally posted by Korri
why dont you move it then? if i could i would have do it blink

and korri..it is really getting old. why maybe tell me what's your problem instead of making all these comments erm

Korri
lighten up woman.

Clovie
sure.

Mighty Yoda
i can't vote yet, i will on saturday though eek!

WindDancer
Saw it and it was okay. Is more of a fan movie.

Pablo G
it kicked ass and it was extremely dark I mean let me tell you what Palpatine orders Anakin to do He sends him to the Jedi temple to slaughter everyone inside. A bunch of little Padawan learners (the kids Yoda is training in Attack of the Clones) come out from their hiding and ask Anakin "What shall we do master?" Their response is a cold hearted Anakin taking out his lightsaber. The next time you see these kids, Yoda is is walking next to their corpses.

Jedi_KnightAlly
The movie rocked man... was so bloody good.

Cinemaddiction
Loved it personally. The best of the Prequels, but in no way is it better than ANH or ESB. That's borderline blasphemy.

Baylin
Originally posted by smoker4
2nd only to ESB cool

Indeed. I totally enjoyed it the effects were stunning it actually appeared to have a reasonable storyline.
However sadly it still lacked the charm of the original trilogy and ESB is still the best one ever!

Cinemaddiction
Charm, yes. But the thing I told my girlfriend that I liked the most is that they got back to the old school character interaction. It was fluid, and not choppy and regal sounding. Anakin and Obi Wan seemed like friends. Padme and Anakin sounded like they were actually a couple. Palps and Anakin felt like a real dark duo, Anakin, always subserviant.

cindy8219
This was the best one of the prequels.

Maya Zurak
I like the movie so much happy
a pretty dark film with an amazing music as ever, definitely a great movie
that makes a great connection with episode IV.

My hero's: OW & BO http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/biggrinlove.gif

WindDancer
No complaints here... whistle

*looks at siggy*

Pablo G
I was scared when Anakin was completely burned and screaming "I hate you!" at Obi-Wan.

Pablo G
I think Sith and Jedi are tied at the position for best Star Wars movie. I like Empire but I don't think it's the best movie in the series it's overrated.

Lana
As of right now, it ties with ANH as my second favorite SW movie.

Pablo G
Most people think Empire is the best because it has a sad ending. Luke getting his hand cut off and Han being taken away by Boba Fett. Well in this one nearly all the Jedis are betrayed and killed, Padme dies right after giving birth and a bright promising man is turned into a half evil machine.

Alpha Centauri
I got a call from my friend during the end battle.

He was chanting Obi, repeatedly.

-AC

starwarskid111
I am seeing it on saturday. WILL IT ROCK?!?! Happy Dance thumb up ?

Solo
I'm seeing it tonight, excited I am.

starkilla
This film is AWEsome!!

for some reason though it could never beat an OT film.

Solo
It was easily the best of the prequels, but no way it was better than ESB.
When Anakin cut off Mace's hand, I was like what the ****. That was ****ed up.

Pablo G
Originally posted by starkilla
This film is AWEsome!!

for some reason though it could never beat an OT film.

It can and in fact I find this and Jedi to be the best Star Wars movies, I don't know why so many people ***** about the prequels and yet they go to the movie theatre and spend their $8.00 watching them.

DeVi| D0do
The OT is infinitely better there's no comparison to be made.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.