Best Star Wars Villain (Not Vader)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
Besides Darth Vader, what villain did you think was the best in the six movies.

P.S. Vader doesn't cound because he redeemed himself

badboy2004
darth maul

Pablo G
yeah he was cool and scary, if he'd stick around a bit more and had a little more depth to him Episode I wouldn't have sucked as much.

el_barto
Boba Fett rock

smoker4
Maul

Ken Kenobi
...how many more threads about Star Wars are going to be made in inappropriate forums?

nitro-swicked
the emperor!!

Jackie Malfoy
If I can't say Vador then I say the Empire and Governor Tarkin!jm

Mighty Yoda
maul

WindDancer
Moving and voting for Darth Maul....

snehin
maul

kid-adi-mundi
maul

Wolvielover
Darth mual

Darth Inanis
Sidious. He was a genius.

Pablo G
Isn't it funny that the coolest villain is in what many people consider the worst movie in the complete series.

Darth Ridah
yeah, Darth Maul was the ultimate badass

masterwindu
maul

TraptUnderIce
It ought to come down to Maul and Boba Fett but I don't think it will.

Black Waltz #3
Why only from the movies there are much better villians in the expanded universe although if I had to chose it would be Grievous, Boba and nute gunray

nano_probex
Sidious, no competition.

Maul is easily 2nd.

Lord Caltor
boba fett

Exar Fett
i know in the films he's seen as a villain, but since Boba Fett is bounty hunter, surely he could work for either side if they paid him. So does that really make him a villain?

HimoKun
I like the younglings.

TraptUnderIce
Fett always tried to capture or kill the good guys (ex: Han and Luke) He despised Jedi so I guess that makes you bad. The only thing he does good is in EU he eventually comes to term with Han and let's him go and agrees not to come after him.

LordSorgo
Boba Fett or Sidious. I like Boba Fett's ruthless trate and Sidious is just a Genius.

I don't see Revan up there...

*Coughs*

cad
darth sidious because he is the most powerful out them all.

fruits
Grevious, i like his style. run and hide, fight if you absolutely have to. and when you do fight, you kick ass!

SnakeEyes
Definitely Palpatine...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.