(Full Roster's)JLA,Avengers and X Men. vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
Anyone who has ever been in JLA,Avengers and X Men ..

..Vs..

Asgardian Destroyer
Gladiator(Fully Confident)
Maestro
Count Nefaria(Fully Powered)
Pre-Crisis Validus
Pre-Crisis Darkseid
Mangog
Kurse
Doomsday(Not the Jobber)
Onslaught
Imperiex
Classic Juggernaut(8th Day)
Thanos

Who Takes This?

Blair Wind
ooooohhh mmmmmmyyyyy god!!! u know HOW MANY X-MEN ALONE THERE ARE?????? there is waaay tooo many people to think about

Mainstream
I think currently it's like 15 to 20 xmen..but if you could former and dead members it'd be like 110 to 120 I'm guessing

Ex11B
true....i myself would wonder.....look at some of these villians here...they can do some SERIOUS damage..

ZephroCarnelian
Thanos alone would slap them.

DarkCrawler
Every superhero of DC has been on JLA sometimes...including Spectre.

GalacticStorm
And including the two phoenix avatars jean and rachel, and also magneto. This would be a slaughter. The heroes would win.

GalacticStorm
I forgot binary was a member until xavier accepted rogue into the xmen

Fanboy
JLA will win.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Fanboy
JLA will win.

You mean the JLA, Avengers and Xmen will win dont you? Theyre all on the same side. The JLA alone would get squished.

stormfront13
they have binary, scarlet witch, and both phoenixes on the good guys team, it seems they win. and every person to ever be a member of the x-men is like in the hundreds

Superherovandal
and don't forget Spectre who could whoop the badguys and his teammates by himself.

stormfront13
well if you think about almost everyone from the marvel universe has been either an x-man or avenger. well not everyone, but waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy more than haf

Beyonder
Has Spectre ever been a member of the JLA? I know he's part of the JSA.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid, Onslaught, Imperiex, Asgardian Destroyer, Thanos takes out Rachael & Jean

Pre-Darkseid & Onslaught mind rapes most of the JLA, X-Men, & Avengers. PC Darkseid mind controlled 3 billion Daxamite while fighting two PC Kryptonians powered by Highfather. It won't be a problem for him in this fight either.

Gladiator, Maestro, Count Nefaria, Pre-Crisis Validus, Mangog, Kurse, Doomsday, Classic Juggernaut(8th Day) smashes through their brains.

Villains take this.

stormfront13
honestly do you know how many people the villians are fighting? we are talking like 1000. the x-men alone are hundreds.

Beyonder
Originally posted by stormfront13
honestly do you know how many people the villians are fighting? we are talking like 1000. the x-men alone are hundreds.

Tsk tsk. Did you read my post?

Pre-Crisis Darkseid mindcontrolled 3 billion Daxamites while fighting off two Pre-Crisis Kryptonians powered by Highfather. Daxamite = Kryptonian.

Now, I doubt he'd have much problem with a few hundred heros. He's also getting assistance from Onslaught who ain't too shabby with mindcontrolling people either.

Furthermore, the villains have bricks class 100 & up. There's very few that can harm these guys while trying to resist mindcontrol from either Darkseid or Onslaught.

markolin
Pre-Crisis Darkseid resurrected Dark Phoenix and tried to use her to transform Earth in a New Apokolyps.In the end Phoenix slapped him unto the Source Wall.If you are going to use everyone that has ever been an x-man,you'll have also Jean at Dark Phoenix levels and beyond,and even together the villains cant do much.
I dont remember the GD Saga,but I'm pretty sure Darky controlled the Daxxamites with some kind of trick and certainly not with his psychic powers (if so,why could he not control the legionaires also?)

stormfront13
well the thread starter said every person to ever be on each team. so phoeix should be included. zatanna herself has not exhibited a limit yet. she could very well make every hero unkillable or something.

kgkg

GalacticStorm

Cosmic Cube
Why is Maestro even on that team? He is no threat whatsoever. Classic Juggernaut isn't 8th day Juggernaut. He isn't a threat either. The heroes will trounce these guys.

Nataku8188
Am I the only one who noticed the Asgardian destroyer? Seeing as how smart these villains are, couldn't they just pile in that thing... I'm sure PC-darkseid and Thanos combined would be enough power alone to take all but the phoenixes, and the other's power would further augment them enough to take them... possibly. I mean, Onslaught DOES have reality altering powers, with enough power I'm sure the armor would just change reality itself to ignore Phoenixes' powers...

Then again, I might be wrong about the armor.

stormfront13
well scarlet witch can also change reality, but not sure on onslauts level. although in house of M she is shaping the world over and over again. it may seem like a different reality but it's not

armandovalles
the X-Men when all added together have had like 150 members.

the JLA when all added together have had like 150 members also.

the Avengers when all added together have had like 200 members.

The JLA/Avengers/X-Men win. They'd juist gang up on them since they have so many more people on their side.

stormfront13
wasn't silver surfer with the avengers once or am I thinking if a different team?

Magee
Your probably thinking of the Defenders.

I think the bad guys could take this. It will probably come down to DP vs the bad guys yes

stormfront13
oh yeah defenders, well yeah tht was it. well the good guys have some pretty powerful people

superman
phoenix(jean grey)
phoenix(rachel grey)
maybe dark phoenix
magneto
scarlet witch
binary(who is as good if not better than silver surfer)
martain manhunter
flash
zatanna
moondragon

not to mention the combined leadership skills of captain america, batman, cyclops, and storm.

and the x-men have people who affect luck to put the fight in their favor(domino and longshot) and scarlet witch who can affect reality and probability fields. and the combined telepathic might of martain manhunter, xavier, all three phoenixes, psylock, emma frost, moondragon(at one point could access the uni-mind and had some powerful gam that i can't remember the name of). and the have zatanna who has no limit to her powers

stormfront13
also rachel is able to enhance people's powers, well storms at least. she could easily enhance storms powers to maybe god-like level

Beyonder
Originally posted by armandovalles
the X-Men when all added together have had like 150 members.

And how many of them can survive the PC Omega Effect? It hits its intended target. How many of them can resist mindcontrol from either PC Darkseid and Onslaught. I'd only Jean & Rachael. Then again, PC Darkseid has controlled Dark Phoenix before. Sure DP broke free, but that was only at the end - she didn't break it instantly.

Yes, 150 post crisis members. Pre-Crisis JLA feared PC Darkseid. Post Crisis JLA are in trouble as well. Alot of them are gonna have trouble with Onslaught & Darkseid's mindcontrol. Not many of them are gonna survive or be standing after an attack from Thanos, Imperiex, Destroyer, Onslaught, & PC Darkseid.

Most would get mindwiped or OE out.

Villains:
Imperiex - killed Doomsday in one attack. Most heroes aren't living through his attack.
Thanos - he's put down heralds with his attack. How many heroes can take him out or be standing after his attack.
Destroyer Armor - his disintegrator beam would kill most heroes. How many heroes can stop him?
PC Darkseid - OE, mindcontrol, above Pre-Crisis Superman in durability & power.
Onslaught - EMP would take down most heroes with techs. Mindcontrol. Magneto can create a blackhole? Onslaught created a second sun; I have no doubt he can shut down Magnus' blackhole.

Kurse - he stomped both Thor & Bill. Needed Mjlnornir & Stormbreaker + Power Pack full energy to knock him out.
Doomsady - Superman needed to kill himself to take out DD.
Gladiator - um, so who's going to fight him? Superman or Thor? CM?
Count Neferia - another team level threat.
Maestro - another one. Who Superman? Thor? Hulk?
Pre-Crisis Valdius - how many heroes can really hurt him or survive his attack?
Mangog - with all the hatred by the villains & some by the heroes, Mangog gets a power up. You'd need a skyfather atleast to take out him.
Juggernaut - not much, but your still going to need class 100 or so take slug it out. Mindwipe might work, then again Onslaught might just intervene.

Um that's nice, but she's still getting mindraped. And I doubt she would survive a blast from Imperiex. Thanos would stomp her easily.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Beyonder
Onslaught created a second sun; Using Franklin Richards powers, not really his own. Once Franklin was away from Onslaught, he didn't have those kind of abilities.

kgkg
Originally posted by Creshosk
Using Franklin Richards powers, not really his own. Once Franklin was away from Onslaught, he didn't have those kind of abilities.
FR powers was Onslaught

If he didn't have X , mag , etc power he would be much

Onslaught is what he is.

don't see it's not his powers as an excuse

Onslaught has powers of : mag , X , Fr etc

Creshosk
Originally posted by kgkg
FR powers was Onslaught

If he didn't have X , mag , etc power he would be much

Onslaught is what he is.

don't see it's not his powers as an excuse

Onslaught has powers of : mag , X , Fr etc But that was only when he had Franklin that he created the sun. . .

He's still nasty, but all I'm saying is that the sun creation thing was only when he had Franklin inside of him.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Beyonder
Pre-Crisis Darkseid mindcontrolled 3 billion Daxamites while fighting off two Pre-Crisis Kryptonians powered by Highfather. Daxamite = Kryptonian.

Now, I doubt he'd have much problem with a few hundred heros. He's also getting assistance from Onslaught who ain't too shabby with mindcontrolling people either.

technically Onslaught was also a member of the X-Men..... as he never handed in his resignation when he emerged..... he gets cancelled out

big grin

kgkg
But that was only when he had Franklin that he created the sun. . .

He's still nasty, but all I'm saying is that the sun creation thing was only when he had Franklin inside of him.
yes Franklin was part of On at one time.

so Ons can do what frank can do as well.

so Mag + X + Frank + etc = Ons

kgkg
Originally posted by Scoobless
technically Onslaught was also a member of the X-Men..... as he never handed in his resignation when he emerged..... he gets cancelled out

big grin
He did resign smile

By hurting good guys, he is immediately kicked out of the X-men.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Scoobless

big grin

He doesn't hand in anything. Without Xavier or Magneto, there would be no X-Men. Technically, they are his team. The X-Men are on the wrong side.

Scoobless
He did resign smile

By hurting good guys, he is immediately kicked out of the X-men.

Wolverine hurts people all the time.... and people don't force him to resign...... good guys get Sentry.... right?..... why not the Fantastic Four

Creshosk
yes Franklin was part of On at one time.

so Ons can do what frank can do as well.

so Mag + X + Frank + etc = Ons So if you control someone then they are a part of you? erm

kgkg
So if you control someone then they are a part of you? erm
? what

Creshosk
? what Onslaught only used FR's powers when FR was inside him. When FR was removed he didn't use any of FR's powers. Fr's powers are not part of Onslaught.

kgkg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.