the torrent is available

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
i for one wont be downloading it however

just thought you may want to know

feel free to close the thread if it is against the rules

jon84
Yea, i've seen a 700mb DivX version on limewire... evil face Anyway, i'm not going to d/l it because i am watching the movie tommorow so... meh!!! confused

The Ones
direct link please

Tombonator3000
it's ok quality...
but the big counters ruins a lot!
But i think its against the rules to post such links and start topics like this!
but search and you will find... wink

DenKi
i might download it, www.torrentspy.com

xx_Tai_xx
Is the real movie out on torrent spy?

The Ones
direct link?

xx_Tai_xx
yeah, like is the actual movie on the internet now or?

The Ones
and the direct link is???

Falacerjedi
I hope anyone who even mentions about downloading it or people supplying links to such downloads get their IP address reported to the proper authorites.

macgeek2005
How am I supposed to know which of the 50 downloads available is real.

I can't waste forever searching for a real one.

torcus
anybody upload REAL torrent link??? yes

Jedi Priestess
It is indeed real and this just in from Reuters on this topic.

LONDON (Reuters) - The final chapter of the Star Wars saga has gone over to the Internet's dark side.

"Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" has been leaked onto a major file-sharing network just hours after opening in theaters, at a time when Hollywood is increasingly concerned about online piracy.

At least two copies of the film, which was first shown in theaters in the early hours of Thursday, have been posted to the BitTorrent file-sharing network -- a new and increasingly popular technology that allows users to download large video files much more quickly than in the past.

The Motion Picture Association of America has been aggressive in going after Web sites that provide "tracker" links that enable BitTorrent downloads of copyrighted material, including six lawsuits this week against sites with links to TV shows.

According to Web site Waxy.org (http:/www.waxy.org), one print was leaked on Wednesday before the film was even released in theaters. The movie was time-stamped, suggesting it may have come from within the industry rather than from someone who videotaped an advance screening.

One popular tracker Web site showed more than 16,000 people currently downloading the film via BitTorrent.

Hollywood is trying to avoid the fate of the music industry, which claims it has lost hundreds of millions of dollars worth of sales to illicit file-sharing networks.

Movie files are about 50 times larger than music files, which makes them much more cumbersome to download, but new technologies like BitTorrent and increased high-speed Internet penetration are closing the gap.

Lucasfilm Ltd and the MPAA were not immediately available for comment.

yodafan
Hmm if I do dload it I will use a Proxy and hide my IP address.

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by yodafan
Hmm if I do dload it I will use a Proxy and hide my IP address.

I've messed around with that quite a bit never could quite figure out how to make it work.

jedi2187
Yahoo! is reporting the same story.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
I've messed around with that quite a bit never could quite figure out how to make it work.

Thats because most torrent files wont let you do that.

And that's where I got that story was yahoo.

queeq
Oops...

DenKi
Everyones downloading it smile

J-Unit
Something says to me that the sound dosn't work on the torrent file

The Ones
Link?!!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!

DenKi
Goto Torrentspy.com and Search Star Wars, its not That HARD

The Ones
yes but theres thousands. i dont know what one it is

DenKi
The one what the post people have Downloaded.

Jedi Priestess
Guys asking for links etc is a nono

DenKi
i know, blame The Ones lol

The Ones
HEY SHUT UP!

Jesus Creations
removed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.