its taking too long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jack's babe
is ther any1 out ther who crnt wait any longer 4 pirates of the caribbean 2 to come out big grin

xXLauriëXx
yep it is taking aaaages... damn time for being so slow roll eyes (sarcastic)

there's a countdown thread.. i dunno if you've found it yet.. here's the link: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3870952#post3870952 big grin and welcome to kmc big grin

Pirate_mad
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JUST COME OUT! *goes into the countdown thread*

xXLauriëXx
laughing out loud patience is the key, mad stick out tongue

Pirate_monkey
but its hard waiting everyday knowing that its more thana year and that your damn time machine is still experiancing some "technical difficulties".

xXLauriëXx
you have a time machine eek!
i want one yes.. but not a faulty one

snehin
yeh itz the 2nd movie im lookin forward to 1st was starwars but now its the ring2 finally in this movie the everything makes ome sense the ring ended with nothin

snehin
Originally posted by snehin
yeh itz the 2nd movie im lookin forward to 1st was starwars but now its the ring2 finally in this movie the everything makes some sense the first movie really never had an endin and the story was out of reach to anyone i know but on the other hand pirates of the carribian curse of the blak pearl made lotz of sense the movie had a good endin so i guess yeh itz takin too long i want to watch these movies now why does it take so long!!!!!!!!

xXLauriëXx
i know.. *sigh* it's still over a year sad

snehin
i hate the fact tht i cant watch the movies im lookin foward to so bad!

xXLauriëXx
well you'll be able to watch this one in.... 409 days confused

snehin
yeah but still thts too long though i thought the first movie made no sense i need to watch this one for anthing to make sense and its just too long boo hoo!!!

xXLauriëXx
aww never mind .. but i thought you said the curse of the black pearl did make sense to you? confused

Pirate_monkey

xXLauriëXx
only one minute!? sad.. that's no fun erm

Pirate_monkey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.