its the game or is it the character itself ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hoshi
i entered this forum thinking that it was a forum to discuss the fight as if it was a fight which happens without the limitation of the games , but all i see is fight that the principal reason of winning or losing is not the character itself but the game.Maybe that is the true point of the forum , maybe not , please answer me.

radioboy121
No true guidelines were expressed how to approach it, so therefore it should be the topic creator to decide whether the combatants should be seen based on their game feats or how we classify them to be in our minds.

Hoshi
thats a nice thing to hear

mr.smiley
yeah a lot of the character have different versions.
you have the video.g. version of them,then the comic version,then the movie version and it just keeps going and going

SaTsuJiN
The thread creator is usually expected to set the stage, weapons (if any) and the version or versions of the characters within the first post.. when that doesnt happen alot of the follow up posts start making up their own rules, which leads to a chaotic argument

dave123
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
The thread creator is usually expected to set the stage, weapons (if any) and the version or versions of the characters within the first post.. when that doesnt happen alot of the follow up posts start making up their own rules, which leads to a chaotic argument yup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.