Best scene in Star Wars Saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Yoda
There are a lot of memorable scenes in the entire saga. This is your chance to vote on your favorite and defend your choices.

Lord Yoda
Im sorry if your personal favorite isn't on there. I was limited.

astrofan428
I voted Obi-Wan vs Anakin, mostly for the part after the duel ended. Though I did think it was the best duel of the saga.

Texansfan05
Obi-Wan VS Anakin

Lord Tyrant
Episode III ROCKED! MY ASS OFF!! THE ANI VS OBI DUEL KICKED SOME MAJOR ARSE.

Red Superfly
Empire Strikes Back p*sses all over Revenge Of The Sith still.

Han Solo getting frozen in carbonite is my all time favourite Star Wars scene.

Windu_Wan
ESB to me is the best of all time
Luke yelling No beats out Anakin's anyday

Ewoksaredumb
Obi vs Maul...nuff said.

Darth_Vader05
Well my favorite scene isnt even on there. Mine is when Anakin was burned and his brain almost fell apart and then becoming Darth Vader.

Lana
My favorite is still Luke vs. Vader in ESB.

DarkYoda
I voted for Luke vs Vader & Emperor because that scene is so powerful after Revenge Of The Sith. But I feel that the Obi-Wan vs Anakin fight is just as powerful. Really they are tied for me.

And this should be titled favorite action scene instead of favorite scene.

wink

astrofan428
The podrace was amazing, but has no weight to it.

DarkYoda
LOL! laughing Astrofan428 you keep changing your sig. I never recognize you. laughing

Red Superfly
Yeah, I mean, I don't even consider the best secens to be the lightsaber fights at all.

Vader vs Ben and the whole "If you strike me down......" scene is still awesome.

Let's not forget the "No, I am your father" scene. It's possibly the most famous movie line ever, up there with "Bond, James Bond" and "Here's lookin' at you kid".

smoker4
Bespin Luke and Vader

astrofan428
Originally posted by DarkYoda
LOL! laughing Astrofan428 you keep changing your sig. I never recognize you. laughing

Sorry I just loved that scene, dont worry my trial will soon be up and I will be stuck with what I have.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by astrofan428
Sorry I just loved that scene, dont worry my trial will soon be up and I will be stuck with what I have.

shifty There are alternatives for phote editing.

astrofan428
I figured, I will look into it.

But for now this is my sig, that scene kicked so much ass. I got worried when someone said they cut parts of Kenobi's monologue to where all that was left was the chosen one part and the sith part.

Texansfan05
The duel lived up to the hype it was truly Amazing.

Lazerlike42
I said Luke vs. Vader/Emperor because of the pure emotion of it (admittedly there is plenty of emotion in Anakin vs. Obi-Wan but it's a different kind and spectrum I think), but I am definitely a HUGE fan of Obi-wan/Anakin, whihc just BARELY comes second in my book.

Morning_Glory
I loved Obi Wan and Anakin fighting out.. it was cool to see Anakin melt away

Lord Yoda
i think it is between Qui&Obi vs. Maul, Obi-Wan vs. Anakin, and Luke vs. Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.