Who in Marvel Universe can beat Yuga Khan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Who in the Marvel Universe can beat Yuga Khan? List as you see fit in your own words.

kgkg
Galactus , Celestials etc. and up

whirlysplat
Better Question who in Marvel could beat the Anti moniter.

I think no one below LT would have a chance against Khan

smile

the Darkone
How about odin, King Thor, Zeus, Adam Warlock, champion of the univers with power gem, The Keeper, Set, Cthon, Atum The god eater/demogorge.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by the Darkone
How about odin, King Thor, Zeus, Adam Warlock, champion of the univers with power gem, The Keeper, Set, Cthon, Atum The god eater/demogorge.

Sorry big grin

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Better Question who in Marvel could beat the Anti moniter.

I think no one below LT would have a chance against Khan

smile
yep roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beyonder

Not sure the combine might of them would take out Anti-Monitor.

Chthon, Atum, Keeper, Zeus, Set, or Rune Thor have a chance to take out Yogi Corn.

Maestro

Adam Warlock..........

Superherovandal
Yuga Khan is way more powerful than Galactus. He curbed the PC Darkseid with ease, who is equal to to Galactus.

whirlysplat
He is and he did, If you read new gods 17 you know its no contest.

the Darkone
Atum the god eater/ demogorge is a elder god and so is set, cthon, then we have galactus, eternity, infinity, celestails race, the keeper, adam warlock soul gem.

Atum the god eater/demogorge kills gods and demons and absorb their powers and abilitys making him impossible to beat. When atum turns into Demogorge he is unstopable getting stronger and stronger during the battle he once fought set for 3 months destroying every living thing in there path.

whirlysplat
Khan destroyed thousands of worlds

The Anti moniter destroyed universes

smile Its really no contest

the Darkone
Also Atum is the sun god powered by the sun it self making his powers unlimited.

This about Yuga Khan not Anti-Monitor.

kgkg
Khan destroyed thousands of worlds

The Anti moniter destroyed universes

smile Its really no contest
Galactus destroyed countless Galaxies.

Created Tyrant etc will eat pre-darksied in terms of power

Galactus eats Khan smile

whirlysplat
So Kal el is the most powerful of all am I right smileOriginally posted by the Darkone
Also Atum is the sun god powered by the sun it self making his powers unlimited.

This about Yuga Khan not Anti-Monitor.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superherovandal
Originally posted by kgkg

Galactus eats Khan smile

Galan is equal to Pre Darkseid so how the hell do you expect Tyrant to beat him?
Khan curbed Pre Darkseid with ease and destroyed the Fourth World armies and Highfather too.

Galan won't be eating anything after Khan is done with him.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Yuga Khan is way more powerful than Galactus. He curbed the PC Darkseid with ease, who is equal to to Galactus.

First Apperance: 1990
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga_Khan

Crisis on Infinite Earth: 1985-1986

http://www.sequart.com/crisis.htm
http://www.io.com/~woodward/chroma/crisis12.html

That wasn't Pre-Crisis Darkseid. It was Post Crisis.

kgkg
Galan is equal to Pre Darkseid so how the hell do you expect Tyrant to beat him?
Khan curbed Pre Darkseid with ease and destroyed the Fourth World armies and Highfather too.

Galan won't be eating anything after Khan is done with him.
What has Pre Crisis Done to make him = Galactus?

whirlysplat

Galactus eats Khan smile

Its the speed Khan steals the life force in comparison to Galactus.

Don't get me wrong when Galactus was hooked up to devour all in FF, when Deaths head, Thor and Iron Man guest starred he could have devoured all, the fact he had been trapped and attached to a giant machine, still shows he has universal destructive power. However Khan is more powerful than Galactus has ever been shown to be in a single issue, read New Gods see for yourself.

big grin Anyway my case is over, I can say no more.

Superherovandal
the creator of Darkseid and Galactus said they were equal.

kgkg
Its the speed Khan steals the life force in comparison to Galactus.

Don't get me wrong when Galactus was hooked up to devour all in FF, when Deaths head, Thor and Iron Man guest starred he could have devoured all, the fact he had been trapped and attached to a giant machine, still shows he has universal destructive power. However Khan is more powerful than Galactus has ever been shown to be in a single issue, read New Gods see for yourself.

big grin Anyway my case is over, I can say no more.
Hungry Galactus.

Khan is no match! beating Darkseid makes him > Galactus

DD did the same etc.

Like I said Khan has destroyed worlds(as you said) ( Galactus at full power can easily destroy galaxies)

the Darkone
And where the hell is khan on the source wall.

kgkg
the creator of Darkseid and Galactus said they were equal.
lol yes the creator didn't want Superman , or Doomsday to beat Darkseid but guess what?

Superherovandal
that is Post Crisis Darkseid that got beaten by them.

whirlysplat
I have never seen Galactus teleport a world with a thoughtsmileOriginally posted by kgkg
What has Pre Crisis Done to make him = Galactus?

the Darkone
Khan destroyed worlds and, Where galactus destroyed galaxies and solar systems. Theirs a big difference in power, galactus will walk all over khan.

Beyonder
that is Post Crisis Darkseid that got beaten by them.

OMG!

Here for the second time:

Khan's First Apperance: 1990
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga_Khan

Crisis on Infinite Earth: 1985-1986

http://www.sequart.com/crisis.htm
http://www.io.com/~woodward/chroma/crisis12.html

That wasn't Pre-Crisis Darkseid. It was Post Crisis.

kgkg

whirlysplat
He did really smileOriginally posted by the Darkone
Khan destroyed worlds and, Where galactus destroyed galaxies and solar systems. Theirs a big difference in power, galactus will walk all over khan.

kgkg
I have never seen Galactus teleport a world with a thoughtsmile
Teleporting will help him beat Galactus interesting.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

whirlysplat

the Darkone
And where is he again? Oh that's right on the damn wall, for life. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

the Darkone
Back to the subject.
Lis the top five or ten who can beat Khan in battle.

1. galactus
2. eternity
3. infinity
4. death
5. true beyonder
6. atum the god eater/demogorge
7. celestials
8. godstalker
9. set and cthon
10. Full powered tyrant at birth

whirlysplat
And where is he again? Oh that's right on the damn wall, for life. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last time I looked...............how is Galactus at the moment?

big grin

whirlysplat
LMAO

Dorky big grin

the Darkone
chiling out on a planet in: BRB stormbreaker at least he is around and kicking unlike khan.

kgkg

whirlysplat
After he died ...............................

chiling out on a planet in: BRB stormbreaker at least he is around and kicking unlike khan.

big grin How many times has his life been saved etc, by Richards or someone

Your right he is all powerful smile

kgkg
LMAO

Dorky big grin
you made that pic?

whirlysplat

whirlysplat
the website its on is on the bottom

you made that pic?

the Darkone
And still gets his ass kicked

kgkg
Have you ever read the Great Darkness Saga, Legion of Superheroes?
And as for Pre crisi Supermen well nuff said.
lol why don't you tell me?

the feats?

whirlysplat
and mutating it into a killing machine as strong as pre-crisis and an enemy of its parents with a thought, no light show no eye beams etc, just a thought beats making Tyrant. But we are split down the middle here vandal and I see it going one, way you and beyonder see it another.
So as far as I am concerned the debate is over till new evidence emerges. I will ask though have you guys read New Gods 17? Great Darkness etc, cause I do have most stuff from Marvel with Galactus in up to 94 in one form or another and some of the stuff snce. So I am very familiar with both characters, are you?

lol why don't you tell me?

the feats?

kgkg
and mutating it into a killing machine as strong as pre-crisis and an enemy of its parents with a thought, no light show no eye beams etc, just a thought beats making Tyrant. But we are split down the middle here vandal and I see it going one, way you and beyonder see it another.
So as far as I am concerned the debate is over till new evidence emerges. I will ask though have you guys read New Gods 17? Great Darkness etc, cause I do have most stuff from Marvel with Galactus in up to 94 in one form or another and some of the stuff snce. So I am very familiar with both characters, are you?

Vandal think Pre-Crisis Darksied = Galactus because of Kirby. I showed you guys that they changed Darkseid (Kirby didn't want to even post to be get beat by superman , DD but it happens)

Still doesn't show how Pre-Crisis Darkseid = Galactus

beats making Tyrant?

Tyrant at birth also destroyed Galaxies, at his weak stage he kicked: SS , Gladiator , BRB etc ass.

Are you saying Pre-Crisis created someone who can destroy Galaxies with blasts?

and yes I have some Darkseid comics I have never seen him destroy Galaxies etc.

Galactus creation can do that.

Tyrant now >= Pre-Crisis Darkseid

JRW
PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GalacticStorm
I second that!!

Doom3524
I wish I hadn't just recently found this site. There is no way Darkseid is anywhere near Galactus (pre or post crisis). I dont understand all of the DC fans out there who think just because their guys are in the DC Universe they can beat all of the Marvel guys. Hey, maybe Booster Gold could beat Thanos!!!

Now, on to my reasoning. Darkseid, in many instances, is considered Marvels Darkseid, and vice versa. Marvel and DC writers have both agreed on this in many articles written (unfortunatley I dont have these specific examples handy since it has been a while since the topic was discussed, although in Marvel vs. DC and Amalgam they chose them to merge which was for the above mentioned reason). Anywho, at that point are we saying that Thanos can beat Galactus?? Obviously with the Gauntlet he could, but not without it. Now that I have that off of my chest lets get to the question at hand. Who can beat Yuga Kahn (one of my favorite DC characters). Yuga is on the level of the big cosmic guys around Galactus, which means that the only people in Marvel that could beat him hands down is the Tribunal and possibly the Beyonder. People that could beat him as well as get beaten by him is a much longer list. Galactus, Celestials, Death, Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, In-Betweener, Demogorge (sp?), Keeper, Tyrant. People who would lose to him, but every now and then may pull out a win, Chaos, Order, Love, Hate, all of those type of guys.

So, here goes....

Darkseid = Thanos
Galactus = Yuga Kahn

Thats all I have to say about that.

Juntai
Vandal think Pre-Crisis Darksied = Galactus because of Kirby. I showed you guys that they changed Darkseid (Kirby didn't want to even post to be get beat by superman , DD but it happens)

Still doesn't show how Pre-Crisis Darkseid = Galactus

beats making Tyrant?

Tyrant at birth also destroyed Galaxies, at his weak stage he kicked: SS , Gladiator , BRB etc ass.

Are you saying Pre-Crisis created someone who can destroy Galaxies with blasts?

and yes I have some Darkseid comics I have never seen him destroy Galaxies etc.

Galactus creation can do that.

Tyrant now >= Pre-Crisis Darkseid Tyrant is not more powerful than Darkseid in the slightest.

Doom3524
Originally posted by Juntai
Tyrant is not more powerful than Darkseid in the slightest.

Hahaha, thats funny. Tyrant had Galactus down, bleeding and about dead until stupid Morg used the Nullifier on all of them.

Juntai
Originally posted by Doom3524
Hahaha, thats funny. Tyrant had Galactus down, bleeding and about dead until stupid Morg used the Nullifier on all of them. And? Anti-Monitor, who's far more powerful than all three of those, absorbed the power of an entire universe, and then was laid down by a single shot from Darkseid, who wasn't even the same dimension.

http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa8e2bccjpgorig8te.jpg

Doom3524
That is a very confusing page. It looks to me like Anti-Monitor is already pretty much getting his butt whooped already and Darkseid just provides the killing blow. He says himself that what he is doing is going to kill himself as well. That is a bad example. Show me Anti-Monitor at his high point getting beat by Darkseid and that will have more credibility for me.

Juntai
That is a very confusing page. It looks to me like Anti-Monitor is already pretty much getting his butt whooped already and Darkseid just provides the killing blow. He says himself that what he is doing is going to kill himself as well. That is a bad example. Show me Anti-Monitor at his high point getting beat by Darkseid and that will have more credibility for me. He's getting his butt whooped, yet in the scans you see you handling Superboy Prime and Golden Age Superman just by the energy flowing off of him, and states that he's absorbed the power of a whole universe?

Please, the feat is perfectly credible.

Juntai
http://img358.imageshack.us/my.php?image=f9d5ea75jpgorig6dw.jpg

Darkseid vs Gods of Old.
Omega Beams wipe the army of them.

Juntai
Darkseid verses the universes Pantheons.
He goes from planet to planet killing all the worlds' gods.
http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fbc33955jpgorig7zh.jpg

Doom3524
Both are pointless examples. Galactus destroys planets of people and Thanos has battled and beaten many of Marvel's gods and pantheons.

Juntai
Both are pointless examples. Galactus destroys planets of people and Thanos has battled and beaten many of Marvel's gods and pantheons. lol.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Juntai
And? Anti-Monitor, who's far more powerful than all three of those, absorbed the power of an entire universe, and then was laid down by a single shot from Darkseid, who wasn't even the same dimension.

http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa8e2bccjpgorig8te.jpg

Didn't he did that after Spectre weakened AM by a great margin?

Juntai
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Didn't he did that after Spectre weakened AM by a great margin? That was after the Spectre fight yes, but as shown, he repowers himself with the power of the anti-matter universe, as each universe he destroyed added to his anti-matter universe, which was more power to draw from than any matter universe.

The power of universes certainly exceeds Tyrant by a large margin. ONE shot from Darkseid drops Anti-Monitor.

Juntai
The essences of the Lords of Order and Chaos all in one room with Darkseid, he says they are there because they fear him...the Lords of Chaos do not retort to this, the Lords of Order claim they do not fear him... The Lords of Order and Chaos then are about to lash out at one another, and then everyone shuts up when Darkseid raises his voice a little... maybe they do all fear him?

http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scream4bo.jpg
http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scream19mc.jpg

the Darkone
white crown phoenix
Galactus full powered
Dark Phoenix
Exitar
Abraxas
Infinties
Entropy
Arishem
Dr. Strange w/ Vishanti, Eternity powers

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by Beyonder
Not sure the combine might of them would take out Anti-Monitor.

Chthon, Atum, Keeper, Zeus, Set, or Rune Thor have a chance to take out Yogi Corn.

laughing @Yogi Corn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.