Something With the Story *Spoiler*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OneWouldWonder
I got to go to the premiere this morning, it was awesome. The movie was great, I loved it, but I couldn't help but notice that some of the story wasn't consistent with things that were said in Return of the Jedi.

*****Possible Spoiler*****

Maybe I'm not the first to have realised this, but it just seemed strange to me that in Revenge of the Sith, Padme dies after she delivers the babies, but, in Return of the Jedi, when Luke and Leia are talking on a bridge in the Ewok village, Leia says that she remembers her mother.

LUKE: Leia... do you remember your mother? Your real mother?

LEIA: Just a little bit. She died when I was very young.

LUKE: What do you remember?

LEIA: Just...images, really. Feelings.

LUKE: Tell me.

LEIA: She was very beautiful. Kind, but...sad. Why are you asking me all this?

She said that she did remember her mother, but Padme died after she was born, so that couldn't be possible... right? :-\ I'm not trying to bash the movie or anything, it was awesome, but I just wondered if anyone else had realised this or not.

Texansfan05
In a way I agree with you I think if George Lucas explained this he would say Leia remembered Padme through the force.

yerssot
I think this question is talked about in other threads, I'm sure I saw it somewhere, I'll try to find you the links cause they might hold the answer you seek smile

yerssot
here it is:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3874398#post3874398

(just look a few posts up)

The Last Son
Go to Holes in EpIII Thread

yerssot
I posted the link already TLS smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.