Darth Plageus......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traidor
When will we be able to read things about darth plageus??

The Last Son
I don't know. It's possible he had a hand in creating Anakin.

smoker4
I read something about him in a pub toilet or was that something else stick out tongue

I expect he'll rear his head in the EU world and no he didnt have anything to do with Anakins conception

Just_Joe
I was thinking Palps was going to reveal more about Anakin's birth once he said how Plageus taught the midichlorians on how to create life.

yerssot
guys, who claims that Palpatine was being honest??

it was THE perfect way to convince Anakin to go dark: say someone found out how to stop people from dying and that he can also go further and create life

Smodden
Originally posted by smoker4
I read something about him in a pub toilet or was that something else stick out tongue

I expect he'll rear his head in the EU world and no he didnt have anything to do with Anakins conception

I saw one too!eek!

What did it say exactly??

Darth Plagueis

I expect he'll rear his head in the EU world and no he didnt have anything to do with Anakins conception That's what you get for hanging out in places of ill repute, *****!!! big grin

And, um, hey, it wasn't my phone # was it???

DarkYoda
I sincerely believe that Palpatine had no idea how to create life with mitichlorians and that is was just a bs way of promising the power Anakin wanted. Then again, maybe good ol' sidious actually believed that it could be done? confused

Lazerlike42
I think he is being mostly honest at the very least given the way he seems to take great joy in telling the story; he's probably reminiscing.

The Last Son

If thats not the case, how was Anakin concieved? Since you seem to know so much.

henniestevens
it was the will of the force, so the force created anakin

Darth Plagueis
No one can seem to offer up any positive evidence that Plagueis DIDN'T have a hand in Anakins conception. I think the only reason midichlorians are re-mentioned is to at least imply the possibility. And although Sidious did not have this ability, I think he believed that Plagueis DID.

Darth Plagueis
Agh!! Why was this moved here? The ONLY place in the Satr Wars universe that Plagueis is even mentioned is episode 3...it seemed appropriate there. Not that I would ever question a mod, mind you.... wink

Darth Traidor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.