Re-Do Episodes 4-6 :o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Unknown Jedi
They should re-do episodes 4-6. Seriously.... It doesnt look right when episodes 1-3 have better graphics and more action then episodes 4-6. 4-6 were made a long time ago and back then they didnt have that kind of technology to make a good of a movie with great picture and etc.

If this is the wrong forum plz move it wink

smoker4
Its just wrong period sick

Naredhel
NO. They are beautiful still, even today!

Captain REX
Nein! Nein nein nein!

Why do you all think that the OT should be remade? It'd lose its originality. Plus, you can't replace Sir Alec Guinness as Obi-Wan, or David Prowse in Vader's suit, and so on and so forth. It'd ruin it.

Lana
No way in hell should they redo the OT.

DeVi| D0do
This is the most ridiculous idea ever.

Red Superfly
Worst, most rediculous, and most downright blasphemous idea of all time.

Remake the OT? How about we go remake Casablanca and Citizen Kane while we're at it?

Bad thought's go away after a beating.

*draws heavy club*

ubidoobascooby
Yeah sure, re-do em. Then another 10 years from now tweak it. Then another 10 years, it'll be old and outdated again, so you'd better re-do it some more.

Actually, everyone should re-do all there movies! So we can pay to see slightly tweaked versions of the same movies over and over cos they couldn't get it to the audiences liking the first time...

oooooooor, not.

DarkYoda
They don't need to have tremendous special effects because they have tremendous emotion and sadness after Revenge Of The Sith. By that logic, then the Prequels would look out of place. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Red Superfly
Well done Dark Yoda.

Also, for me anyway, the OT is where the meat of the action is. Thats where all the interesting and likable characters come out to play.

TheForceSupreme
Contrary to what almost everyone else thinks, I do agree that the OT should indeed be re-done...in like 100 years from now. cool

Morning_Glory
^ maybe not 100 yrs from now... I mean I would like to be able to see it.. if someone is going to redo them

Red Superfly
Originally posted by TheForceSupreme
Contrary to what almost everyone else thinks, I do agree that the OT should indeed be re-done...in like 100 years from now. cool

They can do what they like with it, just as long as I'm not alive to see it.

If Jett Lucas one day decides to remake them, I'll hunt him down with my Zimmerframe 5000.

Darth_Vader05
I think this is the worst thread in KMC history...

astrofan428
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
I think this is the worst thread in KMC history...

Just ahead of "Halo rules". laughing out loud

DarkYoda
You know what, they can do whatever in the hell they want to as long as we can keep the originals for what they are and blast the new ones as crap! evil face

Texansfan05
If Lucas decides to redo the OT the hate mail will reach an all time high.

Soda
who would be cast as Luke, Han Solo? If they did they should use incredible digital versions of Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill when they were younger, that technology is agood 5-6 yrs away yet

macgeek2005
I think it should be remade.

Han Solo should be cut out.

PERIOD.

I HATE HIM. AHHHHHHHHH

moonwalker741
Originally posted by Unknown Jedi
They should re-do episodes 4-6. Seriously.... It doesnt look right when episodes 1-3 have better graphics and more action then episodes 4-6. 4-6 were made a long time ago and back then they didnt have that kind of technology to make a good of a movie with great picture and etc.

If this is the wrong forum plz move it wink

That is retarded

eleveninches
Episodes one and 2 were not as good as the originals. THey should re-do episodes 1 and 2 (with a decent director and a better scriptwriter), but leave the original; trillogy alone.
AND EDIT JARJAR OUT OF EPISODES 1 & 2

Jerico
Blasphemy!

But seriously considering George's growing senility this is just a horrendous idea

OB1-adobe
The films are what they are. Can't please everyone

IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing we can do.

So FUK IT!!!!

Its' time to move on.

Lana
Originally posted by macgeek2005

PERIOD.

I HATE HIM. AHHHHHHHHH

Han is one of the best characters in the OT!

Thornbane
In the words of Vader himself:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo..........................

Going-Rouge
Why do you people no understand! It would be cool, but you would distroy it! It's a classic, and if we cut out han, who would laya fall in love with? He brother!!! sick!

DCLXVI
macgeek has a strange hatred towards Han Solo....we should help him out....
*Draws blaster ever so slowly.....*

lambon
Shut up you nerds. You are all losers. The old Star Wars needs...
Better Actors
A story line that fits the new star wars.
The New Yoda.

Who cares if its a classic. Lucas can call it, Star Wars, New Age Edition, or something.
You know what ever happened to the actors of Luke and the Princess? Hah they suck so bad they became hobos!

So all you nerds just shut up! It isnt a bad idea. Re-make is needed!

The Ones
i dont think a remake is needed just put cgi on almost all the sets and make it tie in with the originals

Red Superfly

PERIOD.

I HATE HIM. AHHHHHHHHH

You deserve to be flogged with a spiked club.

BigDaddyWindu

PERIOD.

I HATE HIM. AHHHHHHHHH

How can anyone hate Han Solo, he's awesome, hes no whiney piece of crap like luke skywalker.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Naredhel
NO. They are beautiful still, even today!

damn straight.Yeah well said.No they dont need to be redone.we just didnt need another star wars trilogy is all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Andrew McLeod
Originally posted by lambon
Better Actors
The New Yoda.

Who cares if its a classic. Lucas can call it, Star Wars, New Age Edition, or something.
You know what ever happened to the actors of Luke and the Princess? Hah they suck so bad they became hobos!

So they should get better actors so that the first 3 episodes look so incredibly wretched you want to puke? The actors were amazing for the original trilogy. Hard to top actors...compared to the terrible acting in the newer ones (not terribly actors...just bad acting).

So the storyline should be all about Senate squabbling and such? How long can you milk the world's hate for government?

New Yoda? I'm in agreeance...give him a facelift or something. Take 10 years off his age.

Remakes are what make hollywood an idiot's market. Who wants to see a remake anyways? It's an imbicilic practice to pay to see a movie you've already seen ages ago...

Red Superfly
Redoing the Original Trilogy would mean Alec Guiness would not be part of it.

I would hunt down anyone who even CONSIDERS redoing the OT and stab them to death with a rusty fork.

Darth Plagues
This shouldn't even be a post! Personally I think the OT trilogy is better than the prequel and to remake it is just unheard of. No one can replace all the actors and actresses in OT...NO ONE.

BigDaddyWindu
i dont think the old movies are better than the new ones at all, the graphics, storylines, and amount of action in them tops the old ones by far. the old ones do seem a little out-dates but everyone has me convinced, it isnt a good idea to remake them cuz its like andrew mcleod said, "It's an imbicilic practice to pay to see a movie you've already seen ages ago..."

Mr Parker
They dont need to redo the original trilogy.Just return of the jedi.That one sucked even worse the prequels do.P.s I have not seen Revenge of the sith yet.

Sorgo
Better Actors
The New Yoda.

Hey look! Another sad arse forum dwelling sewer rat who is too afraid to show his age because he is a pompous twelve year old who knows nothing of the sentimental value that the OT Holds. I'd be the first one bombing the Lucas Ranch if he remade those Episodes.

A New storyline? Y'know what, just go home.

DeVi| D0do
This thread makes me want to kill myself.

theredbaron
Better Actors
The New Yoda.

You think calling us nerds adds weight to your opinion, do you? The way I see it, you and I are both members of a STAR WARS FORUM. Wake up man, if you're posting on this site, chances are pretty high that you're a nerd. The only difference is that I don't care, whereas it seems to be a major problem for you to accept.

The Original Trilogy needs better actors?! Are you retarded?! Do you even know what acting is? Mark Hamill may not have moved onto bigger things post-Star Wars, but that doesn't change the fact that he was perfect for the role. Everyone was perfect for their respective roles in the OT, the casting must have been a painstaking process, but the results were so great that I (and probably millions of others) can't rightly imagine a different person playing Han, Luke, Leia, or C-3PO.

As for the prequel trilogy, you could replace all the actors with puppets and it'd probably be a more convincing performance. Hell, I think Natalie Portman is a great actress in almost *any other movie*, but she is terrible in the PT. So even if you replaced any classic movie with *better* actors, doesn't mean the overall result is gonna show for it. On-screen chemistry and role suitability must always be taken into account, and the OT has it in spades.

Dan Skywalker
i couldnt agree with you more.
If they where remade, id organise an international boycot of the new movies, you cant remake Star Wars the actors who played the roles are the characters, no way should a digital Yoda ever be introduced, and as for fitting in with Star Wars, these films are Star Wars, Lucas should have made the PT tie in. Remaking Star Wars would be like re-writing the bible, you cant!

DiamondBullets

Yeah...you gotta point there.....Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill are both working at McDonald's now. Harrison is the only one who had real career after Star Wars. Maybe Star Wars is another one of those "cursed roles" we'll see if Jake Lloyd and Hayded Christiansen have good careers in the future.....

OB1-adobe
A lot can be done to the films if gl chooses to. It would take while but they could redo a lot of shots, or go frame by frame (especially space battle stuff) and do all sorts of things. In many ways you would never know.

In ANH for example, the shot of the falcon heading towards the death star, and the death star looks really big with music really pumped up at this point. (The shot I think right before you see the storm troopers pointing at the falcon. That was a totally redone shot to look like the old one.

Red Superfly
Better Actors
The New Yoda.

Erm, no. Obviously you don't have a clue what you are talking about. At all.

Mark Hamill, although never achieving the same amount of fame his Star Wars film landed him, did perfectly fine out his career.

He voiced the Joker in the Batman 90's cartoon. That cartoon won an Emmy it was so good. And before you scoff - has any Star Wars film ever won an award? He is considerred by most fans to be the definitive Joker too.

Carrie Fisher has done perfectly well as a writer.

And Yoda looks way better in the originals, you total f*ckwit.

These Star Wars newbies with no regard for storyline, character or atmosphere can take their shallow prequels and shove their CGI DVD boxes up their arses for all I care.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Red Superfly
He voiced the Joker in the Batman 90's cartoon. That cartoon won an Emmy it was so good. And before you scoff - has any Star Wars film ever won an award? He is considerred by most fans to be the definitive Joker too.

and??????????????

Dude, don't color it up. Going from Luke Skywalker to a studio voice is some serious down-grading.

Red Superfly
How is it? Because one is more famous than the other?

I was merely stating he did perfectly fine. If I had a career like his, I'd die happy.

He was part of the biggest movie franchise, and arguably the best series of movies ever made. The only way was down.

DiamondBullets
He coulda pulled a Harrison Ford and made like 70 movies after Star Wars.

Son of Boromir
NOOOO!!! WHen i hear this Heathen talk i want to cry they already have redone it Hello the specail addition, you should be reported.

I like them Better than the new ones espacially Yoda and the lightsabers are so awsome in the OT. Long Live OT. Happy Dance

pr1983
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
He coulda pulled a Harrison Ford and made like 70 movies after Star Wars.

he was typecast... and he still was a kick ass joker... he still is...

in 50 years people will remember hamill as luke... i wonder how many pt actors will be as famous...

the ot is fine as it is...

the PT, now that needs work... to better fit the OT...

Canadadude
to actually say that the OT looks like crap is an insult. I prefer the old special effects the OT produced to the cartoon crap ILM puts out now any day. Just ask Peter Jackson what he thinks of ILM now. It is crap!

Lana
And btw, the fool that said that the OT needs a better storyline to fit with the PT....needs to have their eyes sporked.

Fix the damn PT to fit the OT. It's called the Original Trilogy for a reason.

Joli Bug-Azi
The OT should not be remade, it'll be a complete waste of time, 30 years later Lucas would have to make them again, and again, and again! There's no point.

Besides, Lucas is going to remake all six movies in 3-D around 2007, to make them look in sync.

DeVi| D0do
He's not going to 'remake' them... he's just going to release them in 3D.

Ganner Rhysode
I don't have a lot to say that hasn't already been said, so I'll just reiterate.

This is a completely retarded idea, and you, sir, are as equally retarded. The OT isn't weird, it's not that it "doesn't fit in," it's not a kink in the Star Wars movie universe - that's what the PREQUELS are. The PREQUELS were the new things, that were different. That's just as retarded as the Final Fantasy VII and VIII fanboys who said that Final Fantasy IX wasn't a Final Fantasy and that it sucked and they should go back to the original FF system, the good one - when in fact, Final Fantasy VII and VIII were different, and IX was the system that had been used for FF's I-VI.

You're youngin's who thinks the only things that matter in a movie are flashy graphics. You don't care about storyline or actors or quality at all, as long as you have your gr4fix. Log off of KMC, and come back when you're a few years older. We don't need prepubescent little children who're ignorant to so much running around these forums.

Joli Bug-Azi
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
He's not going to 'remake' them... he's just going to release them in 3D.

You know what I meant!

Mainstream
Originally posted by TheForceSupreme

not that long...99 years 11 monthes and 29 days from now.

tpaquin
Why don't we just remake every movie!?

Let's Remake 2001: A Space Oddessy. Way too slow.
Let's remake Casablanca and the Third Man. Black and white is stoopit.
Let's remake Jaws. Robert Shaw is like dead, now. So stupid.
Let's remake Raiders of teh Lost Ark. Not nearly enough nudity.

stunna1773
only an idiot would remake the original star wars

General Kaliero
Remake the OT. Right. Yes, let's do that.

OR, as an alternative, we could fix a few things with the real problem here: the PT.

The Phantom Menace: make more tactile models. No matter how good CGI gets, it just can't beat the real thing. They built the original Death Star surface out of cannibalized model battleships; they can do something similar for the Coruscant landscape.

Replace Jake Lloyd with an older actor. There is absolutely no reason to having Anakin fall in love with a woman nearly ten years older than him. Make them the same age, at least.

Rewrite the script. Several scenes need a dialogue overhaul. Badly.

Get a GOOD director. Rick McCallum did a fair job, but it was nothing compared to Irvin Kershner's work for ESB.

Attack of the Clones: First off, better title. This screams Flash Gordon to me.

Once again, more tactile models, less CG.

Either redesign Anakin's character, or get another actor. Hayden Christensen could do better, with a few more acting lessons and less whine.

Script needs fixing.

Another director.

Maybe a bit more action.

Revenge of the Sith: Not as bad as the others in the PT. Alot of truly realized emotion offsets most of the same problems as the other two just enough that they're not bad enough to make the movie unlikeable.

Totally redo Grievous. He should be just as badass in the movie as he was in the Clone Wars microseries, if not moreso. As awesome as he looked, his lung-canger-induced weakness and coughing fits were just a huge letdown for someone like me, who got totally psyched about him in RotS because of Clone Wars.

Script wouldn't suffer from a few tweaks.

Give Padme alot more to do. Natalie's talent was really wasted.

The CGI was better this time around, not as intrusive on the story, but a few real models couldn't hurt.

Do all that, plus put the spirit of the OT back into Star Wars, and I think we've got ourselves some worthy prequels.

As for those of you who are bound to say that CGI is superior to tactile models, pop the ANH DVD onto an HD TV. Watch the beginning. Just the very beginning. Watch that Star Destroyer fly overhead - follow each detail carefully carved into its surface - and tell me that real-life model doesn't immediately tell you that it's all really happening the way it looks.

tpaquin
I've always agreed that in the vastness of space, the models looked considerably better than CGI. On the planetary surface, however, the story is different.

General Kaliero
I think the Battle of Hoth done with stop-motion models and real explosives looks so much better than, say, the fully CGed Battle of Naboo.

CG just cannot compare with doing quality models. Look at LotR, practically every building and landscape is real or model, and it is far more believable than the Coruscant skyscape.

slash1111
nerds can never let go, yes newer movies are wayy better, duude

mattatom
What they need to do is redo the PT and not f*ck it up with so much damn childish stuff. Plus there are bits which I didn't beleive at all. Like Dooku for instance how did he get turned into a noble jedi and Royalty within a f*cking week. Weak i tell ye. WEAK!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
..originals FTW.

~JP~
No, no HELL NO! Not every movie ever made needs to be redone or "updated" In fact alot of perfectly good movies are ruined by doing so imho. no expression

queeq
No, please don't touch the OT.

coolmovies
Lucus has allready done that by changing a few things . The only thing i would say is polish darth vader's mask in ANH it looks dull and does not match EP 3 AND 5

Jaeh.is.Awesome
but he didn't totally re-do eps 4-6. He just added stuff. in my book, that's different.

no remakes, please.

sweersa
Yes, yes! Change them all! (Just kidding)

Originals are good just like the PT. All are wonderful in my eyes.

Darth Subjekt
Redoing the OT would cement GL as the dumbest fuking creator/producer/writer/director in history of cinema, and I would literally burn every piece of star wars memorabilia I own and then piss on the ashes.

queeq
And he would be the richest.

Darth Subjekt
sigh... yes, unfortunately that would be the case as well.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I hope he doesn't visit this site and get the idea to do so.

Darth Subjekt
Well to prevent such an occurrence, I must sever his Internet connection.. and his hands so he can't use a keyboard or call for help.

Honestly, i don't think he would do that. I think he realizes that he would piss ALOT of people off and lose a lot of fans. If you think about it, very few of the old school fans would go see a CGI-steroided up version of the classics that they grew up on... I know i wouldn't.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Well to prevent such an occurrence, I must sever his Internet connection.. and his hands so he can't use a keyboard or call for help.

Honestly, i don't think he would do that. I think he realizes that he would piss ALOT of people off and lose a lot of fans. If you think about it, very few of the old school fans would go see a CGI-steroided up version of the classics that they grew up on... I know i wouldn't.

...sounds gross. you be using a lightsaber to do so?

I ate up the special eds like mouse on cheese. Of course, I was one of the new gen. fans... but well... yeah. I don't think I want to see him remake SW - it's awesome enough as it is. The effects are still awesome, Imho - I mean, it sure beats the stuff my country (don't get me wrong, I love this place) generate in our own industry.

But yeah, he probably wouldn't... he's not that dumb.. at least, not yet - and I hope he'll never be.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
...sounds gross. you be using a lightsaber to do so?

I ate up the special eds like mouse on cheese. Of course, I was one of the new gen. fans... but well... yeah. I don't think I want to see him remake SW - it's awesome enough as it is. The effects are still awesome, Imho - I mean, it sure beats the stuff my country (don't get me wrong, I love this place) generate in our own industry.

But yeah, he probably wouldn't... he's not that dumb.. at least, not yet - and I hope he'll never be. Where you from? And yes, I would be using a makeshift lightsaber. I don't quite have the technology down, so it still may be messy.

But I was 17 when the re-releases came out and I was just excited to see them in the theaters, and remember what i was seeing. As far as the actual changes made...blah! Hated almost all of them. The only thing I've liked recently was Ian being placed in ESB. Other than that... he can keep it all.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Where you from? And yes, I would be using a makeshift lightsaber. I don't quite have the technology down, so it still may be messy.

But I was 17 when the re-releases came out and I was just excited to see them in the theaters, and remember what i was seeing. As far as the actual changes made...blah! Hated almost all of them. The only thing I've liked recently was Ian being placed in ESB. Other than that... he can keep it all.

Philippines. Cool, send pics and vids.

...han shot first.

Darth Subjekt
I'll stream it live on savetheOT.com

Hell yea he did... then he spit on Greedo when he was leaving... they just cut that scene out. :P

coolmovies
I HATE GEORGE LUCUS

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I'll stream it live on savetheOT.com

Hell yea he did... then he spit on Greedo when he was leaving... they just cut that scene out. :P

lol, that I have to see.

Darth Subjekt
Yea, he hocked a pretty big one too. That was the "mess" that Han apologized for, not the blaster shot.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
haha. i wonder what sort of flavor it contributed to that drink the bartender made out of the body.

Darth Subjekt
Well because Han is such an Uber pimp, as soon as you ingest one drop of his pimp juice saliva, you become instantly hammered ass drunk, yet you gain the ability to pick up anyone of the opposite sex with the greatest of ease.

sweersa
Originally posted by coolmovies
I HATE GEORGE LUCUS

Such a typical SW fan...sadly. Hating the one we all worship one way or another.

Darth Subjekt
Whats sad is that, that is the "typical" fan. Why piss off the people who made you a billionaire? I guess he's too rich to care.

sweersa
Whats sad is that, that is the "typical" fan. Why piss off the people who made you a billionaire? I guess he's too rich to care.

I don't think it matters a lot. But I do agree on that point. People still buy them, I wish he would have left them alone and just did what most directors do and remove the scraches, dust, etc. whatever. Just "remaster" it and maybe just add in scenes that never originally made it rather than change them, do color "correction."

The Special Editions, no Qui-Gon in ROTS, and no Star Wars 7, 8 and 9 are the only major things I am upset with George about. but I guess it is his ballgame, so whatever. Still have a lot of love for the teddy bear though.

Darth Subjekt
So wait, you want episodes 7, 8, and 9? Why? It would go against everything that is George Lucas' Star Wars. The story is about Anakin/Vader. With him dead, it can't be. If he does do those, which let's face it, the way he spreads out the movies, he'd be dead before he finished them, he would be doing so just make a few million more dollars. It wouldn't be for artistic creation, it'd be a money-making venture. But hey, so were the prequels, so who knows....

sweersa
So wait, you want episodes 7, 8, and 9? Why? It would go against everything that is George Lucas' Star Wars. The story is about Anakin/Vader. With him dead, it can't be. If he does do those, which let's face it, the way he spreads out the movies, he'd be dead before he finished them, he would be doing so just make a few million more dollars. It wouldn't be for artistic creation, it'd be a money-making venture. But hey, so were the prequels, so who knows....

The Prequels finished the back story and beginning of Vader. I always wanted the Sequel Trilogy to occur because ROTJ to me was the tip of the iceberg. I want to see the Jedi Order being rebuilt, etc. and the New Republic being secured.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by sweersa
The Prequels finished the back story and beginning of Vader. I always wanted the Sequel Trilogy to occur because ROTJ to me was the tip of the iceberg. I want to see the Jedi Order being rebuilt, etc. and the New Republic being secured.

it would violate too many EU laws and EU books. Poor EU authors...

and besides, I'm not sure I want Georgy-boy to touch any more star wars. it's just.. I dunno... I'm not sure if his changes and additions are due to his artistic vision, or just a simple money-making venture of milking the story more and more and more...

and according to the EU, there never really cones a totally peaceful time for the NR. >>. which is totally plausible.

I'd love to see Thrawn and Mara Jade on screen, though...

sweersa
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
it would violate too many EU laws and EU books. Poor EU authors...

and besides, I'm not sure I want Georgy-boy to touch any more star wars. it's just.. I dunno... I'm not sure if his changes and additions are due to his artistic vision, or just a simple money-making venture of milking the story more and more and more...

and according to the EU, there never really cones a totally peaceful time for the NR. >>. which is totally plausible.

I'd love to see Thrawn and Mara Jade on screen, though...

Well I assume George would take only the good from the EU and disregard the rest as it is non canon anyways.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by sweersa
Well I assume George would take only the good from the EU and disregard the rest as it is non canon anyways.

Poor authors, still.

queeq
They got their money and their books out.

sweersa
Yup, and our EU section.

Jedinate
NO. They should redo episodes 1-3 to look more retro.

queeq
laughing out loud

Jedinate
I wanna see the end of ep 3 with bad special effects!

queeq
Buy ROTS. wink

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Jedinate
NO. They should redo episodes 1-3 to look more retro.

They really should.

F**K CGI in Star Wars!

Get real actors then get practical effects and creature effects. Then maybe your actors won't look like wooden puppets since they have nothing to play off of except for blue/green walls!

queeq
Yup...

seblaf1
They should. Just wait for all the retarded people that grew up with it to die and then we can redo it so it becomes good, no problem. Actual 4-6 is complete garbage as is.

samhain
Then what made you watch then subsequently like the PT so much?

queeq
laughing out loud

The OT changed movie history... the PT didn't. Nuff said.

eezy45
I personally feel the OT has the best special effects. And I hate the remastered versions, Blu-Ray editions are actually the worst!

Why? Because you can see it's CGI. It's so blatantly cheap, whereas the SFX of the OT was so much work that they put in and Lucas just nailed it.

queeq
Amen. Here's hoping for an original OT restoration on blu-ray. 4K please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.