SuperShadow Disclaimer READ ME I BEG OF YOU...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
I do hope no one takes offense to this, but it must be done.

This is a disclaimer I've written up myself without any prodding from other people. What is in this disclaimer is my own message to the posters of KMC and does not neccessarily reflect the views of all the posters herein.

Alright, listen up folks... If you have an itch to scratch, and the whole world MUST know about your latest discovery, make sure it isn't from Super Shadow's website. If it is, or is derived from that website, IT'S FAKE. Not convinced? Check this out...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supershadow#SuperShadow.com

Jedi_KnightAlly
Good work Darth Janus thumb up smile

Its intresting to see that he's made it onto wikipedia

Lazerlike42
lol

Darth_Janus
Yeah, that's when you know he's a problem... When he's in an online encyclopedia. I mean, they don't even have excerpts for a few of the Sith lords and yet they have a whole page on SS.

Darth_Janus
And some Janus made SS fanart....

Jedi_KnightAlly
Lol, your pictures kick ass big grin

Darth_Janus
Thank you, I'll be here all week.

DCLXVI
laughing out loud

YoshiSlayer
So true SS is such a jerk has he even read the Yuzahn Vong books because everything he says is tottally inacurate.

Darth_Janus
Bump. The world must see this. Not even a couple of hours after posting this I've seen two people refer to Darth Rage.

The Ones
i remember i even read all the scripts that fat ass put on his site. i thought it was real doh

smoker4
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t294610.html

Darth Mantis
So, does supershadow ever come on KMC or is he to busy talking with lucas... He tells and shows so much bull that you can feed it with a spoon...

Darth_Janus
I don't think he's seen sunlight, let alone a site where stuff isn't ninety five per cent BS.

And Bump... this thread deserves to be seen by all.

Kiu Dun
Janus, I give you title of Pimp of Pics.

Darth_Janus
*Bows* I am honored.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I do hope no one takes offense to this, but it must be done.

This is a disclaimer I've written up myself without any prodding from other people. What is in this disclaimer is my own message to the posters of KMC and does not neccessarily reflect the views of all the posters herein.

Alright, listen up folks... If you have an itch to scratch, and the whole world MUST know about your latest discovery, make sure it isn't from Super Shadow's website. If it is, or is derived from that website, IT'S FAKE. Not convinced? Check this out...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supershadow#SuperShadow.com

Well done Lord Janus.

sorry but i hate supershadow he told me nute gunray survived EpIII damn him i had my hopes up.

Darth_Janus
BUMP

SithKiller
Everytime I hear or see SS name that image is gonna stick in my head! Pimp of Pics no doubt!

Darth_Janus
According to SS, the evil Empire (which was his idea) existed even in the forties, as shown by this photograph.

Kiu Dun
My friend who's a lawyer is representing one of the people he posted as his girlfriend and their sueing him for image damage.

Darth_Janus
I imagine just being on a website with your picture and the words "Super Shadow" just hurts your image.

Fishy
I would sue the guy for everything he has, which is probably not much.

Darth_Janus
You might get a computer out of it.

Kiu Dun
I'm not sueing, one of my friends clients is sueing.

Fishy
I know you are not, i'm just saying that if I would be in the same situation I would sue him for all he's got

Grand Moff Gav
what a computer and a flashlight for when the basement light goes out

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol smile

Grand Moff Gav
SS is alergic to natural light its not funny

Darth_Janus
lmao....

Gav, I had no diea you were a comedian.

Obi-WanKecheesy
actually I am gl's best friend. i gave him the idea of star wars,will direct the sequel trilogy,will become the manager of lucasarts, and i am carrie fishers long lost husband. and i play anakin skywalker, and i live in buckingham palace etc. stick out tongue

Boris
He isn't fake! He knows all! All hail the great Shadow!

ZoSo
Originally posted by Boris
He isn't fake! He knows all! All hail the great Shadow!

laughing out loud

And to the question earlier in the thread as to if SS has graced us with his presence....

YES! He did, under the username of "George Lucas". Look it up in the member's list, and see what he posted. smile

Boris
That could be anyone... lol

ZoSo
stick out tongue

True, but I'm quite sure it was Mr. Suttle....no one, not even an SS fan, would be geeky-enough to try that stunt....

gambit420
Haha, i remember that!

Cybervader
but the 'girlfriend' is hot don't you guys think? big grin Oh i'm so sad suparshadow might be fake..i use to believe it was real you know..how can he play us like this..i feel betrayed.. (turning to the dark side..)

Emperor Revan
Not surprising that his site's totally fake imo, a midi-chlorian list? most powerful Jedi and Sith? That weird script for 7, 8, and 9? Didn't add up for me.

Anywho, good work Janus. It's nice to see the pimp of pics has returned.

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
lmao....

Gav, I had no diea you were a comedian.

Thank You.........BUMP

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Not surprising that his site's totally fake imo, a midi-chlorian list? most powerful Jedi and Sith? That weird script for 7, 8, and 9? Didn't add up for me.

Anywho, good work Janus. It's nice to see the pimp of pics has returned.

Not to mention his webite only focuses on episodes 1-3 and the so called 7-9. Without 4-6 its not the Star Wars we all know and love.

Sorgo
www.supershadow.com

^ Pathetic Joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.