blade vs. daredevil vs. punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

asain dude
who comes out top dog???

mr.smiley
This can go anyway,but I might say puuuuuuuu dareeeeeeeeeee awh shit i don't know.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil will easily kill Punisher at the begginning to avoid any unpleasant surprise attacks at the ending knowing well that the man will fight very dirty. He knows Blade will bring more trouble and will fight a defensive battle until the end where Blade has used most of his skills and they will both be perfectly fine. He will then get a sword and they will finesh it in the skyline with many onlookers but DD wins.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
DD wins.

How do you propose he goes about beating Blade? Blade has been crucified (At least twice) and pulled himself off the spikes. Ouch. His damage threshold alone will be enough to take on Daredevil, nevermind that he is faster and stronger. IMO, he's just below Elektra in fighting ability, but has better natural abilities.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil will easily kill Punisher at the begginning to avoid any unpleasant surprise attacks at the ending knowing well that the man will fight very dirty. He knows Blade will bring more trouble and will fight a defensive battle until the end where Blade has used most of his skills and they will both be perfectly fine. He will then get a sword and they will finesh it in the skyline with many onlookers but DD wins.
Blade= Class 1Ton
Daredevil= Class 500lbs at max.
Blade can knockup him against the rooftop K.O.ing him.
Blade has powers above DD in every sector except for the hyper senses, physically he exceed him and he can murder him with ease.

asain dude
ya but its a match between three so even blade comes out strongest while fighting daredevil, punisher will come into play witch would make things difficult for blade

dankman8188
Originally posted by asain dude
ya but its a match between three so even blade comes out strongest while fighting daredevil, punisher will come into play witch would make things difficult for blade

Not if Blade shoots his ass.

leonidas
yeah, i'd have to say blade as well, unless dd and pun work together to take him down. pun and dd are humans - blade is considerably above them on the food chain. pun would likely have some wicked ass stuff if he knew blade was the target.

blade in a brawl
dd if pun and dd take blade out (it seems like dd always whoops pun in one on one)

asain dude
ya indavidually blade would kick both of their asses ..... but were talking about three people in this .... and lets say blade has no guns including punisher

Lord-of-Dreams
Blade would pawn everyone. He could probably hold his own against the other two ,but he doesn't need to. He steps back and allow the other two two kill each other. Then he kills the winner of that fight. big grin

MERCILOUS
Punisher's the most likley to use that tactic, on that alone I give him this fight.

And damn you mr. smiley, how dare you use that sig, that's my hero getting knocked out there!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.