vader (full power) v xavier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
all right all you vader lovers. he's got full command of the force, he's at the height of his power, he's got his light saber. can he take down the strongest mind in the marvel universe?

i honestly have no frickin' idea . . .

mr.smiley
I say no

radioboy121
Does Vader's helmet negate telepathy? In the comics, that's a no (Yoda once screwed with his mind before getting his arm chopped off). Xavier wins.

jinzin
nuh uh....

mr.smiley
I think vader is too evil and thus,xavier will make him re-live his evils and turn back to the lightside.

only is he was forced to though.Vader would realy have to piss charley off before he would get that mad

radioboy121
Xavier seeing Vader as a lost cause either makes him into a vegetable or alters/rids some of his memories making him an entirely new person. The CBUB outcome fight with Xavier vs. Yoda was hilarious.

mr.smiley
I didn't hear about that

jinzin
i vaguely remember that....

IRTMU-Dragon
Xavier would can Vader like cream corn.

Creshosk
Originally posted by radioboy121
Xavier seeing Vader as a lost cause either makes him into a vegetable or alters/rids some of his memories making him an entirely new person. Bad move. . last time that happened. . . well it was an onslaught of nonmutant deaths that resulted. . .

Wow this is a tough call. . .

he's got full command of the force, FULL command of the force? Hmm . . it's possible Vader would win with that . . . Particularly if the Force acted as a mind shield for him . . .

radioboy121
And yet people like Jean who has shut down people's mind (i.e. remember Morlocks on a rampage after Masque tampered with them) have showed no problem. Why? The Magneto incident caused Onslaught later, but that doesn't mean it will happen with everyone (earlier in the form, people were saying consequences with Xavier and Joker?). Reshaping people is also pretty realistic - Shadow King sculptured people to act like beast or in a case or two his love posession.

And what exactly is "full command" of the force? I don't think it endows heightened telepathic defenses to handle a dedicated telepath.

mr.smiley
I've never seen the force use mind powers as strong as a marvel telepath,but i'm not sure

Creshosk
And yet people like Jean who has shut down people's mind (i.e. remember Morlocks on a rampage after Masque tampered with them) have showed no problem. Why? The Magneto incident caused Onslaught later, but that doesn't mean it will happen with everyone (earlier in the form, people were saying consequences with Xavier and Joker?). Reshaping people is also pretty realistic - Shadow King sculptured people to act like beast or in a case or two his love posession.Well it was supposed to be a joke that hinted at a posibility of a frightning new Onslaught type onset using Vader instead of Magneto . . but anyway . . .

And what exactly is "full command" of the force? I don't think it endows heightened telepathic defenses to handle a dedicated telepath. I'm not entirly sure what it means. But since telepathic abilities can come from the use of the force, giving Vader full command might give him heightened telepathic abilities to the point it could act as a mind shield. This is just speculation based on observed uses of the force. And most of that was Jedi who don't use the full power of the force. . .

mr.smiley
Even with full control of te force,xavier could probably still calm vader and bring him back to his senses like he did jean/phoenix

Creshosk
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Even with full control of te force,xavier could probably still calm vader and bring him back to his senses like he did jean/phoenix We're giving Xavier Cerbro right?

Full power on both sides?

leonidas
no cerebro. just vader and x in an arena somewhere. and by full power i mean at the height of his power as demonstrated in either movies or books - or any either medium wickerman decides to bring up.

smile

Creshosk
Originally posted by leonidas
no cerebro. just vader and x in an arena somewhere. and by full power i mean at the height of his power as demonstrated in either movies or books - or any either medium wickerman decides to bring up.

smile So not, full command of the force then?

Oh, Xavier no problems.

Mider
If Vader had full controll of the force He would have other powers at His disposal like illusions, able to create clones, force storms, even distroy spirits, as well as mind bombs, super speed, telekenesis of course, and dont forget the lightning Vader would have to go in for the kill really fast to kill Professor X but He has a pretty good chance with all His other powers.

Xplosive
Not close, Xavier will f*ck his mind bad.

Mider
You guy said Vader had FULL master over the force you guys just realy dont know how powerful the older high level Jedi's and Siths were they could destroy spirits, make clones, even strip powers. Vader would win He could just send a clone to finish Him off or attack Xaxier at super speed before He could even have a chance of hurting Him.

leonidas
mider, i've heard a lot of this kind of stuff regarding vader. PLEASE tell me where this information comes from - comics? novels? certainly not the movies which are the extent of my vader lore. i keep hearing how vader will crush spidey and the hulk, but WHERE is the proof of what you're saying?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mider
You guy said Vader had FULL master over the force you guys just realy dont know how powerful the older high level Jedi's and Siths were they could destroy spirits, make clones, even strip powers. Vader would win He could just send a clone to finish Him off or attack Xaxier at super speed before He could even have a chance of hurting Him. The OP clearified that it was not actually full use of the force. Just Vader at the height of his powers. Not alot he could do against Xavier in this case.

Otherwise yeah it would have been Vader with the FULL use of the force.

leonidas
<<Otherwise yeah it would have been Vader with the FULL use of the force.>>

here's another 'full force' reference, but no proof to back it up. don't get me wrong - i'm not saying proof DOESN'T exist and all you 'the force is the greatest power in the multiverse' guys are lying or exaggerating through your teeth . . . well, actually, unless someone decides to give some evidence of these wild claims, (issue #, title of a novel, whatever (just please don't say this was all shown in a cartoon somewhere)) i guess that's EXACTLY what i'm saying.

please help this lost and unbelieving soul.

who?-kid
No way Darth Vader wins. Xavier is a huge powerhouse when it comes down to telepathic abilities. The speed of thought always is faster than the speed of a force-user.

Wickerman
Darth Vader has nowhere near the complexity and intricacy that Xavier has. if they met on the street and just decided to fight each other, it would be like:

Xavier: I do not want to hurt you
DV lighting light saber: I'll make this quick old man. Wait....why's my brain burning and stinging as if a horrible rusted dagger was just pushed into it? GAHH! THE INHUMANITY!

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.