So, now that you have seen Episode three.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
now that the saga is complete, how does this change things for you?

Rogue Jedi
to me, the anticipation is gone. for the past few years i have been looking forward to the next chapter. but now that its done, i feel a bit sad.

Ladyluck
yes i agree...the anticipation is gone...

Malic Clanorian
i can die happy lol

Lazerlike42
The tradgey just hit me a few minutes ago... the way this movie makes me see the OT is incredible

Eddy Urquia
What did I feel after I saw RotS? Really, I felt like I needed something new to look foward to. Some NEW GOAL. Like concentrating on pre ordering a freakin XBOX 360, and paying the bundle off before Nov. 2005!! yes Xbox 360 is out in stoers this chrismas 2005, just in six months !! Now i can look foward to something from a galaxy far away. Now it is not Lucas, but Bill Gates who has my attension!!

bib_fortuna
now that i have seen the complete evolution of anakin, i can't wait to watch the OT and have a completely different look @ DV. i have always been a Jedi, but now i feel i will have some sympathy for the Sith.

Obi-Wan was remarkable in this film. Very pivotable character.

astrofan428
Before the most important charcters wher the skywalkers, but after episode 3, I see Obi-Wan there also instead of the support cast with Han and them.

Darth Plagueis
I look at the emperor a lot differently in ROTJ.....

Rogue Jedi
i look at vader differently now. before i was like "how the hell can he turn to the dark side?"...now, i see that it could happen to any and all of us.

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
I look at the emperor a lot differently in ROTJ.....

Yeah...me too. I say..."Boy that makeup in RETURN OF THE JEDI was a hell of a lot better than REVENGE OF THE SITH!"

eek!

Kenpokarate 2
I have a great deal of respect and graditude for Luke now since I have seen ROTS.

The Biker Scout
Kinda sad...like everything though all good things come to an end.

Revan X
its kind of sad that dooku did not live long.

The Biker Scout
I agree with ya...Christopher Lee is an legendary and storied actor...

Lord S
Doesn't change anything...the fundamental belief that anger leads to misery holds true.

Lesson: Control your anger, or you'll lose everything...as Anakin clearly did. The end result made his efforts seem pretty pointless.

Torik_Shai
The movie was absolutely fantastic and I'm glad the wait finally came to an end, but at the same time I feel... empty. There's nothing left. Nothing to look forward to. I never realized how much of my time over the past few years was devoted to Star Wars until today. It's like I suddenly have nothing to do.

robakin
now i see that palpatine is not as strong as i thought thats why he needs an apprentice. this makes sense.
it felt like a much more grow up star wars, took me a while to sink in, its very fast.

Crusher
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
now that the saga is complete, how does this change things for you?

1st of all, it was well fitted in with all the others.

Whats going to FILL the 20 year gap between III and IV? And Whats instore for the Expanded Universe, or to carry things over for Ep. VII, VIII & IX?

I still wish for that moment, maybe to CHANGE things around, Ani should of had the chance to LAY OUT that PIG Sidious, just like at the end of VI.

Crusher
to me, the anticipation is gone. for the past few years i have been looking forward to the next chapter. but now that its done, i feel a bit sad.

Its not going to stop here dude. Have FAITH in the force! smile

Spectr4L
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Yeah...me too. I say..."Boy that makeup in RETURN OF THE JEDI was a hell of a lot better than REVENGE OF THE SITH!"

eek!
I thought the makeup was even better in ROTS. It seriously freaked me out during the scene he's lecturing anakin...right after his transformation. He's a bit more pale in RotJ, which is understandable since he's practically ancient by then...

tlbauerle
Vader's motivation in TESB in asking Luke to "Join me, and we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy" makes more sense...its not just a great line...he has character motivation to say it. Brilliant, I say.

BackFire
I'm excited for the upcomming Star Wars TV show!

simond
hiya i havent actually seen rots yet, but i was just wondering about anakins dream.....do u actually get to see what hes dreaming or is it just a scene with him wakeing up

BackFire
You see what he's dreaming.

mrywin

DITTO!

Rogue Jedi
now all i have is DVD's and video games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.