Spanish Episode 3 Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Biker Scout
This is a recent scan of Darth Sombrero in Episode 3 released in mexico today. HEHEHE...

astrofan428
Episode 5 there man. stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
This thread is offensive on so many levels.....

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
This thread is offensive on so many levels.....

I really hope you're not serious

astrofan428
Okay so tonight we cant talk about pregnant people or mexicans.

The Biker Scout
LOL

Lazerlike42
lol... well if the thread was actually saying anything negative about Mexicans I'd agree, but to say that Mexicans wear sombreros is not even close to saying something negative about Mexicans.

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
I really hope you're not serious

A bit stereotype is all I'm saying.

The Biker Scout
It was meant to be funny. That's all.

Lazerlike42
The types of things people thought/said about me last night wearing a costume to the movies were far, far more stereotypical and offensive than anything that's been in this thread, and in all honesty they were pretty weak.

astrofan428
The types of things people thought/said about me last night wearing a costume to the movies were far, far more stereotypical and offensive than anything that's been in this thread, and in all honesty they were pretty weak.

Ill bet, did you get the oh so original geek and nerd insults?

Lazerlike42
lol no cuz honestly all the other people at the theatre were geeks and nerds too stick out tongue but from other folk yeah, and especially back in high school when I saw TPM

TheFilmProphet
Well I'm not making a big issue out of it, I was only stating my opinion on the matter, but thats over now.

And what kind of things did they say about the costume you were wearing?

astrofan428
lol no cuz honestly all the other people at the theatre were geeks and nerds too stick out tongue but from other folk yeah, and especially back in high school when I saw TPM

I was dissapointed last night, people around must not be that creative because there where very few costumes.

Not 1 damn slave leia costume. mad

Lazerlike42
oh gosh Idk most of the stuff was earlier on in the day when people were there to see other movies. Actually, the worst thing I heard came from a group of teenie-boppers:

"What is Star Wars, anyways?"
"I dunno I think it's about aliens or something"

lol.... if they don't like it that's fine but I am totally amazed you could reach the age of 20 and not know what Star Wars is! doh

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by astrofan428
I was dissapointed last night, people around must not be that creative because there where very few costumes.

Not 1 damn slave leia costume. mad

aww hoe dissapointing for you lol

I saw the coolest storm trooper helmet made entirely from construction paper...

The Biker Scout
Some people just don't get it

TheFilmProphet
Yeah they will usually say something like "I would never camp out just to see some stupid movie."

atila the great
i was gonna say something about the mexican stereotype but after reading the thing about the guy on the costume, damn. geeks should educate non-geeks about being geeks, but not to geek because they go crazy sometimes

atila the great
sometimes the ones that criticize SW are guys or girls with a keen taste for movies like "crossroads" or "blue crush" and then there are people "so into movies" that claim "star wars is so stupid, i watch real movies, movies that make you think" but the only movie they have ever seen is "requiem for a dream" and they don't even get that one

Lazerlike42
the type I saw SEEMED (I say seemed so as not to stereotype wink ) to be the crossroads type

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.