The JLA vs The Marvel Earth Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Batman
Superman
GL. Kyle
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

vs

Red Skull
Ultron
Magneto
Juggernuat
Dr. Doom
Sandman
Sabertooth

Who wins.

1 fight with prep.

and 1 fight with 1 days prep.

brainchild81
The villains win both times.

armandovalles
the JLA win both times with relative ease. The only villains that would give them any trouble at all are doom with prep, magneto with prep, and Juggernaut. Everyone else would get whupped by Supes, WW, and Kyle alone.

ZephroCarnelian
I agree with Armando.

JLA are an awesome team. They should take down those guys with no problem.

Magneto could prove a bit tricky to dispose of, but it'll happen.

Doom would die, even with prep.

Juggs would just get thrown into space, or into a portal opened by GL.

illadelph12
Are the villains working as a team?

In other words, could Doom and Magneto work together and devise a plan? The others might just be cannon fodder (Sabretooth? Red Skull? No Apoc?).

Malo
Yes the Villians are working as a team.

illadelph12
Well then I take the villains. Dr. Doom and Magneto working together is almost unfair. Basically Magneto can generate almost any source of energy Doom would need for a weapon, or they could devise a way to amp Mag's powers even further than they are currently and protect him from having his X-Gene shut off. GL is the biggest threat on the hero team, but it's Kyle and not Hal. Kyle's a mind swap away from making Doom a Green Lantern.

In the one day prep fight I lean more towards the heroes. You need time to figure out how to deal with the JLA unless you're all powerful, and even then it's not guaranteed.

What is Creed doing in this fight? He's severely outclassed.

Malo
Originally posted by illadelph12
Well then I take the villains. Dr. Doom and Magneto working together is almost unfair. Basically Magneto can generate almost any source of energy Doom would need for a weapon, or they could devise a way to amp Mag's powers even further than they are currently and protect him from having his X-Gene shut off. GL is the biggest threat on the hero team, but it's Kyle and not Hal. Kyle's a mind swap away from making Doom a Green Lantern.

In the one day prep fight I lean more towards the heroes. You need time to figure out how to deal with the JLA unless you're all powerful, and even then it's not guaranteed.

What is Creed doing in this fight? He's severely outclassed.

Sabertooth, could hang or beat Aquaman.

pr1983
Originally posted by Malo
Sabertooth, could hang or beat Aquaman.

isnt aquaman class 100 now?

Avalonofthewind
JLA with ease, I've seen them step out of time to beat opponents.

brainchild81
Both of the fights have prep. Doom is included. Villains win easily. Sandman can beat WW easily with Dooms guidance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.