Am I missing something about Grievous being in Episode II?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

toolguy1515
Was Grievous in AOTC? If so where? I don't remember Mace giving him a force crush.

SixOfTwelve
It happened in the last episode of the Clone Wars animated series.

toolguy1515
Thanks, that's kinda what I thought. Is that any good?

Imaginary
Yeah it's pretty good, I guess...

tlbauerle
I heard GG was at the battle of Geonosis, but we never came close to seeing him.

Benjio
Originally posted by tlbauerle
I heard GG was at the battle of Geonosis, but we never came close to seeing him.
he was it says in the visual dictionary, yet no-one could see him confused

ickeris2003
damn it he was?!? wtf? blink

DenKi
Yes he was in the Clone wars but we didnt see him

Cipher
His backstory is that he was built (or finished) on Geonosis and helped several of the Geonosians escape the Jedi during that battle. But none of the Jedi discovered him.

b-dan
Originally posted by tlbauerle
I heard GG was at the battle of Geonosis, but we never came close to seeing him. he was you know the banking clan leader grevous was his body gaurd in the movie then he got in a speeder accedent that was orginized by san hill only his yes brain and internal organs survived it sayed all that the the episode 3 guide in greivouses profiel

Darth hi
he was hidden in the catacombs by poggle the lesser during the battle of geonosis just likesaddam

Bardock42
It happened in the Comics too.....called Obsession good comic...way better than the stupid TV show.....I hate that stupid TV Show.

matreid
He wasn't in AOTC. Thats EU.

General Bondius
The TV show isnt stupi, in fact its waaaaay better than Ep. I & II

Neo_Version 7
Poggle the Lessar was the shit.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by Cipher
His backstory is that he was built (or finished) on Geonosis and helped several of the Geonosians escape the Jedi during that battle. But none of the Jedi discovered him.

Then he got on a ship and it blew up. Thus making him a cyborg, which gives his hate towards all Jedis.
starwars

ZoSo
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Then he got on a ship and it blew up. Thus making him a cyborg, which gives his hate towards all Jedis.
starwars

No, official EU is that he crashed his starship before AotC, thus he was rebuilt on Geonosis just before AotC. He then escaped the battle in his newly built starship, and proceeded to become the Separatist Supreme Commander....

Scotchy
People are confused as to what EU does and does not mean.

What it does mean: Until GL directly contradicts it, it is gospel.

What it does not mean: Apocrypha that can be dismissed out of hand like it's totally unimportant. Star Wars as far as I know is the only Movie Franchise that has a solid extended universe that it considers as official as the movies (though GL has the final call as to what becomes official Canon through the movies)

The basic layout of legitimacy is thus: Movies, Novels, Radio-Plays... EU

The first 3 are undisputable Canon. EU is indisputable until it clashed with the canon. So unless the canon specifically contradics the EU, the EU is the official accounting of events not presented in the Canon.

Plain enough?

darht dude
watch the clone wars cartoon and listen.

blowupblowupblowup

exanda kane
Originally posted by General Bondius
The TV show isnt stupi, in fact its waaaaay better than Ep. I & II

He has a point there . . . .

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Scotchy
People are confused as to what EU does and does not mean.

What it does mean: Until GL directly contradicts it, it is gospel.

What it does not mean: Apocrypha that can be dismissed out of hand like it's totally unimportant. Star Wars as far as I know is the only Movie Franchise that has a solid extended universe that it considers as official as the movies (though GL has the final call as to what becomes official Canon through the movies)

The basic layout of legitimacy is thus: Movies, Novels, Radio-Plays... EU

The first 3 are undisputable Canon. EU is indisputable until it clashed with the canon. So unless the canon specifically contradics the EU, the EU is the official accounting of events not presented in the Canon.

Plain enough?

But untrue. Please read the thread about EU at the top of the page and follow the policy towards EU that these boards follow.

General Zodiac
There's a Grievous comic book with him in ATOC killing some non major Jedi in the corridors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.