SPOILER: AOTC soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
The soundtrack is really cool! The songs are great, and the CD case and the CD itself look cool. On the front of mine are Anakin and Padme. On the CD is the Asteroid chase. When you remove the CD, it has Anakin, Padme, and Obi-Wan on a Reek surrounded by Destroyer Droids (Droidekas). On the back Anakin, Padme, and R2-D2 are walking away from the royal Naboo transport on Tatooine outside of the Lar's Homestead.

My favorite songs are 1) Star Wars Main Title & Ambush on Coruscant, 2) Love Theme from Attack of the Clones, 12) Love Pledge and The Arena, and 13) Confrontation with Count Dooku and Finale.

In track 13 (Dooku) we hear the Imperial March and then the Love Theme. Vocal singer sing ghostly sounds in the background, making the song very cool and creepy.

ToMacco
I like track 3. I don't know what it's called. It's one of the chase scenes.

Percussion is nice and crisp.

Captain REX
Does anyone know where I can find a place to download the bonus track, On the Conveyor Belt? It's the bonus track #14.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.