Doomsday (2nd appearance when he broke Superman's arm) vs Exiles Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ming Tea!
Would Doomsday be able to crush the ruthless Hyperion? I say yay!!!

armandovalles
no way dude, Doomsday was having serious problems with Radiant for god's sake! Exiles Hyperion would f*ck him up so bad!

derrick24
exiles hyperion is winning this fight fast, doomsday dont have a way of beating this guy.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by derrick24
exiles hyperion is winning this fight fast, doomsday dont have a way of beating this guy.

roll eyes (sarcastic) righhhht laughing

Ming Tea!
I don't believe you guys, in the long run Doomsday will kill him anyhow.

whirlysplat
Notice in the post above I am using sarcasm mate, Doomsday obviously wins

Originally posted by Ming Tea!
I don't believe you guys, in the long run Doomsday will kill him anyhow.

Ming Tea!
I know whirly. stick out tongue By the way, how ya been.

WOLVERINEFAN
what are hyperions powers?

long pig
The amazing ability to lie his ass off.....

Doomsday should take him out relatively easy.....Hyp' can't actually hurt him.

whirlysplat
big grinOriginally posted by Ming Tea!
I know whirly. stick out tongue By the way, how ya been.

derrick24
be honest, what can doomsday do to hyperion that hasnt already been tried, nothing. You cant beat hyperion physically. Have you been reading the exiles, no you havent, let me give you examples of a book that i read today. He is indestructible but he fought this girl name namora, who was stated in the comic that she killed every being on the planet. I dont care what all the superman fans say, she is on par with superman,she might be more powerful. Anyways she snuck up on hyperion and grabbed his head and twisted it all the way around, this guy being as power as he is just grabbed his head twisted back in place and told her that when i wake up every morning im never going to forget that you gave me this kink and used his cosmic blast and killed her. Another feat is that he was blown into bits leaving his shoulders and head, along with his legs, the rest of his body was gone. the guy entire body grew back and he was at full power. He took down his universe, then when breaking time brokers rules, he killed every hero on the planet that he was teleported on, including the x-men, fantastic 5, avengers, spiderman, all at the same time. Doomsday have trouble with superman, he dont have any way of beating hyperion. At the end of the book that i read a guy named beak was trying to bring someone to aid the exiles in fighting hyperion because he was killing them all. Beak transported 2 hyperions, to help aid the remaining exiles in fighting the evil hyperion. I dont think that doomsday could bring down the avengers and the xmen by himself, seeing that he cant even bring superman down without dying himself.
Hyperion wins this fight easy just like it was when hyperion beat the crap out of hulk.
You all dont back up your arguments you just say someone can win without giving any kind of points, then you get mad when someone disagree with you, tell me a way that doomsday can win.

derrick24
oh i almost forgot, whirlysplat if youre out there, you are the lamest person i have seen on any site. You dont comment on anything, you just insult, grow up, lamo.

blinkingrogue
I think hyperion from exiles can win... and i bet his eyebeams can penetrate doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.