Has Superman ever intentally killed before?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
has the Man of Steel ever Killed intentally?

Wickerman
Entirely wrong forum. try in the superman section please

~wickerman~

pr1983
did he kill brainiac? and theres a superman section...

Blair Wind
well Doomsday......and as stated wrong forum man

nigel45
Yeah, as Blair Wind stated there's always the very obvious Doomsday. He's attacked things before in ways that would make me think he didn't care if they survived or not.

K3VIL
Actually when the JLA teleported the General on an asteroid, they don't care if teleporting him in a place like that would mean he would possibly die, maybe cause of a meteorite or a comet hitting him or a star going supernova, or something like that, but the General like Doomsday was a threat to the mankind.

whirlysplat
The Alternative Universe Zod

manjaro
he killed Zod and his two minions with Kryptonite thats when he took the solemn vow never to kill ever again.even that debacle with Doomsday he still really wasnt trying to kill him.

the stupidest thing ive seen superman do is save the cyborg. the cyborg trapped him and another little alien guy on a ship, they fought supes won but when the space ship was blowing up with the cyborg he was all like "nooo, i know he's my enemy but i cant just leave him to die!!" and went back to save him... i swear he can be such a dumb ass at times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.