Is Plagueis or Sidious anakin's father !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Van Hoe
When Palpatine reveals to Anakin the sith legends, he said that Darth Plagueis could manipulate midi-chlorians to create life. It rang a bell to me, it's a too big coincidence. Did that mean that Plagueis or Sidious create Anakin ?

Jedi Merc
the force is anakins father, there are other threads related to this

SixOfTwelve
I certainly think it's suggested, especially since Palpatine gives Anakin that meaningful look after saying it.
Whether "suggested" means suggested by Lucas as the truth or suggested by Palpatine in order to further bait Anakin will probably never be resolved - I' m looking forward to anything Lucas will say about this in future interviews.

SithKiller
I made a thread on this in EU section noone could agree.....but this is something that will have to be answered in official EU someday...its open for that....no doubt

Darth Vicious
I didnt tought about none of that when he was telling Anaking the story, i did tought that Darth Plagueis apprentice was Palpatine.

yerssot
that may be, Vicious

anyway, I rather think it was a trick to further lure Anakin to the dark side

moviejunkie23
it was concerning creating life to stop death in the context.
and plus it was discussed before, either one of those guys would have taken anikin to be trained by birth. They would have had the woman in custody right at conception

Mandos
1. Darth Plagueis was Sidious's master. It was Sidious who killed Plague.
2. Anakin was born from the force, and Sidious had nothing to do with his birth.

Objective answers are the best.

finti
and this info comes from?

Lazerlike42
It comes from the novelezation, after Sidious tells Anakin he's a Sith, Anakin asks if Plagueis was his master and he says yes, but you don't even need that. It comes from the theatre scene, when Palpatine is telling the story of how his apprentice and he gives a wickedly evil, reminiscent look when he says he was killed in his sleep.

Orli43
In The Making of Star Wars Episode III book it said that originally Palpatine was going to tell Anakin that he was the one who manipulated the midiclorians to create Anakin, but this was taken out before filming began.

Lazerlike42
that may just as well have been a lie in any case

Y-chromo kid
Originally posted by Jedi Merc
the force is anakins father, there are other threads related to this

I wondered about this but then I thought... Nah, one dollop of cheese to many. I don't actually read EU so maybe some one can fill me in on this. I don't like the idea though. As for Sids as Ani's Daddy, well maybe GL toyed with the idea and then quit. For me that would be one parallel with the OT to many. To lazy and predictable.

tlbauerle
Why say the DP learned how to manipulate the midichlorians to create life and that his apprentice learned everything, including that if Palpatine DIDN'T create Anakin??? C'mon peeps. There is NO reason to mention it!

Delta 62
Sidious couldn't have created Anakin through the Force. He told Anakin that only Plagueis had mastered the technique for creating/saving life..but that together they might be able to.

tlbauerle
Creating life is different than saving life...

Besides...he is talking about discovering the secret to cheating death together.

Darth Plagueis
Sorry, pumped Shmi full of midichlorians, I did!!

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by Delta 62
Sidious couldn't have created Anakin through the Force. He told Anakin that only Plagueis had mastered the technique for creating/saving life..but that together they might be able to.

Well he also said Plagiues taught him everything he knows.... but I do NOT believe either of them created Anakin

Darth Plagueis
Lazer!!!!! Is it on again????

Lazerlike42
I'm so sick of arguing about whether the Sith created Anakin....

hold up.... beer beer beer beer

ok bring it on

mtryder
I got the impression that Sidious was lying the whole time, which would make it impossible that either of them was Anakin's "father", but I could be wrong.

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
I'm so sick of arguing about whether the Sith created Anakin....

hold up.... beer beer beer beer

ok bring it on laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud wine

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Why say the DP learned how to manipulate the midichlorians to create life and that his apprentice learned everything, including that if Palpatine DIDN'T create Anakin??? C'mon peeps. There is NO reason to mention it!

exactly.

Which would mean Anakin is not the Chosen One even though he does indeed bring the Force back into balance.

so... there is no Chosen One then... the Prophecy was wrong.

Unless whoever wrote/came up with the prophecy predicted the Sith would in fact control the midichlorians to unknowingly create the Chosen One.

nah... that's stupid.

So the Prophecy is just total bullshit then.

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
exactly.

Which would mean Anakin is not the Chosen One even though he does indeed bring the Force back into balance.

so... there is no Chosen One then... the Prophecy was wrong.

Unless whoever wrote/came up with the prophecy predicted the Sith would in fact control the midichlorians to unknowingly create the Chosen One.

nah... that's stupid.

So the Prophecy is just total bullshit then.

because he knows about Padme and is trying to give Anakin every reason to believe he can save her. If you heard a guy could create life you'd be pretty confident he could prolong it, too.

mtryder
No it isn't. George Lucas has said, quite bluntly, that Anakin is the Chosen One. The Prophecy is not bullshit, as it did what it was supposed to do: it prophesized. Anakin did indeed destroy the sith and restore balance to the force.

DeVi| D0do
So then the Prophecy just failed to mention that this 'saviour' would in fact be created by a Sith Lord.

Darth Plagueis
I stated in another thread that I believe that Plagueis might have created Anakin (or coerced the midichlorians/force to do so) PRIOR to his death at Sidious hands, and possibly WITHOUT Sidious' knowledge. To me, this would explain why Anakin was undiscovered for a decade, and also why Palps gives Anakin that peculiar look when telling him about Plagueis (like he figured it out and now wants to tap into Vader for himself!!)!!

mtryder
So then the Prophecy just failed to mention that this 'saviour' would in fact be created by a Sith Lord.

So what? Either way, what it did say remains true.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by mtryder
So what? Either way, what it did say remains true.

yeah I know... I was kinda agreeing with you.

wink

mike_kenobi
if u think that anakin was the son of a sith u obviously dont know much about the profacy. it states that the chosen one( anakin) is born of the force no father.

DeVi| D0do
which is exactly what Palpatine says Plagiues could do... coerce the midichlorians (the Force) into creating life...

Batman316
I'm thinking that it was said for a reason..... and I much perfer that reason over the whole 'will of the frce' idea

tlbauerle
which is exactly what Palpatine says Plagiues could do... coerce the midichlorians (the Force) into creating life...

He bought them drinks and let them get real friendly.

Here is what I think:

Palps created Anakin for some insidious purpose. Remember..he was training Maul at the time so didn't really need an apprentice...he was just planning ahead.

When the hit shit the fan in TPM...the FORCE interviened and lead Qui-Gon to Anakin in an attempt to counter Palpy's evil plot....as it turns out...through his children.

southtownbluz
Neither of the Sith created Anakin. Anakin was conceived as an act of incarnation. He was born from the need of the universe to bring balance to the force, which had been mangled by humankind's weaknesses.

Anakin falls along the lines of a savior (albeit, a tragedy) more than a genetically engineered super-Sith.

You do the math.

RogueGambitdare
I think that one of them is his father because theres evidence in the first one when anakin's mom said there was no father and in 3 with the whole being able to create life forms bit said by sidious

Darth Plagueis
Plagueis.

But I might be considered biased. stick out tongue

gjarboni
I know I'm reviving a really old thread, but isn't it possible that Darth Plageius survived being killed by Palpatine and became Anakin Skywalker. Darth Plageius was already becoming concerned with the fate of those around him -- something of a light side thing. Maybe the whole journey of darkness into light starts earlier than we thought ...

queeq
Who dug up this old fossil?

Jack Daniels
that gibroni character...lol...

queeq
Hmpfff

Jack Daniels
well gibroni Id say write a fan fiction story about it and place it in the star wars eu section so rex can move it fer ya..lol...(hehe still upset how moving the starwars versus storytime thread killed it...not many posts any more)...hmm that was rex responsible wasnt it?

queeq
Dunno.

Jack Daniels
me either...I went back and figured it out once....think I used the poop smiley on him and it turned out not to be him...lol...oops....there were some GREAT stories in there though and was very active when in the star wars section....I would though love to see someone write fan story on this topic...till then guess I'll keep reading old tavern posts...thats pretty entertaining....God I hope I get called to werk soon...lol...

Anakin_the_Hutt
From the New Essential Chronology...page 32:

"(Palpatine) grew concerned over his Master's stated intentions of creating life from nothing. The child that resulted from this Force miracle, Plagueis insisted, would be the living embodiment of the Force itself - and at that moment, Sidious knew that his Master was discussing Sidious' replacement. Soon after, Sidious killed Darth Plagueis in his sleep. The work necessary to create a Force-conceived child continued, however. It is unclear whether Plagueis had initiated the process before his death, or whether Sidious instead implemented his former Master's scheme for his own dark purposes."

Unknown to Plagueis, Sidious had been training Maul all the while and accelerated his training after his death.

Anakin_the_Hutt
Sorry for the length - but the next paragraph clearly states that his birth wasn't a Festivus miracle.

"On Tatooine, the slave Shmi Skywalker had given birth to a child more powerful in the Force than any other in history - the apparent product of forbidden research initiated by Darth Plagueis and taken up by Darth Sidious. This boy, Anakin Skywalker, had seemingly not been conceived by a human father, but by the midi-chlorians themselves. Palpatine kept a close watch on Anakin as the boy grew. If trained as a Sith apprentice, such a child could be vastly more powerful than Maul."

sweersa
Have I wandered in the EU section again?

Jack Daniels
From the New Essential Jack Daniels version of all this...page ?(figure that out later): Yoda is his Father! after 800 years and no lady would have his little toad twinkie he decided he needed an offspring...someone to pass on his midichlorians to...he went down to the midichlorian donor bank...got milked for a few...and sent out a droid to impregnate the first virgin it could find...the droid had to go all the way to tatooine...(the girls in this galaxy were just wild) there he found her found her ...shot her up with yodas midichlorians and yoda meditated guiding the little suckers where they needed to go...(2 be continued...hopefully not!) hehe okay that was lame but in the movie section that carries just as much weight right?...lol...sorry hutt guess Im being a pain again..lol..that idea really did pop in my head though as canon goes we dont know so Yoda could be...thats all conceivable..... conceive..hehe...okay time fer another drink

~JP~
There is no way crap that is canon. I'll never believe that. Anakin is a product of the Force. Period, no outside manipulations by the Sith were involved.no expression

sweersa
Originally posted by ~JP~
There is no way crap that is canon. I'll never believe that. Anakin is a product of the Force. Period, no outside manipulations by the Sith were involved.no expression

+1

JediRobin23
There was no Plageus. All a lie from Palpatine

Anakin_the_Hutt
Star Wars Insider #82 - Interview with Ian McDiarmid

Q: Was (Anakin's) seduction made easier because Anakin is essentially fatherless?

A: Anakin, of course, is a man who doesn't have a father, or if he does we don't know who he is. And ROTS doesn't provide any definitive answers, leaving the whole area ambiguous. There are a few clues dotted around, and if anyone wants to join the dots they probably can. What I liked about the film is that there isn't any revelatory fact - there are just a few possibilities, and you can make up your own mind what you think fits."

I don't get it. If GL intended to have Anakin's conception be a certain way - then why would he allow the EU to "bastardize" his vision by giving it such a different angle?

In a 2005 Hyperspace interview, Rick McCallum says he believes Palpatine created Anakin. Is he considered EU?

http://blogs.starwars.com/acolyteblog/9

The people actually involved in these movies were OBVIOUSLY leaning in a certain direction regarding Anakin's conception...the EU is following their lead.

Why hasn't GL just simply pulled the plug on the EU if it's not what he had in mind? I mean, he set it up that way.

But - in the end - it IS up to the viewer to decide.

"Palpatine isn't Sidious!"

Jack Daniels
Of course there was no sith involved...Yoda is da man! who in the movies was the most connected to the force? the stuff with Qui Gon being the most connected was taken off the dvd extras so you can only say the most powerful force user via movies was Yoda...he has to be the daddy!...if I didnt like my bouncing boob avatar so much I would put Yoda drinking whiskey back up..lol... confused dilemma: bouncing boobs or yoda wasted? ah well sorry yoda

queeq
McCallum is by no means canon... no.

Jack Daniels
you said Lucas Novels or Movies only..so okay on that one but anyways Yoda woulda been the better deadbeat dad..lol..

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
McCallum is by no means canon... no.

Gotta love our good ol' Rick.

Anakin_the_Hutt
Why would GL plant the possibilities that Anakin could be a product of the Sith?

If he wanted Anakin's birth to be a straight-up product of the will of the Force - why not have it that way?

Power of Myth?

sweersa
Originally posted by Anakin_the_Hutt
Why would GL plant the possibilities that Anakin could be a product of the Sith?

Did he?

~JP~
Nope that'd the rabid fanboys that first started that crapola, which is just the tip of the iceberg of how fanboys have f*cked up my beloved saga. mad

Anakin_the_Hutt
Fanboys started that crapola? It's in the movie, guy.

If people discussing what Lucas' intent was with the movies f'cked up your beloved saga - you're a wuss.

Out of curiosity, if that's the tip of the iceberg - how else have fanboys destroyed your saga? Is it those damn conventions?

sweersa
Fanboys started that crapola? It's in the movie, guy.

If people discussing what Lucas' intent was with the movies f'cked up your beloved saga - you're a wuss.

Out of curiosity, if that's the tip of the iceberg - how else have fanboys destroyed your saga? Is it those damn conventions?

JP is a girl! And she is awesome.

Fans always misinterpret the movies and the motives of the genius creators of Star Wars. Both Lucas and SS get a lot of heat despite the fact they have maintained the Star Wars films and kept them up at a level no other earth being could manage.

Anakin_the_Hutt
Okay, excuse me then. I mean, girl.

Anakin_the_Hutt
Look, despite your opinion - it's established that it was left ambiguous on purpose. It not something fanboys made up to destroy the saga.

Personally, I think that the fact that the EU (Guide Books, ect.) are establishing the Plagueis/Palpatine conception as canon - and Lucas isn't saying no, leads me to believe that GL is okay with it.

Now, it may not be the official movie canon - but it is the answer the EU is giving. The movie canon was intentionally left ambiguous.

Just like that whole Sifo-Dyas thing. Not explained in the films but if you want the full story read the EU. It's the same with Palpatine's claim. Want the full story? Read the EU.

JediRobin23
Anakin The Hutt, your annoying

Anakin_the_Hutt
It's just a forum, pal. Breathe deep.

queeq
Originally posted by sweersa
Gotta love our good ol' Rick.

No.

sweersa

Personally, I think that the fact that the EU (Guide Books, ect.) are establishing the Plagueis/Palpatine conception as canon - and Lucas isn't saying no, leads me to believe that GL is okay with it.

It is hard to say if GL even knows about it. He isn't really concerned with a lot of the contact in the EU. All he likes is seeing the profits from it, whether it is "real" to him or not makes little difference.

No.

Yes! Hahaha. Rick is a stud.

Anakin_the_Hutt
You really believe George Lucas has no idea that Star Wars EU is stating that Plagueis or Sidious had a hand in creating Anakin?

I know he doesn't read every comic issue or sit and read through every guide - but major revelations or in certain events (Death of Chewbacca, Birth of the Rebellion - Force Unleashed, Shadows of the Empire) his approval and opinion is seeked. He gets the final word on what can and cannot be discussed in EU...that's the way he has it set up.

I would assume that the revelation of the full true origin of the central character of his saga would have come across his desk. I think he would have said, "Hell no" if he thought it would contradict his intent.

I don't understand what makes you think he doesn't care about EU? I know he's disregarded established canon - I'm not saying he's a purist - but I'm sure that topic came across his desk.

~JP~

Fans always misinterpret the movies and the motives of the genius creators of Star Wars.

This is exactly right and I never have and never will consider anything EU even close to canon. Also where in the movie does it say Anakin was created by anything other than the Force? You must have watched a different movie.

And sweersa had it half right, I am awesome eek! but Im no girl, I am a woman. laughing out loud

Anakin_the_Hutt
No one is saying EU is canon - I'm just pointing out that's the way EU is going unimpeded.

The issue isn't that Anakin was created by something other than the Force.

Qui-Gon said it's possible Anakin was conceived by the midi-chlorians.

Palpatine said Plagueis could influence the midi-chlorians to create life. (and adds an eerie glance at Anakin)

Those are the only statements given in the movies regarding creating life from nothing. I don't think there's doubt Anakin was created by the Force (midi-chlorians).

The debate is whether or not Palpatine was lying and the apparent ramifications for fans and the saga if he was telling the truth.

The power he promised Anakin was the power to cheat death, a power he later admitted that only one had achieved...but that's a different issue.

It does shows he was a lair - he lied to Anakin while he was being electrocuted - "I have the power to save the one you love!" But NOTHING indicates he was lying about what Plagueis could do...the only proven lie is what he HIMSELF claimed had the power to do.

sweersa
This is exactly right and I never have and never will consider anything EU even close to canon. Also where in the movie does it say Anakin was created by anything other than the Force? You must have watched a different movie.

And sweersa had it half right, I am awesome eek! but Im no girl, I am a woman. laughing out loud

lol I am young so I say girl mostly.

As for Anakin, we really don't know for sure, I guess someone will have the run the thought by GL.

queeq

You bet. I can vouch for that. wink

Jack Daniels
I love women! stick out tongue

sweersa

So can the video I have right here.

~JP~

Speaking of....I sent you a present. Check your pm's. eek!

Jack Daniels
dirty girl...hehe

queeq
*opens present*

Oh yeah.... very dirty girl... wink

Jack Daniels
hehe figured

queeq
You have no idea.

Jack Daniels
now Im curious...lol..jus kiddin queeq dont ban me I know she is yours..lol

sweersa
When do I get a present?

Jack Daniels
well sweersa its not a power drill like jen got fer christmas (hoping you wouldnt want one of those..lol..)but I couldnt find any nude female gungans for ya..lol..thought that counts right...haha actually when JP sends out presents tell her I want to be on the list...!

sweersa
Just what I wanted thanks! I have a power drill.

Jack Daniels
haha your bad er worse er somethin..lol

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
haha your bad er worse er somethin..lol

*wispers* "The Nightmare Never Ends." *wispers*

queeq
So Sweersa is into male gungans these days... *sudder*

sweersa
So Sweersa is into male gungans these days... *sudder*

No, I haven't turned to the brown side.

Hahaha.

queeq
Come on... it might be fun.

sweersa
Come on... it might be fun.

Queeq is that a jar of vasoline and rope I see in your bag there?

*runs away screaming*

queeq
Come here, baby.... hehehe

Actually, that's for Lara. wink

Jack Daniels
*quickly exits thread* wait up sweersa! the boss has gone mad!
oh wait Lara whewww was scared for a minute..lol

sweersa
*quickly exits thread* wait up sweersa! the boss has gone mad!
oh wait Lara whewww was scared for a minute..lol

Hurry Hurry!

Come here, baby.... hehehe

Actually, that's for Lara. wink

Phew!

queeq
N idea what she needs it for. I hope it for lubing the hinges of her door.

sweersa
N idea what she needs it for. I hope it for lubing the hinges of her door.

Hahahaha!

I use it when I need to put a round peg in a square hole .

queeq
Errr.... there is such a thing as too much info.

And I didn't know it was square with Gungans.

Jack Daniels
hmm maybe I was running the wrong way?

sweersa
Errr.... there is such a thing as too much info.

And I didn't know it was square with Gungans.

Hahaha. Well it was an exclusive advertising life size lego display of a gungan.

Jack Daniels
again too much info...but lego explains the square thing

sweersa
There is no such thing as too much information. Hahaha.

Jack Daniels
Im at a loss for words dude

sweersa
Im at a loss for words dude

Why?

Jack Daniels
I said I was at a loss..lol

sweersa
I said I was at a loss..lol

Nawwww

queeq
Hahaha. Well it was an exclusive advertising life size lego display of a gungan.

laughing

You're quite desperate.

sweersa
laughing

You're quite desperate.

The Target employees and a few customers saw that first hand.

FistoFan
I believe that Plagueis manipulated midichlorians to somehow cause the conception of Anakin Skywalker

Jack Daniels
I believe in beautiful women...

sweersa
Originally posted by FistoFan
I believe that Plagueis manipulated midichlorians to somehow cause the conception of Anakin Skywalker

lol Rape.

Jack Daniels
shmi with a nice outfit woulda been hot

sweersa
shmi with a nice outfit woulda been hot

Hahaha.

queeq
ROOOAAARRR

Jack Daniels
its all sweersas fault

sweersa
Of course.

Jack Daniels
just kiddin my youngin is gettin up fer school and said qui gon is making a movie called "taken"? if no threads on it yet one of us have to make one....its the ultimate jedi master were talkin about..lol..

queeq
Is he?

Jack Daniels
yep just wiki'ed it jus came out I guess or is fixing too...when someone makes a thread on it here at kmc lemme know...I can't stand other movie sites...Im kmc bound 4-life

queeq
KMC slave.

Jack Daniels
this time its all your fault boss

queeq
I can't say I feel very guilty.

Jack Daniels
at least this time I didnt blame it you sweersa..lol

queeq
Lucky Swears.

sweersa
Lucky Swears.

Hehe, of course, but who is Swears?

Jack Daniels
he's the dude that got his arms ripped off by peter mayhew!

sweersa
he's the dude that got his arms ripped off by peter mayhew!

Hahaha!

queeq
laughing out loud

Jack Daniels
I started a thread years ago the boss shut down after I pulled it from the archives..hehe...and I have no idea what I said in that one so I could be backtracking...but here is my current thought...we know from what shmi said ...he had no father thats cannon...now one of the sith lords could have controlled the midichlorians to knock up shmi but it wasnt midichlorians from their body...was the ones inside of shmi...so if plageus or sidious did the manipulating that is no different then having someone else knock her up...they are like pimps...using someone else to do the deed so they can profit from it?...as midichlorians are living things that reside within the cells of other organisms etc...wadda ya think? the sith lords had their hands in everything even pimping midichlorians!

queeq
I think that would make a great movie... Invasion of the Midichlorians.

Jack Daniels
directed by queeq I might add....and produced by sweersa...cause the rest of us our broke..haha..he can find the $$$

sweersa
directed by queeq I might add....and produced by sweersa...cause the rest of us our broke..haha..he can find the $$$

Hehehe, oh absolutely. You would be suprised how many children's TV shows I have funded by the profits of my DVD (and now Blu-ray) bootlegging empire.

queeq
*starts writing script*

Jack Daniels
woohoo!

sweersa
*starts writing script*

Oh yeah, going to be fun! *buys filming gear*

Soon is the word people.

Jack Daniels
hey if they are any bar scenes I want to audition...I think I would make a perfect drunk guy at the bar

Hybris
If any Hutt would be to appear, give me a pm !

sweersa
hey if they are any bar scenes I want to audition...I think I would make a perfect drunk guy at the bar

Sure, just make sure to get a death sentence in 12 U.S. states first.

Originally posted by Hybris
If any Hutt would be to appear, give me a pm !

Are you up to be Jabba's transvestite Aunt?

Jack Daniels
whoa first thats ,messed up ..and I thought queeq was writing the script?

queeq
They're already in the casting process... We need to hurry before we lose all SW fans with the Clone Wars series.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...I foresee impending doom.

sweersa
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome

It is all in my hands.

The Nightmare Never Ends.

Hahaha.

Jack Daniels
uh oh..lol

queeq

Why? Can't be much worse than what we have now.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Why? Can't be much worse than what we have now.

why? because it sounded dramatic - and I've always wanted to say that.

...true though. can't be much worse.

promise me you'll give jar jar a slow, painful and torturous death.
and I am never letting that one go.

Jack Daniels
since sweersa is producer ..whats say we have a female gungan torture jarjar whip we can make it rated r that way..hehe..hey sweersa you should make a female gungan bouncing bewbie smilie..lol..would be original !!!!!!!I never looked into making smilies so dont know how that goes

sweersa
since sweersa is producer ..whats say we have a female gungan torture jarjar whip we can make it rated r that way..hehe..hey sweersa you should make a female gungan bouncing bewbie smilie..lol..would be original !!!!!!!I never looked into making smilies so dont know how that goes

Hahaha, all good ideas. They will be forwarded to Lucas.

Hahaha.

Jack Daniels
its great having such a "super..s" friend like u..lol

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I am looking forward to Episode 7 now. haha.

queeq
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
i thought you were writing it. shouldn't I look forward to your genius? stick out tongue

sweersa
Of course.

I will produce it with my riches. And I will allow Queeq to direct.

queeq
i thought you were writing it. shouldn't I look forward to your genius? stick out tongue

Maybe I'll call it episode 0

sweersa
Maybe I'll call it episode 0

No, no, as the Producer I formally request you not do that.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>