Ep. IV Takes place over basically 1 day ?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UsulKane
O.K., I may be wrong...but I just saw episode III- so naturally I started thinking about episode IV. I never realized it before, but it seems like the bulk of the movie takes place over 1 day (starting with the morning R2 runs away).

So Luke wakes up and all he is supposed to do that day is have those droids working and ready to go (to avoid paying hell)...Instead...

Loose droid, knocked out by sand people, meet Ben, loose family, find out about father, get in fight with wanted criminal, overpay cocky jerk to fly you to alderaan, attacked by storm troopers, get zapped by remote, find out Alderaan got blown up, get captured by biggest space station ever, almost get armed ripped off by wookie, get insulted because of your height, rescue princess from death, almost killed in trash heap (twice), see ben die, escape death star, join rebellion, learn how to fly X-wing, attack and blow up death star- become hero of the rebellion...What a day!

"This will be a day long remembered...it has seen the end of Kenobi. It will soon see the end of the rebellion...and Luke will be exhausted."

The Ones
HA!! 2 DAYS!!!!

yerssot
so you want to see them go to sleep every time a day ends or something?
does seeing this help the movie in any way? it only slows it down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.